First Snow (A Christmas Special)

EXO Collections

Paring/s: KrisHo, HunHan, XiuChen, Kaisoo, BaekYeol, TaoLay

Warning/s: Read at your own risk if you DARE that is :) Mpreg, excessive fluff, WolfAU

Note: bricks and other objects that can kill instantly are strictly prohibited to throw at the author

Description: how each wolf of the EXO pack spend their time in the snow

POV/s Used: 3rd Person

//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=

It's snowing, and the 12 wolves of the EXO pack decide to spend the whole day with their mates in the snow.

"Remember, we all have to gather back here in the garden before it gets dark. Okay?" Joonmyeon, the pack's mother figure and Beta said while looking at the other wolves who are just as excited as he is for their first snow together as a pack. The wolves nodded at their 'Umma' and headed off separately hand-in-hand with their mates and smiles on their faces. Joonmyeon chuckled at them and squealed when he felt himself being lifted up by two strong hands and arms. "Yah!!!! Put me down!!!" Joonmyeon said while flailing his limbs around with his ears drooping slightly. A deep chuckle entered the flailing silver wolf's ears, making them twitch at the familiar voice, and turned aroud to come face-to-face with his mate, Yifan the pack's Alpha. "Nope. Sorry yeobo, I want to show you how I decorated your den." Yifan said while rubbing Joonmyeon's 9 month long bump with a smile on his face. Joonmyeon smiled at his mate before pecking him on the nose and swishing his tail a bit as his answer. Yifan smiled wider, revealing his rare gummy smile, and placing him on the ground holding his hand tightly. "Alright! Let's go!!!" Yifan excitedly hollered and gently dragged his mate to the den he helped find. "Yifan! Keep your voice down!" The couple heard their eldest member, Minseok, shout from the other side of their path. Joonmyeon giggled at Yifan's embarrassed expression and stuck his tongue out after Yifan playfully glared at him.

Once the two arrived at the den where Joonmyeon is to deliver their first pup, Yifan had to hold his mate close while the smaller wolf cried in his arms. "I-it's s-s-so b-b-b-b-beautif-f-ful" Joonmyeon choked out while staring at the Den decorated with red, green and gold ribbons at the right places and the one tree in the middle back of the den decorated as a Christmas tree. "I'm glad you liked it Boo" Yifan said while hugging his mate and unborn pup closer. "I love it Yifan!" Joonmyeon squealed happily before nearing the the christmas tree with a huge angelic smile on his face. Yifan smiled wider, feeling his cheeks numb in pain, and kept close to his mate incase Joonmyeon might give birth at anytime. Joonmyeon felt a large warm hand on the small of his back and smiled, knowing well how it is and turned his head to kiss his mate's lips as thanks. Yifan smiled into the kiss and pulled away to just simply hug his mate.

The two wolves just sat down beneath the big christmas tree and cuddled until Joonmyeon gripped his mate's arm with a smile on his face. Alarmed, Yifan took both of Joonmyeon's hands and looked into his mate's eyes. "Yifan, it's time." Joonmyeon simply said before in pain. Yifan nodded and helping him undressed before moving a few meters away from his mate to give him space. Joonmyeon smiled before laying down on his side and changing into his beautiful silver wolf form and gave birth to their first pup.

As Joonmyeon cleaned their pup, Yifan watched with warmth and love spreading within him and held his tears back at the mother and pup. Once Joonmyeon was feeding their pup, Yifan neared them in his wolf form with his ears down as a sign of submission and let out a small whimper as a permission to near the mother and pup. Joonmyeon looked over tiredly at the beautiful golden wolf and gave Yifan an approving whimper before laying his head back down at the soft, fluffy snow. Yifan neared his new family and nuzzled the white pup gently and sniffed it to find out it's gender. Joonmyeon silently watched his mate find out their pup's gender and swished his tail softly while waiting. Yifan changed back to his hybrid form with tears in his eyes and a huge smile on his face. "Thank you so much for making my family wish come true Myeonnie" Yifan said softly while leaning his forehead on the silver wolf's. Joonmyeon's heart fluttered and immediately knew that their Christmas baby and present is a girl. Yifan smiled and quickly put his clothes back on and sat beside Joonmyeon with his tears rolling down his face freely. Joonmyeon automatically layed his head onto his mate's lap with their pup happily cuddling next to her mother and closed her eyes as it slept. The two looked at their pup with love in their eyes with the same thing running into their minds, 'Best First Snow'.

