What Happens When Jongdae Trolls EXO

EXO Collections

Pairings: OT12

Warning/s: just pure Jongdae moments here and there and everywhere

Note/s: reaction of each exo member to jongdae's trolling

POV/S Used: 3rd person

!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!

 

//Minseok//

It was one of those days when Jongdae's boyfriend, Minseok, gets trolled hardcore.

 

"Yah Jongdae-ah, have you seen Kyungsoo?" Minseok asked. Jongdae shruged, never taking his eyes off the show he was watching, and said "Maybe he's with the Breakfast couple or with the Parents-Line." Minseok pouted and tilted his head before asking, "Where are they then?" Jongdae smirked and looked at his utterly confused boyfriend before giving the elder an answer that would get the next person to walk in the room scream at them. "With Kyungsoo."

 

And so, Minseok successfully pinned the troll down and started choking the moron.

 

 

 

//Luhan//

"Yah! WHAT THE IS THIS?!" a very scandalized Luhan screeched as his eyes layed on the Baozi-Troll couple. Jongdae rolled his eyes and smirked his trolling smirk. "Obviously Minseok hyung trying out breath play." Luhan's eyes widened to the size of Kyungsoo's eyes at the reply. "R-really?!" Luhan said in a very scandalized tone. Minseok facepalmed and opted to just crush his boyfriend's ribs and lungs by sitting on his chest and gave the deer the 'please-tell-me-you-are-stupid' look. "No. I'm trying to kill him." The eldest said. Luhan sighed in relief before asking, "oh.....so is he dead yet?" "Yes I am Lu-ge" Jongdae answered frm below his boyfriend's .

 

And one man crushing Jongdae became two.

 

 

//Yifan//

"Yah, Kim Jondae." Yifan said through gritted teeth as he tried to pull out his sock from the said man's grip. "Yes hyung?" The troll answered innocently. Yifan glared at him before giving his best tug at the sock, "LET.GO.OF.THE.SOCK.YOU.AS--" Yifan wasn't able to finish whatever he was about to say when he felt himself flying backwards, letting out a not so manly yelp.

"You know hyung, you could've just asked me to give you the sock with Suho hyung's chibi character on it." Jongdae said before winking and walking away, leaving the raging EXO-M leader on the floor.

 

 

//Joonmyeon//

"Chen-sii here is known for trolling us members" Suho told the cameras as the whole EXO was doing their Q&A for their fans. 

The other members nodded in agreement while the troll himself was currently planning ways to troll his leader during the Q&A.

"Alright, so user _____ is asking what our song WOLF&BEAUTY is about. Chen-ssi? could you tell the fans about it?" Suho asked the (very wrong) person beside him. Chen smirked and nodded. "Well our lovely EXO-STANS, "WOLF&BEAUTY" is about, obviously a wolf and a beauty." The troll answered with a smile. Suho facepalmed and ignored the urge to strangle the moron beside him and let Kyungsoo do the abusing.

 

"YAH! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Joonmyeon asked nervously as he helped Jongdae comeback to his senses after he fainted from the abuse Kyungsoo gave him. "Yes hyung I feel peachy" The younger answered sarcastically, which the elder didn't quite catch. "Oh.....well, I was worried ab--" "Hyung. you really believed that after DyoDoReu strangled me, I'm alright." Jongdae deadpanned. Joonmyeon nodded innocently before he slowly facepalmed. "You were being sarcastic weren't you?" "No, I was being serious." 

 

And then a loud crash was heard with a pained yelp and a very pained "HYUNG!" followed.

 

 

//Yixing&Baekhyun//

"are you sure this works?" Yixing asked his bandmate as he stared at the VERY RED tofu soup. Jongdae just smiled and nodded. "Yes hyung, this is the original Korean tofu soup. Now try it! I made it with the help of my mom!" Of course he had to add his mom for his victim to not get suspicious of him and try the literally BOMB soup.

Yixing gave the troll one last look before trying the poison.

 

 

"EEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!" A red faced unicorn ran around while screaming in high hopes of someone who isn't a troll give him anything to wash away the spice in his mouth. "YAH! WHAT THE FWAK IS GOING ON HERE?!" A wild BACON suddenly appeared. Jongdae stopped laughing and handed the soup poor Yixing tried. "Dunno but he said that you should try this Kimchi soup." Baekhyun warily looked at the troll before deciding "Ah it. I'm too hungry to care."

