Lies

EXO Collections

Pairing/s: KrisYeol (main) ChanSoo (side), XiuChen (side)

Warning/s: Broken!KrisYeol, Douche!Kris, Bestfriends!BaekYeol

Note/s: Based on T-ARA's debut song, Lies

Description: "Your love is a lie."

POV/S used: Chanyeol

$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$

"Please Yeol, give me one more chance!" Yifan begged me as I continued packing my things. "No Yifan. I forgave you too much for the past years. Forget it." I told him coldly as pulled my luggage along and made my way out of our room.

Heh. "Our Room" is such a foreign word to me now that I got fed up with all of his lies. "Yeol, please! I love you!" I smiled bitterly as I remembered what my bestfriend, Baekhyun told me when I told him about Yifan cheating on me. "Yeol, if he tells you he loves you, just say "Your love is a lie." and don't turn back." "Yifan, even if you tell me you love me, I still know that your love is a lie." I told him and left the apartment for good.

I did my best to ignore his hoarse voice calling my name from behind and told myself, If it's not you, I can't "I can't if it's not you, I don't want anything else. " I managed to holler back at Yifan, who suprisingly followed me but still far behind me. I didn't wait for him to reply and quickly called Baekhyun to pick me up.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Baekhyun-ah!"

"Oh! Channie-yah~! What's up?!"

"Hyung. Please fetch me."

I heard Baekhyun sigh on the other line, knowing that whenever I call him 'Hyung' it's serious matters.

"Arasseo. Don't go anywhere. I'm just around the block."

"Neh hyung."

"Alright, see you soon. Don't you dare change your mind at the last second or I will boil you for dinner!"

I chuckled at my silly bestfriend and bid him goodbye before walking to the bench near a lamp post. I sighed as I sat down on the bench and let my brain wander to my memories with Yifan.

Yifan. That name will always be embedded in my brain for the meantime. "Gah! Why am I still like this? Why did you still take my hand, Wu Yifan, if you'll just play with me?!" I shouted at the empty street. Thankfully it's the middle of school and work hours so no one will really hear me. "Yah. You should really do that when your in Namsan Tower." I heard my bestfriend's very familiar voice. I turned my head and smiled at Baekhyun, who smiled at me in return. "Ready to move in with me?" I nodded, only to frown a bit with the sudden mental reminder that Baekhyun's cousin, Kyungsoo, is staying with him. "But how about your cousin, Kyungsoo? Wouldn't he mind me living there?" I asked my bestfriend as we walked towards his apartment, not far from where I used to live. Baekhyun shook his head and muttered something along the lines of "Nah" and "Like you". So I'm assumming that Kyungsoo's probably heard of me from Baekhyun and likes me for that matter. I smiled and slung an arm around Baek's shoulder and started singing some song I heard on the radio.

 

We arrived at Baekhyun's apartment a while later and were laughing about some sappy pick-up line he heard from his brother, Jongdae, and took off our shoes once we got in his flat. "Yah~! Seriously?!" "Yup! My own sap-of-a-brother actually messed up his own pick-up line!" "Haha LOL! Who even messes up the classic 'Are you a keyboard, cuz you're my type' line up?!" "Duh! Jongdae!" And we laughed some more until someone -or two people- cleared their throats, shocking me and scaring my bestfriend into oblivion. "I take it that you told him about my pick-up line fail this morning with my long-time crush?" Jongdae said as he crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. I smiled and hugged the troll to his death. "Yes he did." I said as I crushed the small guy. "Ack! Y--Yeol.......let....go.....can't.....breathe......" I heard Jongdae gasp and quickly let go of him. The short guy slumped onto another shortie with big eyes -almost like an owl if you ask me- and heart shaped lips. "Oh! Chanyeol, before I forget this is my cousin Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun quickly introduced the owl-like guy to me. "Hi there! I'm Do Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and sadly Jongdae's cousin!" "YAH! WHAT'S WITH THE 'SADLY' PART?!" I laughed at their cute bickering and looked at Baekhyun, who seems quiet.............too quiet to be normal. "Hey Baekkie hyung, why you so quiet?" Kyungsoo asked. Oh so he's younger than me, BaekLiner and TrollDae. "Yeah twinnie, why you so quiet? It's so......abnormal?" Jongdae said a bit unsure. Baekhyun smiled one of his fake smiles and quickly hid his phone. Why did I not see that? And quickly dragged me to my new room. 

Once we got into my new room, Baekhyun quickly told me to unpack my stuff so he can show me what made him quiet. "I don't get it Baek. Why don't you just tell me instead of waiting for me to unpack then show it? You know very well I take my time unpacking and sorting my things." I told him. He looked at me and his lips formed into an 'O' as if he just found that fact about me only now. I rolled my eyes and quickly snached his phone from his hand and lifted my arm up for him not to reach it, no matter how high he jumps for it. "YAH~ PARK CHANYEOL. THIS ISN'T FAIR!!!!!!!!!" He whined as he attempted to jump for his phone. I stuck my tongue out in a 'mehrong' and tilted my head upward to read whatever was on the screen. My eyes slightly watered at the short, but sweet post of Yifan on twitter with my name tagged after it.

WuParkChanyeoYifan@wu_yifan90

I feel like dyinng. Without you, I can't do anything.

I can't cry for a separation like this.

 

WuParkChanyeolYifan@wu_yifan90

My heart is painful, I think would go crazy.

 

WuParkChanyeolYifan@wu_yifan90

@ HappyVirusYeol I beg of you, that you come back to me once again.

 

I felt arms wrapping around my waist as I felt being seated down on something soft and squishy. I sniffed and wiped the tears from my eyes before I turned my head around to see what and who seated me. "Please don't cry." Kyungsoo said as he wiped my tears away. "You may not remember, but I was your junior from the same High School you met Yifan hyung, Baekkie and Jjongie." My eyes watered more as Yifan's name. "Y--Yifan..........." I heard Kyungsoo's breath hitch when I mentioned my ex-boyfriend's name and quickly regretted saying it. "Neh Chanyeollie. I'm D.O, the vice president of our school council more than 7 years ago." Kyungsoo said as I let myself be hugged closer by him. I smiled a bit as I felt warmth, care, and suprisingly love from Kyungsoo's -or D.O- body. Something I felt with HIM in the first few years of our relationship. "G--gomawo K--Kyungsoo-ah" I said as I burried my face into the smaller's narrow shoulders. I heard him chuckle and felt something at the top of my head. I looked up and saw him looking down at me with a shy smile on his face. "I hope you didn't mind me kissing the top of your head. You were just so cute and well.........I know that something happened to you but, Chanyeol I've always had and still do have a crush on you. And I actually am falling for you more with Baekhyun and Jongdae's chit-chats about you." He told me with tears b his eyes. I blinked, not knowing what to say. "I...uh.." "It's alright. You don't have to feel the same way. I just wanted to tell you, hoping it's not too late." I smiled a bit at his kindness and did the most unexpected thing.

 

"YOU KISSED OUR PRECIOUS BABY?! GRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM GONNA MURDER YOU FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HIM DO KYUNGSOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Minseok hyung, Jongdae and Baekhyun shout at Kyungsoo. I smiled and watch the three of them chase after Kyungsoo. "WAH~ I DIDN'T KISS HIM! HE KISSED ME SO I COULDN'T HELP BUT KISS BACK! BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HERE IS THAT HE.KISSED.MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NOT THE PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I laughed as Minseok and Baekhyun started beating the poor owl up with pan shaped pillows. "THAT IS FOR LIP MY BESTFRIEND!!!" Baekkie said and whacked poor Kyungsoo's face. "AND THIS IS FOR ALLOWING CHANNIEBABY TO KISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Minseok hyung shrieked as he whacked Kyungsoo with........Jongdae...................... =.= "AOW! HYUNG!" Jongdae and Kyungsoo both groaned out in pain and agony. I laughed at this funny scene knowing that I could really get used to this. "Yehp. This is a really good life. At least Kyungsoo promised me that he's much more differend that HIM when I give him my answer to be his." I said to myself softly as I continued watching Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest harrassing each other.

$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$

HEhe LOL.

Crappy ending is crappy :P Sorry for that guys. I was really out of it when I wrote this chapter and well I'm too lazy to edit it :P

 

ANYWHO I'M BACK IN SEOUL, SWEET, SEOUL!!!!! :D

 

Which means.........*drumroll*

 

 

 

 

 

MOAR UPDATES!!!!! *invisible crowd cheers*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ACK. SORRY. IM HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PLS SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, VOTE AND SUPPORT :)))))

 

XOXO,

HyunnieJae :)