 

$#$HunHan$#$

After the two strayed away from the pack, a very pregnant Sehun was immediately dragged by his mate to the pond where the whole pack always swims in during the summer. "Hannie hyung~! stop dragging me!" Sehun whined as his mate immediately stopped dragging him after realizing that he's with child. " OMO! MIANHAE SEHUNNIE!!" Luhan shrieked and quickly placed his hear on his mate's bump and caressed it soflty, making the umma giggle at the feeling. "Aegi-ah, appa's sorry for dragging you and umma. Appa's just excited to show you two how beautiful the pond is now." Luhan cooed at their pups in their mother's womb. Sehun smiled down at his loving mate and kissed him once he stood up. "I love you hyung" Sehun said once they pulled away from their sweet kiss. Luhan smiled and softly caressed his mate's cheek. "I love you more Sehun-ah" Luhan replied before kissing his younger mate softly. The two immediately broke apart when they heard something hitting someone's head and an agonizing moan. The two white wolves looked at each other before they slowly made their way to the source of the sound.

Luhan went first and his eyes widened at the scene unfold infront of him. Sehun quietly peeked behind his mate's shoulder and narrowed his eyes at the two wolves bickering on the snowy ground. "Hyung...........please tell me that those wolves aren't Chanyeol and Baekhyun...." Sehun said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Luhan chuckled and pecked Sehun's forehead and told him to stay where he is as he neared the wine colored and chocolate colored wolves rolling in the snow. Luhan snorted at the two dopey wolves and wondered how in the world have Yifan and Joonmyeon not bite their heads off yet. "YAH! IF YOU TWO DON'T STOP I'LL BITE YOUR HEADS OFF! Starting with Chanyeol." Luhan said with a smug expression once the two immediately stood up with wide, pleading eyes. "Please don't kill us!!" Baekhyun pleaded while giving the older wolf his best puppy eyes. Chanyeol does the same only he clings on Luhan's arm. The eldest rolls his eyes and started poking Chanyeol at the right places for the bigger wolf to let go of his arm. Chanyeol yelped in pain and dragged Baekhyun with him away from the Pokey Lulu. "YOU ARE A MEAN HYUNG LU!!!" Chanyeol hollered. Luhan chuckled and waved before going back to his mate.

Sehun on the other hand fell asleep after the twins kept kicking him and calmed down. Luhan smiled at his cute mate, curled up in a slight ball in his wolf form, and his mate's ear softly and lovingly before stripping his clothes off and placing it beside Sehun's and changed into his wolf form that's slightly larger than Sehun's and cuddled closer for protection to his mate and their 4 month old unborn pups.

And just like that, the HunHan couple slept the rest of the morning on the snowy forrest floor.

 

♥♥♥~~BaekYeol~~♥♥♥

After the duo left HunHan alone, they decided to go to the forrest garden where they both first met as pups. Baekhyun was smiling the whole time as he was holding his mate's hand and his fluffy wine colored ears twitching in excitement. Chanyeol looked down at his mate and chuckled at his cuteness with his fluffy ears twitching joined by his wagging tail of the same shade. "Well someone's excited." Chanyeol announced as they neared their place. Baekhyun nodded furiously with the huge smile on his face and his two eyes in a crescent shape. "I can't help it though! I mean, it's been soo long since we last visited the forrest garden!" Baekhyun replied while jumping up and down like a little pup. Chanyeol smiledat his cute mate and swooped the smaller wolf in his arms and ran towards the middle of the forrest garden.

Once the couple arrived, Baekhyun immediately squealed in pure delight as he started running around in the snow covered garden. Chanyeol smiled at his snow-loving mate and decided to change into his chocolate wolf form to play with his mate without worrying about tripping over his too long limbs.

"Yeollie!!!!!" Baekhyun sqealed as he ran to the large chocolate colored wolf and hugged it. "You look so cute and adorkable with snowflakes sprinkled all over you!!!" He said as he tried to help his mate get snow off the wolf's head. The latter gave up, feeling dizzy from shaking his head and decided to jump ontop of his mate, which resulted in Baekhyun errupting in a giggle fit and him laying ontop of the smaller. "Yah~! Get off! Your heavy!!!!!" Baekhyun whined while trying to push the heavy wolf off. Chanyeol, being the adorkable wolf he is, ignored his mate's plea and brought his head down and flattened his ears while looking up at his mate in attempt to use his wolf aegyo. "Kyaa~! Channie why u so cute?!" Baekhyun fangirled as he started nuzzling the wolf's fluffy neck.

After the two wolves stopped rolling around in the snow, Baekhyun fell asleep in his hybrid form while Chanyeol's curled up next to his mate in his wolf form equally in the same mind state as the other on the white blanket of the garden floor.

 

♦♫♦XiuChen♦♫♦

Once the two wolves heard their Alpha and Beta's whimpers and a pup's small howl, their hearts immediately swelled with pride and building love for the pup. Minseok kept smiling lovingly at his own growing bump whie his mate, Jongdae, smiled at him with equal love in his eyes. "I'm so happy that Yifan and Joonmyeon were able to have their pup during Christmas Eve." Minseok said with tears in his eyes. Jongdae smiled and kissed his mate's cheeks and rubbed the bump lovingly. "Yeah it's really a blessing that they had a Christmas Puppy." The younger, but larger, wolf replied as he nuzzled his face in his mate's neck. Minseok giggled when he felt his mate's black ears tickle his face. "Jongdae-ah~! Your ears are tickling me!" Minseok said. Jongdae stopped and smiled at his mate when he felt something kick his hand. Minseok looked at his mate and smiled back with tears flowing down his face freely. Jongdae lowered his head until it came face-to-face with the moving bump where their pup is. "Annyeong aegi-ah~! It's Appa talking!" Minseok had to restrain himself from crying out loud and throwing himself at his mate from the small, yet loving, gesture of the appa of their child. "Aegi-ah, please don't kick umma too hard~ Umma might have a hard time and Appa might lose his head if that happens~!" Minseok whacked his mate's shoulder at that statement and placed his hand over his mate's on his bump and decided to talk also. "Aegi-ah~! It's Umma now~! I can't wait for the day we get to see you~" Minseok cooed as he leaned his head onto his mate's shoulder. Jongdae nodded and said more things to their growing pup while Minseok just smiled and nodded tiredly.

After talking with their pup, Minseok fell asleep half-way and Jongdae continued rubbing soothing circles on the bump gently as the pup kept squirming in. "Aegi-ah, don't squirm around too much. Let your Umma sleep more~" Jongdae softly cooed to calm down the active pup in his mate. As if the unborn pup understood it's father, it immediately calmed down and kicked softly to tell it's parents its sorry. Jongdae smiled and pecked the bump before adjusting his and his mate's position carefully for more comfort and started his mate's silver ears lightly as he watches his mate sleep peacefully on his shoulder and wrapped his free arm around him and their unborn pup to keep them warm from the cold.

 

♣♥♣KaiSoo♣♥♣

When they left their pack-or should I say family's house garden, Kyungsoo gently lead his heavily pregnant mate, Jongin, to the backyard of their family house and sat down on the snow covered ground. "Come, sit on my lap so it's warm." Kyungsoo told Jongin as the latter kept staring at the ground to his mate. "It's okay hyung I wanna feel the snow~!" The taller, but smaller and younger, wolf said while sitting down on the snow beside his mate. Kyungsoo smiled and helped his mate take his seat and kissed him softly once Jongin finally sat down. Jongin smiled once they parted and leaned his head onto the older wolf's shoulder. "Hyung, why did you decide to just stay near our family house?" Jongin said after some moment of silence. Kyungsoo looked down at the younger and smiled. "Because, you're 8 months into delivering our pups and you can explode anytime now." The older of the two said while booping the younger's nose with his finger. The younger wrinkled his nose once his mate's finger came contact with the tip of his nose and playfully tried to bite the offending finger. "Yah~! Don't bite my finger off! How can I explain that to our pups and make new ones?" Kyungsoo said, earing a hard thwack on his head by his mate. "Hyung! How could you still want more when I'm practically carrying three pups?!" Jongin shrieked at his erted mate. Kyungsoo laughed softly and kissed his mate's cheek while muttering "I'm just kidding" which earned him another whack on the head. "Hyung! You're so mean!!!" Jongin whined as he craddled his bump gently feeling three pups squirm and kick in him. Kyungsoo immediately leaned down to his mate's bump and spoke to their pups to calm them down.

When Kyungsoo finished calming down the pups, Jongin sighed and kissed his older mate as a thanks before asking him to bring them inside the house after feeling a wave of drowziness wash over him. Kyungsoo smiled and lifted up the smaller wolf in his arms, seeing that his mate unconciously changed into his wolf form and tearing the clothes he was wearing apart, and kissed the silver wolf's muzzle before taking them into their family house.

"Hyung?" Jongin said sleepily. Kyungsoo cracked an eye open and moved closer to his mate while putting a hand over the large bump. "Hmm?" Jongin smiled and pecked his mate's nose before snuggling close to the larger wolf's frame. "Nothing. I just wanted to make sure you didn't leave me." Kyungsoo furrowed his brows and looked at his young mate before the bump. "Now why in the world would I leave our Beta's youngest brother, who is also my mate, alone? I love you too much to even leave you for a while with Joonmyeon hyung and Minseok hyung." Kyungsoo said. Jongin teared up at his mate's sweet statement and kissed him. Kyungsoo smiled and kissed his mate with more love and sweetness.

The two pulled away from their sweet kiss and stared into each others eyes with obvious love in them. "Kyungie hyung, thank you." Jongin said while snuggling closer to his mate's chest. Kyungsoo smiled down at his cute mate. "For what?" Jongin smiled up and said, "For loving me and our pups." Kyungsoo felt his heart swell with pride and love for his mate and kissed the younger's forehead softly. "It's my pleasure and honor to have and love someone like you and our pups." Kyungsoo said softly. Jongin hummed and drifted off to his dreamland, with Kyungsoo following shortly after.

 

♠♦♠TaoLay♠♦♠

"Gege~! Where are we going?" The panda-like wolf called out while running after his mate. "You'll see Taozi!!!" The red wolf hollered back. Tao rolled his eyes and increased his speed to catch up with his mate. "Ge~! Slow down!!!!" "Sorry Taozi~! Can't do that if I want to see our Alpha and Beta's new born pup!!!!" The older said excitedly. Tao's eyes lit up with joy for his Alpha and Beta upon hearing that his own brother, Yifan, is finally a father. "YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! ZHANG YIXING!!!! SLOW DOWN!" Tao shouted as his last string of sanity finally snapped as he ran full speed to tackle his excited mate to the ground. Yixing fell face first on the soft white ground with an "UUUMPPPH!" and the larger wolf on his back. "Yah! Huang Zitao! Get off of me! I wanna see the puppy!!!" Yixing said. Tao rolled his eyes and pulled his mate up and held his hand, locking them together. "There. This way we won't get separated and you don't get killed by Joonmyeon Gege." The younger wolf said. Yixing cocked his head to the side in confusion. "Why would Joonmyeon kill me?" Tao sighed and explained to his mate how protective a mother wolf could be around her pups. "Which means that if you just ran to him and the pup, your head will come off." Tao said finishing his mini lecture just in time as they arrived at the den of his Alpha and Beta.

The new parents are currently in their wolf form while they interact with their pup when Tao and Yixing arrived. Tao leaned down to whisper in his mate's ear to not startle the parents as he reminded his mate what he told him earlier. "Remember, flatten your ears once they see us and only approach them if they allow alright?" Yixing nodded and followed his mate into the very chrsitmasy den. The silver wolf immediately looked up at the visitors and glared at the two wolves who are obviously scared to death now. "Taozi...." Yixing softly whispered while silently hiding behind his mate's frame. Tao held his mate's hand firmly and sqeezed it in reassurance as he drooped his golden ears, followed by his mate's brown ears, as they neared the new family. Joonmyeon went infront of his pup as his mate uncharacteristically cowered behind him as he growls in warning. Tao whimpered, showing that they mean no harm to them as he stayed still on his spot. Joonmyeon looked back at Yifan then at the two hybrids after his mate nodded and whimpered back in approval. The two carefully reached out to the small white pup and smiled once the pup started nuzzling her face on their warm hands. "Is it a girl or boy?" Yixing asked no one in particular as he the pup's beautiful fur. Yifan neared the two, now in his hybrid form and clothes, and told them that the pup's a girl. "Wow~! we finally have a girl in the household!" Tao said excitedly while thinking of the many ways he can help spoil the princess of the household. Yixing rolled his eyes as Yifan chuckled at his brother. "So have you thought of a name yet?" Yixing said. Yifan smiled and nodded. "I have but I'll have to wait until Joonmyeon can turn back into his hybrid form and the pup too." Yifan replied as he his mate's head lovingly when the silver wolf approached them. The two nodded and decided to spend the rest of their day in the den with the new family.

 

When twilight finally came, Joonmyeon felt that their pup is ready to go home after seeing that the golden brown pup is practically running around the den while following her uncle and aunt. He quickly threw himself after his hyper daughter and lifted her up in between the pup's skin and his teeth gently and signaled his mate at the other two to follow him out of the den. Yifan smiled as an idea hit him and quickly went infront of Joonmyeon's sight and smiled his gummy smile. Joonmyeon's ear twitched in confusion at his mate smiling like an idiot. "Well, I thought that maybewe should just spend Christmas here with the others?" Yifan suggested. Joonmyeon gave his mate the 'are-you-kidding-me' look. Tao and Yixing agreed with Yifan since the Den isn't at all too far from the house and the other wolves might be close. Joonmyeon felt a headache coming in with the continuous pestering of his mate and the two wolves. The Umma sighed and carefully placed the pup and gave the sign to his mate to watch over their pup and their other family members and walked to their house. Yifan grinned at the pup clinging on his leg at at the two wolves, completely happy that his plan worked.

Joonmyeon on the other hand arrived at their family house and quickly ran into his and Yifan's room to change into a simple red wool sweater and black leather pants after he changed back into his hybrid form and quickly checked the rooms to see if there are any of the other wolves in. 

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin are currently resting in the kitchen as Kyungsoo cooks for his mate and their pups in their mother's womb a very delicious mini Christmas Feast. "Kyungsoo Appa~ are you almost done? Our puppies are getting restless~" Jongin cooed as he looked down fondly at his bump. Kyungsoo chuckled at his mate's cuteness and set the plate of food down, "I'm done now Jongin Umma~ Now please open your mouth to eat the food I made" He said as he smiled at his now grinning mate. Jongin nodded and opened his mouth as Kyungsoo fed him. "Waaaah~! It's soo good~!" Jongin said as his eyes widened with sparkles in them. Kyungsoo chuckled and kissed his cute mate on the cheeks before scooping up more of the food he cooked for his little family.

Just as Kyungsoo was about to feed his mate, Joonmyeon walked in and stopped in his tracks while smiling at them.The pair turned their heads and immediately hugged their Beta with gleeful expressions. Jongin furrowed his brows as he felt his older brother's stomach flat. "Hyung, did you deliver your pup already?" Jongin asked with sparking eyes. Joonmyeon nodded at his younger brother and told the two to finish up so that they could get back to the den. "The den? But Joonmyeon hyung isn't that where your pup is at right now?" Kyungsoo asked. Joonmyeon smiled and ruffled the younger wolf's hair and told them to just hurry up before he ran out of the house. The two nodded and Kyungsoo immediately carried his mate bridal style as they made their way to the den.

 

Once the trio arrived at the den, Joonmyeon had to hold onto his brother-in-law as he saw the larger wolves throwing themselves after the little white pup while the smaller wolves watched their mates and Alpha chase after the pup. "Oh my god. I left Yifan with the rest alone for just an hour and this happens." Joonmyeon said with the =__=" expression as he made his way, along with Jongin clinging on him, to where the smaller wolves were at and joined them watching the scene. "Seriously though, who does she take after?" Baekhyun said as he watched the cute little pup with love in his eyes. Joonmyeon snorted and said, "Who else? Her father obviously." The rest of the smaller wolves giggled at their Beta's rare bluntness. "YAH! WU JOONMYEON! WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!" Yifan hollered as he flung himself for the nth time towards his pup only to crash into a flying Chanyeol. The two largest wolves groaned in pure agony as they clutched their heads, feeling a bump forming. Their mates just facepalmed while the others laughed at the two's misfortune. 

They were all brought back to reality when they heard the small pup bark at her father. Yifan smiled and crouched down infront of his pup and flattened his ears and made a small whimper in defeat, making the pup howl in victory. The rest, including Yifan, chuckled softly at the pup's cuteness. "So......now that were all here....." Yifan trailed off as he picked up his pup and went closer to the big circle and sat beside his mate. Joonmyeon smiled and took their pup from him and kissed both his daughter and mate's forehead before he continued his mate's statement. "We decided to name her Baekseol" Joonmyeon finished with a huge smile on his face. The rest nodded and smiled at the name. "Baek~Seol~" Baekhyun said while hugging his mate's arm. Chanyeol smiled down and nodded in agreement. "It's like Baekhyun's name only without the Hyun" Sehun said while snuggling closer to his mate for more warmth. Luhan smiled and rounded his arms around his mate and rubbed the bump lovingly. Yifan smiled at all of his family members as he hugged his mate and pup closer. "Yeah and plus it means "Snow" and her fur is as white as snow~!" Jongdae said as he hugged his mate in glee. Minseok rolled his eyes and flicked his mate's black fluffy ears. "State the obvious would ya?" Minseok said. Jongdae flinched at the slight pain in his ears and pouted at his brother-in-law. "Joonmyeonnie hyung~! Minseokkie abused my ear~!" Joonmyeon rolled his eyes and muttered "Your mate and problem not mine" making the younger whimper like a puppy. Baekseol tilted her head with her ears pearked up, making her parents, aunts and uncles coo at her cuteness. "I think she's wondering why your brother-in-law is whimpering like a puppy." Minseok said while glaring at his mate. Jongdae quickly stopped and flattened his ears in defeat. "Sorry Minseokkie" Jongdae said. Minseok rolled his eyes at his mate before squealing like a fangirl at Baekseol trying to eat the falling snowflakes. "OH MY GOD SHE'S SOO CUTE~!" Minseok said while hugging Jongdae's arm. The others nodded in agreement while they cooed at the white pup trying to whack the falling snow with her paws.

 

With the EXO pack huddled around in the den with their mates and their only pup, they all shared their Merry Christmas's and first snow together and in pure happiness.

//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=//=

Alright! Finally done with the Christmas Special :))

Sorry if the main image doesn't really seem too much of a Christmas theme :P

Baekkie: Yeah she actually thouoght of this as a simple December tribute so yeah *smiles cutely*

......................*glares at the bacon*..................dude go back to your precious EggYeol before I end you..............

*Baekhyun runs away and drags Chanyeol away*

 

 

 

 

 

..............................Please forget whatever happened there :3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXO: Please don't forget to comment, vote, support and subscribe!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXO + Author-nim: MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!!!!!!