Oh no?

Kim Joonmyeon or Suho?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yixing! Wake up!"

Yixing's body shaken violently as his eyes flickered slowly. Yixing rubbed his eyes and saw Suho's worried face in front of him.

"Yes Suho?"

Suho pouted whilst crossed his arms. "Yixing, you know what, we're late to school."

Yixing's eyes widened in shock and quickly plopped out from the bed.

"What?!" He grabbed Suho's alarm clock at the nightstand. 8:30. WHAT THE?!

"OMG SUHO!! WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO?!"

Suho's face from worried changed to amused then he laughed madly while clutching his shirt.

"HAHAHA Omg Yixing! You must look at your face!!"

Yixing frowned, can't understand what the hell is going on.

"Suho... why you're laughing. OF COURSE I WAS PANICKED! ITS FREAKIN' LATE!" Yixing pinched Suho's cheeks until red colour appeared. Suho pouted as he rubbed his throbbed cheeks.

"Yixing.. its only 6 am. Look outside."

Yixing threw the blanket away and ran towards the window. He slowly lift the curtain and.. its still dark outside. Yixing shut his eyes and turned back at Suho. Suho grinned sheepishly and ran out from his room. Yixing sighed and shook his head. 'You're so naughty Suho. Why did you changed the clock?'

Yixing giggled and yanked his uniform that currently hung in the closet. He sniffed it and stucked his tongue out.

"I really need a another uniform. Suhoooooooo~"

 

"Oh Yixing-ah! You're already awake?" Mrs Kim spoke as she saw Yixing walked downstairs with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah aunty. Hmm where's Suho?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter