He what ?

Kim Joonmyeon or Suho?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, what's now?"

Mr Kim put his both hands on his waist while gave Suho a question looks. Mrs Kim just sat on the couch Yixing who laid unconciously. Suho sighed as he slumped himself onto another couch.

"He fainted. I had no idea about it."

Mr Kim wrinkled his forehead. "Stop joking." Suho cupped his face, heaved a sigh. "I'm not joking!"

Mr Kim looked at Mrs Kim as he was curious with what's happening actually. Mrs Kim groaned loudly. "Urghhh, forget it. By the way, did you ask him like we said yesterday?"

Suho narrowed his eyes and tilted his head in confusion. "Asking about what?"

His both parents sighed in frustrated manner. "Did you already forgot?!" Mr Kim bursted out his anger. Suho twitched his upper lips and rolled his eyes as he tried to remember what did his parents wanted him to ask. Then something just clicked in his mind. Oh. His face immediately turned red and quickly shook his head.

"Are you blushing?"

Mr Kim squinted his eyes, leaned his face nearer to Suho. Suho laughed awkwardly whilst scratched his non-itchy head. "What... Yah! Do you really need to know about that?!"

Mrs Kim gasped. "OMO! YEOBO! HE JUST DID IT!"

Mr Kim smiled proudly before he placed his hands on Suho's shoulders. "I'm so proud of you son!"

"Yeah yeah whatever.." Suho's face became even redder. Urgh why he's having such an annoying mom and demanding dad. Sigh. He just watched his parents squealed like the school girls in front of him because he didn't want to bother them. Then his eyes stopped at Yixing's figure. He pouted.

"Annoying unicorn. What you have done to me?"

 

 

===

Yixing held his aching head after letting out a hiss. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a familiar place in front of him. Wait.. this is not his house. Oh no. Don't tell him that he's now at—

"Ahhh, Yixing-ahh! Finally you woke up!" Mrs Kim shouted from the dining table when she saw Yixing moved his head to the left and right. Yixing quickly turned his head and frowned.

"How I ended up here?"

Mrs Kim sent him a warm smile as she answered. "Suho brought you here because you were fainted just now. He didn't want to tell us why you became like that but I believe its not something really serious.."

Then she walked into the kitchen after Mr Kim carried a few of plates and placed them on the table.

"Oh, Yixing. Go wash your face and eat dinner with us."

Yixing frowned deeper. Dinner? How long he had been lying on this comfy couch? Then he got his mind back. OH he just forgot something that really important. Its between life and death,

"! OH MY GOD I JUST REMEMBERED THAT I NEED TO GO HOME NOW! MY PARENTS MUST BE ANGRY WITH ME!"

With that Yixing rose before he fished out his phone from his pocket and unlocked the device.

20 missed call.

5 messages.

He was so dead.

===

From : Dad

Subject : Get your home

Zhang Yixing. You better be home before dinner before I chop off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter