What's happening?

Kim Joonmyeon or Suho?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So.. you're telling me that, Suho punched Kris?" Yixing asked in shocked when Tao suddenly told him about that. Tao quickly nodded.

"Yes, you really need to see that.. Suho was really cool at that moment. I feel like I want to kiss him and-"

Yixing smacked Tao's head as hard as he can. "Don't you ever try."

Tao rolled his eyes whilst rubbed his throbbed head. "What? Duhhh, he's not your boyfriend."

Yixing turned his head left and right before he leaned nearer to Tao's head. "Tao, come here.."

Tao furrowed his forehead. "What?"

Yixing whispered. "Do you know that-"

"No."

Yixing groaned in frustrated. "Can you not interrupted my words?!"

Tao laughed as he patted Yixing's shoulder. "Alright, tell me."

Yixing nibbled his lips before he continued his words. "Well, he's my boyfriend now.."

Yixing lowered his head as he was too afraid to see Tao's reaction. But he can't hear any sound escape from Tao's mouth.

"Yah, Tao.."

Tao blinked his eyes in confusion. "You say what?"

Yixing groaned loudly before he smacked Tao's head. "He's my boyfriend now. So shut up."

"Wow.. That's awesome!!!!" Tao stood up from his chair and gave Yixing two thumbs up. Yixing just laughed awkwardly before he pulled Tao's left ear.

"Shut up I said."

Tao pouted as he rubbed his reddened ear. "Mean."

 

 

Yixing and Suho walked side by side and nobody said anything. Yixing felt so uncomfortable since its so awkward at this moment. Yixing tried to break the silence but he have no topic to say. Actually he was wondering that whether the guy who currently walked beside him is Suho or Joonmyeon due to the silence. Yixing heaved a sigh.

"I'm bored.." Yixing mumbled silently.

Suho suddenly stopped from his track and looked at Yixing with question look. "You're bored? Eventhough you're with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter