What Happens When EXO Reads Creepypasta

EXO Collections

Pairing/s: EXO CanonShips (u gheyz knw dem already); OT12 (i guess :P)

Warning/s: beware of random jumpscares at a random time <<(wat am i saying wat.)

Note/s: you can laugh, you can cry, but please don't even try scaring me with random jumpscare pics :P

POV/S used: 3rd Person

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

[Pasta Scare Victim/s: Owl, Deer and Panda]

"Hyung! Check this story out!" Jongin said while poking his boyfriend continuously with a sly smile on his face. "Oh what is it now? This better not be somethi-----HOLEY WHAT THE WHAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "HYUNG COME BACK!!!! IT'S NOT EVEN THAT SCARY!!!!!!" The choco boy shouted while running after his squishy. "NO. THAT WAS-WAIT NO, IS THE MOST FRIGHTENING IMAGE THAT HAS BEEN EMBEDDED IN MY POOR HEAD YOU BASTARD!" Kyungsoo yelled as he started hurling random pots, pans and well just about every cooking utensil he grabs on (thank shisus no knife was within the psyco owl's reach).

Jongin squaked as he ducked for cover from the (literal) flying saucer under the kitchen counter. "HYUNG! DON'T THROW THAT AT ME!" "AND WHY SHOULDN'T I?! YOU CLEARLY DESERVE THIS YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH--" And the threat of Do Kyungsoo was never finished because of a very shrill (and ear drums shattering) scream by a dear and a panda.

"WHAT THE IS THIS ?!" And Jongin took that as a cue to hide from three scarred for life animals, who are out to get his head.

 

[Pasta Scare Victim/s: Angry Bird and Troll]

".................................not sure if I should be scared or just laugh at the pure irony of this tall pale guy with no face wearing a suit looking exactly like you whenever Joonie hyung gets extreamly pissed at you during our company's formal dinner parties." Jongdae told Angry Bird, who's now scared as because HOLY IT'S SLENDERMAN! WHO THE DOESN'T GET SCARED OF THIS TALL FREAK?! (Jongdae apparently)

"Uh.................................TAO? YOU CAN SHOWER WITH ME WHENEVER!" Yifan shouted before running to his boyfriend with the most scarred and scared expression Jongdae has ever seen, causing the little to laugh out loud and accidentally clicking a random creepypasta audio file full of screams and whatnots (and yes the moron also screamed and fell backwards in the comfy office chair with the said chair under him).

"ING HELL." The troll cursed before running away from the computer while flailing his arms around, whacking everything and a random member in the face (A/N: but who gives any s and s at this moment ryt? heh. No one)

 

 

[Pasta Scare Victim/s: Bacon and Eggs]

"Ohhhh~! What's Creepypasta?" The always curious Chanderp mumbled to himself in awe before clicking the link to the site that had already scared his two hyungs and three of his moronic dongsaengs.

"Creepypasta, a site where asdkjfhalidshfpawiernhaodsjfoaiss" The tall moron mumbled while stuffing his face with bagels (A/N: where did he even.) "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO BASICALLY THIS SITE IS WHERE ALL THEM GOOD STUFF TO SCARE THE MEMBERS ARE ALL COLLECTED IN!" The 2nd gian shouted in glee. "Yah Pabo, don't be so loud wi--AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Eyeliner prince screamed before running of and hide in EXO's Umma's room. The derp tilted his head before looking back at the screen. "Havansahfsdigfahoerhs" And then the moron fainted at the sight of

 

 

smiledogjpg.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, (A/N:*gets bricked* i regret nothing)

 

[Pasta Victim/s: Umma and Bun]

"Alright Sweetie, tell umma what happened." Joonmyeon coaxed the still trembling Baekhyun in his arms. "P-pasta...........d-d-dog......" Was the only reply he got from the shaking boy. Joonmyeon sighed and looked over to the Hyung of hyungs for help. Minseok sighed and brought out his laptop to type up what the Bacon told the umma. "Let's see.......pasta dog." And he hit enter. 

Big mistake because after google finished loading all links and photos, all the bun could do was get pale and placed the laptop on Joonmyeon's side before running off to find his Chen-Chen while cursing whatever that sight Baekhyun went on to.

With curiosity (A/N:WHALE waddayano?), Joonmyeon took a peak before accidentally kicking Minseok's laptop from the bed and hugging Baekhyun closer as he slips the two of them under the comforting comforters that will (hopefully) hide them from the demon dog.

 

[Pasta Victim/s: Unicorn]

"Why is everybody screaming?" A very drowzy unicorn asked no one in particular while rubbing his eyes. "Maybe it's cuz of what Jonginnie started a few hours ago." The maknae shrugged before headding off to wherever his bestfriend is currently hiding in. Yixing just sighed before plopping down on the couch. "Hm? What's this?" He said before taking the forgotten phone of one of the members, with a black and red designed page popped up. "Creepypasta.com? Is this some sort of horrid cooked/experimented pasta pictures site posted on the net?" And the unicorn tapped on a link entitled "Lost Episodes".

" "Lost Episodes" huh? Welp I guess it isn't what I thought after all! MAYBE its a site that has compilations of different cool hidden stuff!" The poor guy told himself as he excitedly waited for the page to load.

Although, among the many episodes Yixing has imagined with his unique brain, he was not expecting such article with titles such as "Squidward's Suicide" or "Red Mist". To say Yixing was very mortified by them is an understatement. The Unicorn quickly closed the tab and turned off the phone before running off to his shared bedroom with his lovely lover, Joonmyeon.

"THAT SITE IS A CURSE I TELLS YA'LL!" Yixing shouted at no one in particular before sliding into his shared room to curl up into a ball under his comforters with unicorn prints on his fluffly bed that is all safe and sound.

 

[Pasta Victim/s: '94LINE aka makndoongie line]

Looks like Jongin's prank backfired on him double time. "GET THAT THING AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" The 2nd EXO maknae screamed at the top of his lungs as a cut-out of Jeff the Killer's face was suddenly shoved in his face one morning. "NO! I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO SLEEP THANK YOU VAREH MU----OMPFFFFT!" "Please, please DyoUmma. DO NOT TELL ME THE MORON WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY HYUNG FELL OUT OF THE BED LIKE A SISSY." The brat of a maknae EXO has said while nuzzling his pillow. "Yah. FYI, I am not a SISSYOKAYOKAYOKAY I AM A SISSY!!!!!!" Jongin shrieked before rolling under the real maknae's bed from the horrid face that his supposidly boyfriend is holding. Sehun sat up and rolled his eyes at KaiSoo before reaching under the bed to grab the moronic hyung of his. "Come on Jong--AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!" And off the brat went as he flung the ugliest Tails Doll across the room. "HYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG~!" The poor maknae whined as he tried to hide under his bed with the other maknae. "THERE ISN'T ENOUGH ROOM IN HERE GHADA--AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jongin screeched as he rolled away as fast as he could when an annabelle doll head from The Conjuring rolled towards him. "JONGIN HYUNG DUN LEAVE MEH HERE!!!!!!!!!!" Sehun cried has he kept scooting away from the horrid doll.

 

{3 Hours later}

"Alright. Who made these two like this?!" Yifan growled as two baby koalas, aka the maknaes of EXO, clung onto his never-ending legs. "I would say it was me, but I swear I only scared Jongin." Kyungsoo admitted while holding his still hot with oil frying pan. Yifan nodded and looked at the pan warily before looking down at the two maknaes. "What happened to you Sehun?" Sehun just kept shaking like a Chihuahua and clung more onto the Duizhang's leg. "Sehun?" Luhan said, in high hopes of getting their precious maknae to talk. Sehun just shook his head before pointing at the bedroom where the "haunting" happened. The hyungs who aren't Kyungsoo looked to where Sehun is pointing at before gulping. "S-Sehun....I was there with you.......but seriously dude, DON'T SCARE ME MOAR!!!" Jongin pleaded as he tried climbing up Yifan's legs. Yifan just looked down at Jongin before sighing and helping the 2nd maknae up. Jongin immediately wrapped his limbs around EXO's appa and shook like a Chihuahua. 

After some moments of staring at the room and at the two maknaes clinging on their "Papi", Chen volunteered to check what's up with the room. The rest immediately shoved the troll into the room and waited for the moron to come out.

"A-appa? Why isn't Jongdae hyung out yet?" Sehun asked softly while hugging his Yifan appa. Yifan just sighed before motioning Xiumin to check up on the troll. "Are you serious." The troll said as he came out holding the two dolls that scared the maknaes. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kai screamed before running away like a maniac. Sehun just stared before fainting. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH. YOU TOLD ME THOSE TWO WON'T GET SCARED!!!!!" 

*smack*

"Ow~! Baekkie~~~~~~"

*sound of a pan hitting something hard*

"YAH! YOU SCARED KAI FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "BUT I DIDNT GO TO THE EXTENT OF DOLLS!!!"

"EVERYONE SHATTAHP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "STAY OUTTA THIS YOU FOUNDER OF CREEPYPASTA!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who's idea was it anyway to go to that website?" "Yixing?" "Yes Joonie?" 

*smack*

 

 

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

huehuehuehuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuehuehuehuehuhe

 

SeKai:

Tails_doll.jpg

8047bfbfc52a7d864279b518c5ad0eca.jpg

 

Yixing:

Squidwards_Suicide_ORIGINAL

Red_mist_smile.png

 

XiuHo:

Smile.jpg

 

ChenRis:

Slenderman_Documentary

 

TaoHanSoo:

Jeff_the_Killer.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yeh i really regret nothing at all XD

 

xoxo,

Jung Hyunjae