And ?

Kim Joonmyeon or Suho?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, unicorn! Hurry up! I can't wait to see my future dad!"

With that Yixing blushed madly and shouted. "Damn you!" He his heels and ran towards Suho. Suho laughed as he ran away from Yixing and keep teasing him like, "Hey unicorn, come and chase me you damn turtle!"

Yixing's face fumed in anger and huffed in annoyance. "That's freaking er. I will kill you Suho or Joonmyeon or whoever you are!!!"

 

"So..."

Yixing gulped his saliva, his stomach had flipped. His father's voice kept echoing in his house with so and so. Joonmyeon just raised his eyebrows as he doesnt understand what the hell is happening actually. Yixing knew what his father would ask after this.

"Who is him?"

Yixing pressed his lips as he was in doubt whether to answer or not to. If he answered, he will hurt Joonmyeon's feelings but he just kept in silence, he would be dead.

"I'm asking you here." Mr Zhang crossed his arms, standing right on front of the two lovebirds. Mrs Zhang was sitting on the couch with wrinkled on her forehead. Joonmyeon felt bored with this cold conversation opened his mouth.

"I'm -"

"He's my friend! Yeah.. my new friend. Haha." Yixing quickly cut Joonmyeon's words while laughed awkwardly. Joonmyeon's eyes widened in shock. Yixing darted his eyes directly towards Joonmyeon and pinched his arm. "Friends right Suho?"

Joonmyeon rolled and huffed in annoyance before he could play along with his lovely unicorn. "Yeah." With i-will-kill-you looked at Yixing. Yixing just smiled and shrugged, acting like nothing happened. Mr Zhang furrowed his eyebrows before he said. 

"So, what your reason coming home late and.. why the hell you leave the house without telling us?" He squinted his small eyes. Yixing bit his lower lip before he replied.

"Well, i was afraid-"

"Afraid my leg. Dont lie. Before this we left you alone in the house and you never said that you're afraid? Tsk."

The he narrowed his eyes towards Joonmyeon. "Whats your name?"

"Kim Joonmyeon. The president of school council." Joonmyeon replied with proud and smirk plastered on his face. He could see Mr Zhang twitched his upper lip when he introduced himself as president. Oh well.

With this situation, Joonmyeon concluded that he was stuck in the middle of the chat between son and father.

Mr Zhang : He is a president?!

Yixing : yes dad.

Mr Zhang : Ew he looked so lame.

Yixing : dad..

Mr Zhang : and short.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter