Our Maknae can be good, sometimes.

Love is Complicated

"Help me find my luggage. You are responsible for it." you shouted and your tears started to flow.

 

"Yah~ don't cry" he felt guilty. 

 

You didn't answer. You covered your face with with your palms. He patted your back. He gave you a glass of water. You drank it. He assisted you to sit.

 

"Do you want ice cream?" he asked you.

 

"Do you think I want to eat ice cream?" you shouted at him. "Am I in the mood to eat ice cream?"

 

"Araso!! If you don't want just say so. You don't have to shout" he shouted back at you. He stare at you for a second and he just continued to eat as if you were not there.

 

You started crying so loudly that it bothered him. You were crying like a 6 y/o girl who was bullied by her classmates.

 

"Yah~! I'm eating." his voice was a bit annoyed at you. You continued to cry LOUDER.

 

"Araso~ araso~, we will look for your luggage after I eat" he said calmly. You stopped crying. You watch him eat.

 

"Yah~ don't watch me eat. Here's you lunch." he handed a black bean noodles. I didn't eat it. As soon as he finished his food I immediately blocked his way "Let's go."

 

"Where?" he was a bit confused. "Let's go find my luggage" you said calmly, trying not to be rude to him.

 

"Are you in a hurry? I haven't brushed my teeth, yet" he smirked and the ssukso (rotten smile)

.

You didn't listen to him. You grabbed his hand and dragged him outside the house. You gripped his hand like what he did to you last time.

 

"Yah~!! Let go of me" he pulled his hand. And there were some blood. "ARE YOU CUTTING YOUR NAILS?! You see what you did!!" he showed you his hand. He grabbed your hand to see your nail and he was right, your nails are long. "Aisshh~" he immediately calmed his voice after he saw you so down. "Araso, kaja~"

 

You went to the place where your luggage was left. Both of you went to the police station expecting that there is a lost and found luggage that was reported there. And luckily, there is. 

 

"Is this what you are looking for?" the cop showed them a red travel bag.

 

"Yes, it is. It's my luggage" you said excitedly. You immediately get your bag from the police and opened it. You searched for your money and passport. 

 

"Where's my passport?!" your voice was trembling. "My money is gone, too" 

 

"It is not there?" Kyuhyun asked worriedly. "Aneyo" you answered, still looking for it inside your bag. "Search thoroughly." he said to you.

 

 "No it's not here." you conclude. "Ahjusshhi, who took my bag here?" you asked the cop.

 

"A group of teenage boys. Around 17-19 y/o. Aisshh~ maybe they robbed your bag first then took it here.. Aisshh~ tsk tsk tsk." the police seemed calm in a situation like this.

 

"What?! Do you know that her passport and her money were there?! How she go back to America?" Kyuhyun butted in. He shouted at the policeman which is very rude. He used an informal language to a person who is older than him.

 

"Yah kid, do you know who are you raising your voice to? You have no respect!" the cop held Kyuhyun's collar.

 

"Ahjusshhi, cheusohomnida." you apologized in behalf of him. "I'll take my luggage. Thank you." thenyou face Kyuhyun "Let's go"

 

ON THE ROAD ~~

 

"How can you go back?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"I don't know" you were so down.

 

"I am sorry. I caused this." he sounds like guilty.

 

"It already happened." 

 

"Do you know what's the best thing to do when you are down? Eat spicy food!!" he said.

 

"I don't like spicy food. Let's just eat ice cream." you answered him.

 

"OK" was just his respond.

 

You  bought ice cream. You decided to eat while walking. 

 

"I'm sorry" Kyuhyun broke the silence.

 

You didn't respond. "Let's go back to your dorm" you said after how many seconds.

 

He just let you ahead of him. He was behind you. "I don't know that he knows the word 'SORRY' you thought to yourself. you continued to walk.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

"__________-ah is not in her room" Donghae said. "Kyuhyun is not in his room as well" Sungmin said.

 

"Are those two dating?" Heechul asked without thinking.

 

"Are you crazy? Those two don't know each other" Leeteuk said as he smirked at Heechul.

 

"We are here" Kyuhyun greeted the members. 

 

The members stared at them.

 

"What? I just treated her ice cream" Kyuhyun said avoiding the eyes fo his hungs.

 

 

AN: How was it?? Kyuhyun isn't that bad at all, right?? He can be good sometimes.. hehe ~~ I hope you like this chapter. Please subscribe and comment.. kamsamnida for reading !! saranghae !!~ <3<3