Angel or Devil?

Kim Joonmyeon or Suho?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, why now he’s standing here? Yixing looked around him, everything looks cool and great. However he felt uncomfortable when people kept staring him walked into the school enterance.

What? Never saw people waking  before this? Wierdo.

People said that this school only for genius. Like him. Well, can’t deny it but something about rumors that keep disturbed him. About their school council and the students attitude. They might be freaking genius but their attitude totally disaster!

Yixing could sense people was talking about him. Yixing smirked as he adjusted his necktie. Then he stopped, looked at his pathetic tie. Who wore such an ugly tie like this? Black tie with red stripes? Seriously? He just ignore the ugliness of the tie because he know, a handsome person like him, whatever he wears, will look good on him. So what?

He actually was searching for principal room but he seems lost his way. He frowned as he tried to read name of each room but useless. He pulled his hair in frustrated and shouted unconsciously.

“CAN ANYBODY TELL WHERE THE ACTUAL   IS PRINCIPAL  ROOM AND WHY THIS SCHOOL SO DAMN BIG?!”

And yes, everyone gave him a what the stares but Yixing chose to ignore because he’s too annoyed with himself and his stupidity.

He was about to continue his search when suddenly someone patted his shoulder several times. Yixing turned his face and raised his eyebrows.

“What?!” Yixing mesmerized the latter’s features. Cat eyes, damn look hot man! With his cute eyebag, woah a person like this also exist? He’s taller than Yixing and he look like a chinese too.

The latter laughed as he ruffled Yixing’s hair. What the? Yixing swatted the latter’s hand and asked what again.

“You’re lost huh? Do you want me to show you the way?”

Yixing think for a moment then  he smiled. “It will be pleasure!”

The latter smiled back as he reached out his hand. “I’m Tao.”

He knew it. Chinese in the house! Don’t be misuderstood. He’s not racist okay, he just too excited when he met someone who had same race as him because he’s freaking in Korea?

“I’m Yixing.” He said as he accepted the latter’s hand. Tao nodded and lead him the way.

 

Yixing walked out from the principal room and looked at his schedule. English for first period. He sighed. He had no problem with english but he didn’t know the way to his class. 3A-1, god where is it?! Yixing took a glanced at the hallway and saw a teacher walked towards him. Maybe he could ask the teacher.

“Hmm, excuse me sir.. Can you show me where is the 3A-1 class located at?” The teacher raised his eyebrows before he smiled.

“Follow me. I’m your homeroom teacher. You can call me Mr Kim.” Yixing nodded as he trailed his homeroom teacher from behind until he realized that they had already arrived when he heard the very noisy sounds like people shouting, screaming, and whatsoever.

“Wait here, and come in when I asked to.” Mr Kim entered the noisy classroom with stern face.

“SHUT THE UP EVERYONE AND SIT!”

Woahhhhhh that’s... awesome. Yixing shocked when Mr Kim suddenly cursed out loud. He never knew that teacher can curse to the students? Another weird thing. All the students shut their mouth and sit down on their own place like an obedience dog. Woops, did he said dog?

“Good. I want to tell you guys that you’ll have a new friend! You!” Mr Kim pointed his finger towards Yixing. Yixing gave him a question look before the teacher continue his words.

“Come in please.” Yixing walked into the class and gained all the students attention.

Yixing faced the students before he introduce himself.

“Hello, I’m Yixing.” O...kay, what else? Hmm. Seems like the students didn’t give a at him. Whatever.

Suddenly one of the students raised her hands up.

“Yes, Jessica.”

The Jessica girl gave Yixing her seducive winked before she asked.

“Why you look so handsome and able?”

What the..

“Jessica, LANGUAGE!”

Jessica pouted and sat on her place back while Yixing’s eyes seems popped out. Mr Kim shook his, let out a sighed. “Right, Yixing you can sit beside.... aha! There, beside Tao. Tao raise your hand please?”

Tao raised his hand and smiled. Yixing felt relief. At least he knew Tao and it won’t be so much awkward.

Yixing made his way to his place and sat beside Tao.

“Hey Tao, we met again.”

“Yeah..”

Mr Kim was about to start his lesson when suddenly the door opened violently and revealed a.. maybe Yixing could phraise her as a by judging her cloth. She unbottoned her shirts and showed her not-too-big s and her lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter