Unicorn Vs Joon ing myeon?

Kim Joonmyeon or Suho?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So.. You're telling me that, that arrogant, Joonmyeon was actually brought you to his home?"

"Yes."

"And, he bandanged your head after that?"

"Yes."

"PFFFFTTTTT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!"

Tao tried to hold his laughter since he was about to lose his breath at the moment while Yixing looked at him with unsatisfied face.

"Oh my god Yixing, are you trying to prank me or something? Dude, april is coming soon. Don't try to do some 'APRIL FOOL' to me because that was the most stupid prank that I've ever heard!"

Yixing rested his face on his arm. "Done talking?"

Tao wiped his amused tears before he calmed down himself and sat properly on his seat beside Yixing.

"Okay, done."

Yixing sighed as he turned his body and slapped Tao's arms hardly. Tao rubbed his arm and pouted.

"What was that for?"

"For not believe me."

Tao stretched his lips into a smirk before continued teasing Yixing. "Aww, Yixing, I know you're in love with Suho but please don't be mistaken between Suho and Joonmyeon okay?"

Yixing frowned. "Me? In love with Suho? What kind of joke that you're making now?"

Tao shrugged. "The joke which actually did happened to you? Joonmyeon was too much different with Suho. He will NEVER help anybody including his OWN friend. You're just a new student. No Yixing, stop all this nonsense okay?"

Tao shoved Yixing face away from him. Yixing was about to reply Tao's words when suddenly the bell rang.

Tao smiled as he rose his body and took his small sport bag before he ran out from the classroom. Yixing sighed.

'I hate P.E class...'

"Come on Yixing!"

"Can you please wait for a minute?!"

"Fine."

After a few minutes later, Yixing went out from changing room with frowned face. Tao rolled his eyes before he head locked Yixing's head and ruffled his hair.

"Don't make this kind of face."

Yixing pouted before he pushed Tao's body away from him and ran to the field.

Meanwhile Suho..

"Joonmyeon."

Said one of the Suho's classmates as Suho was about to sit on the bench because he was to lazy to get himself mixed with his classmate in P.E class.

"What?!"

"We're going to play a  soccer and now get your here!!"

Suho snorted loudly. Life is so ing great because for god's sakes man, not playing soccer for P.E class that's mean no life for a day. Suho ran towards his teacher and his friends before the teachers separated them into two teams.

Well of course when it came to Suho's team, he will be the captain since he is a great player in their school ONLY when he became Joonmyeon. Therefore, his friend didn't have so much choice, they really had to risk their own life and call Suho, Joonmyeon.

When the game started, every player paid attention to make a goal for their team but something just kept Suho distracted when he saw the other half of the field, it was Yixing's class. Suho clicked his tongue in annoyance, Yixing's unicorn face really grabbed his attention and he hates that fact. He saw that unicorn smiled at him seductively before he turned his face back to his teacher. Suho gulped his saliva. He tried to be more focus in his game but not until suddenly the ball stopped at his right foot.

He slightly jumped and without aiming for a target, he unconciously kicked the ball really hard without a specific direction and..

 

Yixing stretched his body with his fellow mates before they could do some activities. They can't play football for that time because the other class was using 3/4 of the field to play soccer. He took a glanced at the other class students and saw some familiar face there. Omg it was Suho! Yixing blinked his eyes while looking straightly how Suho tackled the ball.. that was really turned him on.

Yixing shook his head. Tried to erase the hot scene in front of him and tried to averted his eyes away from Suho. But then he can't control his eyes and threw his gaze to Suho again and thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter