New arrival and a rival?

Kim Joonmyeon or Suho?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Apologize, Joonmyeon." Mr Kim demanded.

Suho snorted loudly before he shook his head furiously.

"No!"

Yixing sighed as he quickly cut Mr Kim's words when he saw Mr Kim was about to scold Suho again.

"Its okay, Mr Kim, Mrs Kim. Its not a big deal tho. I think I should go upstairs now." He pushed his chair, raised his body and walk towards the couch to take his bag before he went upstairs with sad feelings.

Suho looked at Yixing with curiousty before he earned a smack from Mr Kim.

"You such an idiot. I know you like him. Just tell him already and make him yours!" Mr Kim shriek in annoyance whilst Mrs Kim nodded in agreement. Suho sighed.

"Why so fast? Be patient can't you?" He replied without he realized, he unconciously confessed his feelings to his parents. His parents grinned from ear to ear.

"Busted."

Suho raised his eyebrows. "What's wrong? I just-" popped! He realized.

"Oh ." He muttered under his breath.

"Idiot Joonmyeon, stupid Joonmyeon, silly Joonmyeon. Argh!!!!!!!" Yixing grabbed his hair and pulled it in frustrated.

Suddenly he slightly jumped when he felt his phone vibrated in his pocket. He quickly took it out and looked at the caller ID.

Mama

Oh great.

"Hello?"

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ZHANG YIXING?!!!"

Wait, this is not his mother's voice.. its..

"ANSWER YOUR DAD NOW!"

Oh. Double great.

"Hm.. I was at my friend's house.."

"WE JUST LEFT YOU FOR TWO DAYS AND YOU ALREADY LEFT OUR HOUSE JUST LIKE THAT??!!""

Yixing brought his phone away away from his ears as he didn't want to be deaf at this young age.

"Dad.. I-"

"DON'T SAY ANY WORDS NOW GET YOUR AND BACK HOME NOW!!"

Yixing spazzed out when he just realized that his parents were already went home.

"Okay dad.."

"Good!"

Tut.. tut.. tut..

Yixing sighed countless. He shoved his phone into his pocket and walked towards the bathroom to take his dirty uniform out. He was about to pack his things but he remembered that he didn't bring any clothes with him and he just wore Suho's clothes. He just shrugged, slung his bag and walked downstairs.

 

Mr Kim and Mrs Kim can't help but keep teasing Suho with his sudden confess and without they realize, they still sat at the dining table, didn't budged from their seat.

"Mom, dad. Stop it. This is so embarassing!" Suho rolled his eyes, showed that he was annoyed but deep inside his heart, he felt like he want to jump off the cliff because he was too embarrass with his parents.

His parents kept giggling like school girls but not until when they saw Yixing was standing in front of the stairs with heavy face. Mrs Kim frowned as he rosed from his chair and walked towards Yixing. Mrs Kim stood up and followed Mr Kim from behind. Suho who was sitting backfacing Yixing, furrowed his eyebrows when he saw his parents walk away from dining table. He turned back to see what's happening and he swore he could die in shock.

He immediately ran towards them and stood in front of Yixing with stern face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter