Sleep Over?

Kim Joonmyeon or Suho?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“And for your information, he’s a cute unicorn.”

Yixing widened his eyes.. Suho said he’s cute. HAHAHAHAHA. K

Yixing was about to laugh but he saw Suho already kicked everybody in front of him and they already begged a forgiveness from Suho but Suho really sent them to the hell this time. No, they’re not dead yet. Just really in terrible condition and they struggled to run away.

Suho smooth his cloth that stained with blood. Then he glared at Yixing before he walked toward Yixing. Yixing sat himself up slowly whilst held his blooded head. God its really sting! Suho cupped Yixing mouth and his eyes locked on Yixing’s forehead.

“, your head totally bad.”

Yixing actually forgot about the pain on his forehead and now he’s grinned like a rotten shell. Suho furrowed his forehead in curious.

“What unicorn?!”

Yixing leaned his face closer to Suho before whispered. “You said I’m cute.”

Suho rolled his eyes. “I didn’t”

Yixing slapped Suho’s arm. “Yah! You did!”

Suho rubbed his arm. “What was that for?! I said I didn’t! Stop disturbing me!”

Yixing stomped his feet on the ground while crossed his arms, pouted. “You did..”

Suho sighed before he pulled Yixing’s hand and dragged him along. Yixing tried to pull his hand away but failed because Suho was stronger than he thought.

“You wanna bring me where?!”

“My house. I want to clean your wound and bandage it before it’s getting worst.”

Yixing shut his mouth then he smile. “You care about me, Joonmyeon?”

Suho replied. “No.”

Yixing puffed his cheeks. This guy totally stubborn and never admit.

“Yes, you care about me that’s why you want to bring me to your house and treat my wound.”

“No. I don’t care about you. I just care about myself. I didn’t want you to cry like a baby to your mom and said you get bullied by me because you’re the one who caused this.”

Yixing yanked his hand away. “Yah! Its not my fault!! I just want to save Suho and they approached us because of you!”

Yixing want to run away because if not he will probably kill Suho in a few minutes more. Then he felt someone grabbed his wrist and lifted his body. His eyes widened when his face really closed to Suho’s face. OMG HE’S FREAKING CARRY ME LIKE A BRIDE!

“Yah! Let me go!!!” Yixing punched Suho’s chest harder but Suho just ignore. Yixing kept shook his body, wanted Suho to let him go but failed when Suho tighten his hands.

“Shut up unicorn or I will throw you into the bushes.”

Yixing pouted. He really pissed off this time. “Fine, I will listen to you this time since you called me cute.”

“I didn’t.”

Yixing just ignore because he know he will never win.

 

“Mom!!”

Suho shouted as he entered into his house with Yixing in his arms. Mrs Kim quickly ran to living room when she heard his son called for her.

Suho quickly placed Yixing on the couch before he ran upstairs to his room left Yixing alone with his mom. Mrs Kim looked at Yixing with curious before she sat beside Yixing.

“Your forehead really bad.”

Yixing nodded with smiled.

“He changed into Joonmyeon right?” Mrs Kim put her shoulder on Yixing’s shoulder.

Yixing nodded again. Mrs Kim sighed before she smiled.

“You know, this is first time he bring his friend home when he become Joonmyeon. Its seems you really special to him since he bring you here and he want to clean your wound.”

Yixing blushed when Mrs Kim said to him. “Not like that aunty. Maybe because I was there when he fought with the bad guys back then.”

Mrs Kim laughed. “No, there’s a lot of SM Highschool student was involved everytime he got a fight with other students from another school included his friend when he become Suho. But he NEVER treat their wound because he will just bring them to the clinic or asked someone else to handle them. Can you believe that?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter