You're dead?

Kim Joonmyeon or Suho?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Suho was playing hangman with Yixing..

"Yah, just let me go!"

Tao rolled his eyes before he loosened his grip. Kris rubbed his neck then he smacked Tao's head.

"That's for pulling me from Yixing."

Tao clenched his teeth. "Can't you see that Yixing doesn't like you?!"

Kris immediately gave Tao a judging look. "Are you kidding me? I'm Kris Wu Yi Fan, the most handsome guy in K Highschool. Nobody can beat me." He hitted his chest proudly makes Tao want to puke all his food from his stomach.

"Oh please, now you're SM highschool's student so don't be proud of yourself because here nobody can beat our famous student council, Suho."

Kris clicked his tongue, annoyed with Tao's statement. "Nerdy always for nerdy but nerdy like Yixing.." He grinned widely as his mind was flew out of his soul but not until he earned a smacked from Tao.

"Yucks, OUR Suho is not like what you think. Tsk, try messing with him and we'll see what will happen to you.." Tao wriggled his eyebrows. Kris gave him are-you-challenge-me look before he replied.

"Deal. Me, The Almighty Kris will never give up!"

Tao laughed out loud in his mind as his eyes met with Suho's eyes who just standing not too far from them. Tao grinned from ear to ear.

"Hey Suho!" Tao shouted as he waved his right hand and ran towards Suho. Kris sighed before he trailed Tao from behind.

Suho gave them a question look before he asked. "What do you want panda?"

Tao cursed himself because he was totally forgot that the person in front of him right now is Joonmyeon. The conclusion is his plan to make Kris calling him Joonmyeon. He need to change his plan.

Before Tao could answer Suho's question, suddenly a voice interrupted him.

"Where's my lovely Yixing you damn er?"

Suho's eyes widened in shock. "Your lovely Yixing? YOUR LOVELY YIXING?! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO CALL MY YIXING LIKE THA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter