Our Lovely Family

EXO Collections

Pairing/s: Baekyeol (Main), HunHan, TaoLay, KaiSoo, KrisHo, XiuChen [as the side pairings]

Warning/s: too much cheese, mpreg

Note/s: Wolf!AU, Umma!Bacon, Appa!EggYeol

Description: The Breakfast Couple are expecting their first liter of pups

POV/s used: 3rd Person

☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫

It's been a month since Joonmyeon gave birth, 5 weeks since Jongin delivered his and Kyungsoo's triplets and 10 days since Sehun and Minseok started snapping at them when Baekhyun found out he was pregnant with Chanyeol's pups. His mate was all over the place once the news reached him, causing the Alpha and the Beta of their family-like pack to fling themselves at the hyper and panicking wolf. "Yeol, calm down!" Yifan said softly after seeing the tears threatening to spill from the chocolate colored wolf's eyes. Chanyeol hiccuped and burried his face into his Alpha's chest as he started to cry. "M-Mianhae Y-Y-Yifan G-g-ge" Chanyeol sobbed. Yifan smiled down at the new father and rubbed the fluffy chocolate colored ears of the younger soothingly as his mate started calming the crying male down. "Channie, look Bakehyun's coming home with Yixing and Tao soon and you have to promise me that you won't breakdown like this when you see him." Joonmyeon said softly but sternly. Chanyeol nodded and his ears perked up as he heard a howl along with the remaining wolves in the house.

"Oh look! Jonginnie and Kyungie are back with the pups!!" Sehun said excitedly as he started dragging his mate to the front door. The rest soon followed and awwed at the adorable pups in Kyungsoo's arms. "Aww~! They all have Kyungsoo's fur~!" Minseok cooed as he started petting the biggest pup's head. Jongin smiled and kissed his mate's cheek before saying, "My mate is really handsome so there isn't any surprise our sons would look exactly like him." And with that statement, Kyungsoo and Yifan's hearts swelled with pride knowing that Jongin, the maknae of the Kim Siblings, really loves the doe-eyed wolf and that one of the three pups in his arms will be the perfect mate for their little Baekseol in the future. "Oh my gosh~! Three males that are the same age as my Baekseollie~!" Joonmyeon fawned as the addressed pup started playing with all three of the ash brown colored wolf pups once they were released from their father's hold. Everyone smiled at the sight and nodded, thinking of the same thought as Kyungsoo and Yifan.

 

After another hour of watching over the pups, Baekhyun and the TaoLay couple arrived and went to the backyard after hearing small barks from Baekseol and three other pups.

When the trio arrived, Baekhyun immediately squealed and crushed the wolf that the pups resembled to and the wolf's mate. "Oh MY GOD YOU TWO~!" Baekhyun squealed, startling the pups. Chanyeol immediately tensed more knowing that he wasn't imagining his mate's scent and held onto his Beta's hand, with the approval of the Alpha, and started whimpering nervously. Joonmyeon sighed and was thankful that the larger, yet younger, wolf's whimpering was soft enough to be heard by him and his mate. "Channie, what did I say?" The silver wolf said softly to not scare the already scared wolf. Chanyeol repeated Joonmyeon's small request shakily while Yifan started rubbing his ears once more to help him calm down. Joonmyeon smiled and looked at the wine colored wolf, who is now playing with the four puppies, before giving Chanyeol the 'talk-to-him' look and gently pushed the younger one to his mate. Chanyeol sighed shakily and neared his mate with his ears flattened unconsiously, making everyone behind him smile in sympathy at the soon-to-be-father, and tapped his mate's shoulder. Baekhyun stopped playing with the white wolf's ear and looked up at his mate with a huge smile on his face, not noticing the latter's ears flattened. "Yeollie~!" The smaller wolf cried as he hugged his mate. Chanyeol's nervousness was tossed out somewhere as he felt his own blood being carried by his mate and smiled before hugging the smaller wolf back tightly but at the same time careful to not squish the pup in Baekhyun. "I'm so happy were finally having our own Yeol!!!" Baekhyun said excitedly, making his ear and tail twitch in glee. Chanyeol smiled and kissed his mate's forhead as he felt so much love and warmth coming from his mate and the forming pup in the smaller wolf. "So am I Baekkie." He said, making the other wolves aww at them and the puppies claw playfully at the couple.

 

When the puppies finally got tired, Yifan and Kyungsoo decided to help their mates in helping them with changing the pups into their hybrid form and tucking them in their shared room while the others lazed around in the living room.

The couples finally came to the living room hand-in-hand as they found their spots to rest in. Yifan and Joonmyeon sat at their usual sofa, which Minseok ordered they should have and stay on, with Joonmyeon pearched on the older's lap while Kyungsoo and Jongin decided to sit by their Alpha and Beta's couch after Jongin whined that he's too tired to keep looking and sat on his mate. "Kyungsoo-ah, why don't you and Jongin sit beside us?" Baekhyun kindly offered from the sofa he and his mate were siting on. Chanyeol nodded and said, "Yeah Soo, why don't you? The sofa's big enough to fit us." Kyungsoo nodded and carried his mate bridal-style, seeing that the smaller wolf fell asleep on his lap, and sat on the space beside the two. Baekhyun smiled and cooed at how cute Jongin looked at the moment. "He looks like a cute little puppy like that~!" The wine colored wolf said, making his mate and Kyungsoo chuckle. "Yeah he does, doesn't he?" Kyungsoo said as he lovingly caressed his mate's cheek. Yifan and the rest looked towards the cute pairings and cooed at how right Baekhyun was about Jongin resembling a puppy in his sleeping state. "It's creepy how Jongin and Joonmyeon look so much alike in this state." Yifan said, earning a hard slap on his chest by his mate. "Yah! What does that supposed to meen Wu Yifan?!" Joonmyeon demanded. Yifan was about to reply when Jongdae agreed. "Yeah Minseokkie hyung also resembles them two when he's asleep, now that you mentioned it." Minseok rolled his eyes at his mate before looking at his two dongsaengs in ther mate's arms with a happy and proud expression all over his face. The rest smiled at the Kim Siblings as two of them bickered with their mates while the maknae slept peacfully in his mate's arms.

 

=========TIME SKIP TO 5 MONTHS==============

Baekhyun is already 5 months into his pregnancy and Chanyeol is close to pulling his hair and ears off of his head from his mate's continuous growlings and moodswings. "YAH! PARK CHANYEOL, WHERE THE HELL ARE THE FOOD I TOLD YOU TO GET?!" Baekhyun barked as he caught sight of his mate, panting and sweating from the long run to the nearby village's market and back to their family house in the middle of the main forrest. "Its............here..........sorry...........too much...........hybrids..........." Chanyeol said as his legs decided to stop working, making him land ontop of an equally frustrated Luhan and making the older groan from pain and the weight on his back. "Yah. Get of off me before I let my mate shred you to pieces as I make you my sheild." Luhan tiredly growled at the taller wolf. Chanyeol whimpered as the golden wolf jabbed his sides and rolled off of the elder.

Yifan and Joonmyeon came to the living room to see what the commotion was about and snorted as they saw a flailing Chanyeol and a very pissed of Baekhyun with a Luhan who's practically dead to the world at the moment. "Baekhyun-ah~ Jongin, Minseok and Sehun are almost done making the food you wanted with the ingredients Chanyeol bought." Joonmyeon said with his motherly tone, making the addressed wolf howl in glee as he stood up with the help of his mate and quickly went to the dinning area, dragging the poor chocolate wolf along. Yifan pitied the slightly smaller wolf as he remembered how Joonmyeon was when he was still carying Baekseol. "Yeah sure. Pity the derp and not your Gege, Yifan." Luhan grumbled as he dragged himself to the couch where the ViolentBaekhyun was once pearched on and glared at his younger brother. Yifan's ears automatically flattened under the cold glare his Gege aimed at him before moving to hide behind his mate. Joonmyeon rolled his eyes and gave his brother-in-law his own glare that scares his own mate's soul away. Luhan gulped and looked away after feeling his soul attempting to escape. "Alright what did I tell you two about threatening and glaring at each other?" Joonmyeon said with his hands on his hips as he glared at the two brothers. The gold wolves flattened their ears, Yifan's practically falling off of his head, as they cowered in fear like two puppies being scolded by their mother for causing a ruckus among the family. "There will be no growling, glaring or fighting in any kind of way in this household if you want to live." The brothers practically whimpered out as their soul started to part from their bodies with Joonmyeon's intense glare. "Okay, what else?" Joonmyeon said, intensifying his glare at the two older wolves. Yifan abd Luhan gulped before they repeated the same threat Joonmyeon won't hesitate to do. "You'll bite our heads of if you caught us one more time in the act against your rules......." Joonmyeon smiled, cutting his intensifying glare and changing it into his normal 'Umma' look, completely satisfied and patted the two still scared wolves's head before he went back into the kitchen to help the others prepare their precious Bacon's feast.

 

Chanyeol on the other hand is wishing that his mate's food would be served now as his soul started slipping away from him as Baekhyun glared at him with fire in his eyes. "B-Baek, w-why are you staring at me like that?" Chanyeol said, whimpering when his mate gripped his shoulders. Baekhyun kept his heated stare at his mate before propping himself onto the younger's lap and inched his face near him. "I'm reaaally hungry now ChanChan" The smaller wolf said huskily as he grinded himself onto the taller, making Chanyeol gasp and place his large hands onto the smaller's waist. Chanyeol grunted lowly as his mate kept grinding on him, and held back knowing that Baekhyun will surely curse him to his grave if he gives the smaller wolf additional pups with the triplets in him. "Baek. No. Please think of our puppies in you. Think of your body." Chanyeol said softly but sternly. Baekhyun whined as he felt himself being held down to stop him from the previous grinding, and looked at his mate with glossy eyes. Chanyeol sighed and kissed his mate to calm the wine colored wolf down and to will away any lust filled intentions the older might have.

As they parted lips, Baekhyun smiled and hugged his mate before sitting back on his chair as he smelled the scent of his other family members and food. Chanyeol chuckled at his mates cuteness when he saw the food Minseok, Joonmyeon, Jongin and Sehun were placing on the dinning table. "You're so cute Jagi" Chanyeol whispered as he pecked his mate's cheek. Baekhyun blushed and whacked Chanyeol a little too hard on the chest, sending the younger wolf forward with a choked grunt in pain. Baekhyun shrugged and patted the latter's head before feasting on the food prepared for him only. The other wolves snickered at the cuteness of the two and Baekhyun's almost immediate moodswings before they left the two alone to save their lives in case the Bacon descides to snap once more.

 

=============TIME SKIP TO THE PUPPIES'S BIRTH===============

As Baekhyun gave birth in his wolf form in the den Chanyeol found with him a few months ago, the wine colored wolf started thinking of the names for his pups. Baekhyun closed his eyes as he delivered the maknae of the triplets before sighing and cleaning them all up. The puppies started whimpering and whining as they tried to find their mother's to feed on, making the larger wolf guide them to each where they immediately latched themselves to. Baekhyun sighed once more in content as he watched his red velvet colored pups with pure love in his eyes and thanked Chanyeol mentally for giving him the pups he's always dreamed of ever since Baekseol was introduced to them.

Few hours passed by when Baekhyun felt the and slight nipping and stop, making him look down at his now sleeping pups that are curled up against their mother's warm fur, and smiled mentally at how cute and adorkable they are like their father when they're asleep. He, too, then decided to sleep when he felt the exhaustion of delivering and feeding his pups came like a tidal wave over him and curled up against the three pups, careful enough to not squish them and let them take in a lot of oxygen before he drifted off to sleep.

 

Exactly for weeks after the puppies were born, Baekhyun is close to murdering his own hyper triplets as they successfully drove him crazy with their continuous whining, whimpering and howling.

There was even a time where he was feeding them when he nearly howled in pain as one of the pups accidentally latched onto his skin and not the where it was supposed to on, making the mother shove the pup to the right place and sighed with irritation evident in it as the pup practically bit it and growled a bit, making the pup stop biting and like it's siblings.

After a few more hours, Baekhyun decided to howl as loud as he can for his mate to just come and get them already before his last piece of sanity disappears. "I swear if that moron responsible for these pups comes in late, I will bite his head off." Baekhyun thought to himself as he picked his pups, still in his wolf form, before walking away with the eldest of the triplets walking close by his legs.

Baekhyun sighed in relief as he saw Chanyeol in his wolf form and nearly flung the pups he held at their father as Chanyeol approached them with ears flattened, like how Yifan and Kyungsoo taught him. The pups that were held by Baekhyun started whining and whimpering once their mother passed them to their father to know their gender. Baekhyun growled a bit at the annoying pups but stopped when the eldest the side of his leg, causing him to look down and smile internally while thanking the heavens that this pup can control his/her crazy unlike the other two. Chanyeol started nuzzling the two pups once they started becoming close to him in a split-second and felt like crying in pure joy as he detected that the two were male. Baekhyun looked at his mate and shoved the eldest pup gently towards his/her father and Chanyeol immediately nuzzled the pup. Chanyeol felt like fainting now since he clearly has no clue what to do knowing that their eldest is a girl.

After Baekhyun let his mate get along with their pups, he quickly changed back to his hybrid form and put on the clothes his mate managed to bring along in a paper bag and tossed the said bag to his mate once the younger changed back, holding the pups in his arms similar to how Kyungsoo held their triplets. "Thank you for saving my sanity" Baekhyun said once his mate neared him. Chanyeol smiled and pecked his mate's cheek before offering his arm as he held onto the pups. Baekhyun smiled and took it, being careful to not make Chanyeol drop one of their pups, and walked along back to their family house.

 

Once the new family arrived, they were greated by white and ash brown colored ears pearked up behind the sofa that faced back at them. Baekhyun smiled at the four puppies and went to them. "Aunty Hyunnie~!" Baekseol cried as her aunty squatted down to pet her. "Aunty~!" The Do Triplets, Kyungin Byungin and Hyungisoo, chroused as they attacked their aunty with their bestfriend. Baekhyun chuckled and pat all the four pups's head. "Annyeong~! Where are your parents?" Baekhyun asked. Baekseol pointed at a figure behind him and smiled. "Baba~!" She squeaked as she launched her small body towards Yifan. "I see you welcomed your Aunty Baekhyun with the triplets" Yifan said while smiling at his daughter. Baekseol smiled her gummy smile she inherited from her father and nodded. Chanyeol pouted and said "suuuure say hi to Aunty Hyunnie but not to Uncle Channie." And by that, the Do Triplets latched themselves onto their uncle while staring at the three pups in his arms. "Uncle Channie, are they our dongsaengs?" the maknae, Hyungin, asked while tilting his head. Chanyeol nodded and gently placed the confused puppies on the floor. "Aww~ the middle sized one looks soo adorable~!" the eldest, Kyungin, said while patting the pup. Baekhyun came to his little family with Baekseol in his arms as he watched his mate and nephews play with the new maknaes of the pack. "Uncle Yeol, can I pet her?" Baekseol said while she stared at the largest pup. Chanyeol nodded and gently moved his daughter towards Baekseol. The older girl squealed as the younger pup started nuzzling her head into the outstreached palm. 

As the older pups played with the younger ones, BaekYeol immediately thought of the perfect names for their wonderful triplets.

Chanjoon- girl

Chanhoon- middle boy

Chanyoon- maknae boy

☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫☼♥♫

AAAAAAAND WE'RE GOOD!!!!!!!!

I finally finished this one after starting on it last night :P

Baek: yeah this noona got some mindblock half-way

Nahhh it's not even half way through this chapter =.= Why is it so freakin hard when it comes to you two?

BaekYeol: cuz we moodswing alot

=______________= well that figures :P

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, VOTE AND SUPPORT :)))))))

 

XOXO,

HyunnieJae~♥