Meeting the Chubby cheeks ~

Love is Complicated

You are left in SJ dorm alone. You wanted to cure your boredom. Suddenly, Donghae appeared in your mind. Your first meeting. 'He is kind enough to offer me a place to stay temporarily' you thought to yourself. 'But why did I end up living with the person who was the reason of my unluckiness.' you were grinning as you picture the face of Kyuhyun. 'In fairness, this Super Junior boys are goodlooking, specially Donghae sshi. He is so cute' you laughed at yourself because of this thought. As you were daydreaming suddenly DONG DONG~

 

"Who could be that?" and you went your way to the door and opened it.

 

"Hi! did you miss--- who are you?" there was curiosity in the boy's face. His age plays about 20-22 years old.

 

"Huh?" you were shocked. How can a young man be this cute and adorable in any angle. He was wearing a loose pants, white cotton long sleeve with a black and white scarf that surrounds his neck. He was wearing a fashion eye glasses. "Who are you?" you finally asked.

 

"This is Super Junior's dorm right?" he asked you innocently. "Or maybe I am at the wrong place" he added.

 

"Uhh, yes this is Super Junior's dorm. They are out now. I'm Donghae sshi's friend." you explained farther even though he didn't ask.

 

"Oh, I'm Henry." he raised his hand. You reached for is hand. "I'm __________"

 

"Are you not going to let me in?" 

 

"Uhh, Sorry" you let him in. He went straight to the kitchen. He drank water.

 

"So, you're Donghae hyung's friend right?" he asked you, still holding the glass in his hand.

 

"Yes. Your name is Henry right? So---" he cut your words. "How old are you?" 

"Just turned 20 last December." you answered him. "Feel free to call me oppa. Even though I'm not Korean, we are here in Korea. Also feel free to call them oppa, too."  he smiled at you. "I think Donghae like you." he suddenly changed the topic.

 

"EH?!" 

 

"Yes, that is what my instincts tell me"

 

"Henry sshi I mean Henry oppa, that can't be right. He already has someone he loves."

 

"Ahh, SeoHyun? That 'innocent' maknae of SNSD." he commented. "She doesn't fit the word 'innocent'."

 

"You shouldn't say that. He is your's friend's girlfriend"

 

"You seem to know a lot." he smiled at you. "It's pretty bored here. Wanna go out?" 

 

"Uhh uhhmm" you were hesitant to go. He is too cute to be with.

 

"No more thinking. I must treat hyung's friend nicely. C'mon I'm gonna buy a new violin" he said with excitement. "Uhh wait, I'll just change my clothes. You better change, too"

 

"Uhh neh, oppa"

 

AN: next is a date with our cutie violin expert HENRY.. <3<3<3~~

ENJOY