Bodyguard ?

Kim Joonmyeon or Suho?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The sounds of ceiling fan spinned occupied the silence atmospeare. Yixing lowered his gaze, trying to hide his face from everyone while Suho just staring at his own feet. Yixing could swear that if he could turn back time, he would not bring Suho to his house tonight. He heaved a sigh. 

 Yixing's parents are quite possesive to be honest since Yixing is their only one child so they think that they will take a good care of their son such as protect him from being gay. Mr Zhang sighed heavily.

Was him and his wife failed to become a good parents? Maybe yes or maybe not. When he think of it again, they always being busy with their works and always make Yixing live independent. 

However, maybe Yixing felt himself being neglected so right now at this moment he just want to show his true colour or he want his parents to actually care for him?

Ahaa!! He knew that this all happened is just a test for him and his wife to show o love more towards their son. Mr Zhang cleared his troat, as if he wanted both two young boys' attention to him.

Yixing awake from his reverie when he heard his father's voice was actually want grab his attention. He pressed his lips in nervous before he darted his eyes directly to Suho's. He kind of wondering when Suho is going to appear.

It is because Suho had a really good manner to be compare to Joonmyeon so it will be easier for both of them to convince his father but UNFORTUNATELY this brat Joonmyeon didnt want to dissappear yet.

Sighed.

 "So.. so.." Mr Zhang broke the silence. Suho raised his head. Yixing was keep fidgeting on the couch until Mr Zhang felt so annoyed of it. "Stop moving , Yixing."

Yixing stopped before he apologized. Suho hold his laughter when he actually like to see Yixing's worried face and adorable unicorn that keep frowning and fidgeting like theres a rainbow glitters kept spreading around Yixing. Damn he is soooo cute >//////< not until Yixing glared at him and slapped his face (slow motion) 

"What was that for yah unicorn?" Suho careress his reddened cheeks while pouting. He actually forgot that theres actually an old man kept staring at him angrily. No wonder he felt like his body on burning.

Mr Zhang rolled his eyes in annoyance. Youngsters nowadays... geez.. 

"I dont know how to react on this.." Mr zhang s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter