Super Ju-- bwohh??

Love is Complicated

"Oppa !! oppa !!" the fan girls shouted as they were chasing Kyuhyun. "Oppa ! wait ! Kyuhyun oppa !!" the fan girls continued to shout.

 

"Damn" Kyuhyun silently cursed. "These fan girls are troublesome." He whispered  to himself.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Aggasshi! Aggasshi! Do you want take a cab?" the taxi driver asked you.

 

"Aneyo. I'm fine. I'll just walk" you answered

 

"Are you sure? You have luggages with you." the taxi driver asked you again.

                                       

"It's not heavy. It's fine. Thank you, ahjjusshi" you answered again, politely.

 

The Ahjjusshi was dissapointed but he didn't force you anymore to ride in his taxi. You walked away and you saw many big buildings. You saw different shops. You were amazed by what you have seen.

 

"So this is Korea." you said with amazement. You continued to walk and suddenly you heard a man's voice "Get out of the way!" As you were about to turn around the guy who shouted bumped  into you. Both of you fell in the ground.

 

"Aisshh!! Didn't you here me? I said get out of the way!" Kyuhyun said with annoyance. 

 

"Excuse me?" you were shocked. It's not your fault but it sounds like it's your fault. "It's not my fault. Are you blind that you didn't see me?" you said sarcastically.

 

"Oppa !!! Kyuhyun oppa !!" the girls were still chasing Kyuhyun.

 

"Aisshh!!" Kyuhyun silently cursed. Then he grabbed your hand and continued to run. Your luggages were left behind. You didn't have the courage to stop him because you are hurting. His hand grips your hand. Kyuhyun finally stopped. Both of you were panting.

 

"Yah !!" was all you could say despite of annoyance. "Let go of me !!" you finally said after breathing some air. Kyuhyun immediately let go of your hand. "Sorry" he said.

 

"Sorry? Do you think your apology will be accepted after you brought me here?! Are you stupid? Why did you bring me here?! Do I know you?" 

 

"It's your fault. I told you to get out of the way but you didn't" he almost shouted at you. 

 

"And why the hell did you grab my hand and bring me here?! You could have just continued to run without grabbing else's hand!! Do you know that I my luggage was left there? And do you know that my money and my passport were there inside my luggage?"  you shouted at him this time.

 

"How dare you talk to the famous Super Junior Maknae like that!!" he shouted. 

 

"Yes I dare to. What are you talking about? Super Ju-- bwohh??" you shouted him back.

 

"Stupid. Its Super Junior" he has lowered his voice now. 

 

As you were about to answer him back, his phone rang. You heard his ringtone. It is the 3 bears song but it is his voice. He answered his call.

 

AN: Kyuhyun's ringtone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDQhO-3qWXc 

 

"Yoboseyo? ah Hyung. Neh hyung, I'm on my way. Ne hyung" he immediately finished his call. then he turned to face you. "I have some appointment. Bye" he said and walked away.

 

"Yah!! My luggage !!" you shouted at him.

 

"I'm sorry, I cannot help you with your luggage, I have a peformance." he seemed to be calm now. After what he said he immediately ran.

 

"Yah !! Yah !!" you started crying.

 

AN: OMO !! Our maknae here is so evil. But don't worry it's just a pure fictional story. I have already 4 subscribers before I could make start my chapter one.. Hope you like it.. I'll write chapter 2 tomorrow because I have a class to go... thank you for reading .. <3