 

Soon enough, a scream that sounds like a billion puppies gpt stepped on and a dying whale was heard. "OH MY FWAK! ARE THESE TWO HIGH ON ECSTASY?!" An equally high on drugs everyday Chanyeol asked. Jongdae laughed more, making him fall off the stool he was sitting on like his Jaejoong-sunbae. "Nah. These two pabos ate my spicy soup!" Jongdae managed to answer the Happy Virus. Chanyeol just looked at the poor morons then at Jongdae before saying, "Lemme guess, you just dumped a bag of chili powder and a tub of red bean paste. Didn't you?" Jongdae just nodded before going into hiding to save is too y .

 

 

//Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Tao//

"OHHHH~ Candies!!!!!!!!" The giant and the troll said before making grabby motions at the group's umma. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes before handing the candies to the overly hyper beagles. The two quickly stuffed the candies in their mouth all at once, making the umma worry that they might choke to death. But on the bright side, we'd have less beagles to worry about and another plus for losing a troll! Kyungsoo happily thought with the "^~^" expression.

When Tao came into their shared rooms, he was greeted by a panicking Kyungsoo trying to help Chanyeol stay alive and a dying Jongdae on the other side of the room. "HALLEH SHEIT! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" The M maknae said as he threw himself at the dying main vocalist. "Yes I'm fine and dying, now would you just help me live?!" Jongdae said while trying to get the lollipop out of his throat. Tao quickly nodded before letting his hyung sit up and gave the hardest smack on the poor guy's back. "HWECK!" And out goes the lollipop onto the floor. "MY HERO~!" Jongdae said in a girly voice before attempting to kiss the now scared maknae.

 

"So I'm guessing you two are alr--JONGDAE DON'T YOU EVEN DARE!" Kyungsoo shouted at Jongdae, who's currently about to feed Chanyeol one of the candies that made the poor giant beagle nearly die. "Jongdae-yah~ just gimme!!!!!" Chanyeol whined as he tried to chomp the troll's hand, which he nearly did. "yah. fine"

 

And there goes Chanyeol chocking on the candy and Jongdae just staring at him.

 

 

//Kai&Sehun//

"BUT HYUNG~!" The two maknaes whined while shaking their troll of a hyung. "No maknaes. You can't read Anterogrande Tomorrow!" Jongdae said seriously. The maknaes just looked at each other before literally kicking Jongdae out of their shared room and read the said fanfiction.

 

Two weeks later, Kyungsoo and Luhan found their baby maknaes clinging onto EXO-K's umma himself while crying their eyes out. "Uh.........guys?" Luhan said trying to pry the maknaes off of a dead tired Kyungsoo. "ANDWAE~!" Sehun screetched and clung onto Kyungsoo more while crying. Jongin just cried harder and whimpered as he hugged his beloved umma-like boyfriend. Luhan sighed and gave up. "Sorry Soo. I know you're dead tired with shooting your drama and all." Kyungsoo just smiled tiredly at his caring hyung before dragging the two maknaes to his room.

 

The same night, all the clear minded members of EXO were all dogpiled ontop of a whimpering and whining Jongdae. "YAH~!" The poor squashed troll whined as 8 wolves on him became 9. "HOW DARE YOU TROLL OUR PRECIOUS BABY MAKNAES WITH ANTEROGRANDE TOMORROW?!" A fuming Kyungsoo shouted. Jongdae tried to breathe as he felt his lungs burning from the lack of oxygen. "I DID MENTION THAT THEY WERE GONNA CRY!!!!!!"

And well, cue the two maknaes literally crying for their beloved Kyungsoo umma/hyung.

 

!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!@$^&$^*!

BAD TROLL! *bonks his head*

 

Chen: I DID REALLY TELL THEM NOT TO READ IT! I SWEAR I WASN'T EVEN TRYING TO TROLL THEM!

 

and you just had to let them read that while HanSoo were away filming Dyo's drama =________=

 

Kyungsoo: meh. the maknaes are over it now

 

Kai: *clings onto Soo and starts crying again*

 

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy

 

DBSK: *somehwere back there* U-KNOW the drills guys!!!!!!!