Hmm yes?

Kim Joonmyeon or Suho?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sounds of people shouting and screaming outside the student council room really irritated Suho who was struggling to finish up his report while his assitant; Luhan kept frowning and massaged his temple.

"Luhan, why there's so noisy out there?"

Luhan looked at Suho's face before replied with no emotion. "I had no idea."

Suho sighed as he leaned his back againts his chair. "Ahhh so stressful. I thought there's a new student who just arrived this morning? Why he didn't meet me yet?"

Luhan just grinned whilst scratching his head. "Well, I forgot to tell him..."

Suho rolled his eyes before continue doing his job.

Luhan raised his eyebrows before he asked.

"Hey, Suho. Why you looked so stressful today?"

Suho blinked his eyes, made a puzzled look. "Hmm, what? Nothing."

Luhan nodded and decided not to ask anymore.

Suho pressed his palm on his forehead and his mind was flying out of his head. He had a secret that nobody knew about this including his parents. The secret is, everytime he was changed into Joonmyeon, he knew he will act like and brat but when he changed back to Suho, he will pretend that he didn't know anything what he did when he became Joonmyeon.

Actually everything that happened around him when he became Joonmyeon, he will remember them when he became Suho. Understand? So in easy words, he was remembered what he as Joonmyeon said to Yixing yesterday. And thats totally embarrassing. He realized that his father forced him to make Yixing as a boyfriend today and for gods sakes, he will never succeed.

Suho cupped his face, let out his frustrated sighed before he shouted out loud.

"OH MY ING WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??????!!!!"

Luhan was about to swallow his drink suddenly chocked the water when Suho suddenly shouted.. well screaming in the room.

"What the hell Suho?!"

 

Meanwhile Yixing...

"Psst, Tao. Can you tell him to stay away from me?" Yixing leaned closer to Tao and whispered as low as he can because he didn't want his sudden 'crush' heard what he just said.

Tao rolled his eyes before replied. "Omg Yixing, I can't because... hewasfreakinghotandiwanttobitehimifiamstandingneartohim!"

Yixing's jaw dropped. "What the hell Tao? I can't catch up any words that you said.. Omg this is so frustrating.." Yixing turned back slowly and saw who-the-hell he is was trailing behind him and his smile never fade from his face.

"Er.. I want to go to student council room.. Maybe you shouldn't follow me over and over.. Right Tao right?" Yixing nudged Tao beside him, quickly Tao nodded furiously. "Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter