Wu Clan Gathering

EXO Collections

Pairing/s: KrisHo (main), XiuHan, BaekChen, TaoLay, SeKai, ChanSoo

Warning/s: wolf!AU

Note/s: each pairing appears one by one

#@%@#$@%#@$%^@%^#$%^#@%@#$@%#@$%^@%^#$%^#@%@#$@%#@$%^@%^#$%^#@%@#$@%#@$%^@%^

When the members of the Wu Clan gather pair-by-pair for the D-Day.

 

 

[Minseok <3 Luhan]

"Annyeong Umma~" 21 year old Minseok greeted his mother with a hug. Joonmyeon smiled at his eldest son before petting the pinkish-blonde ears of the younger wolf. Minseok smiled before sitting down beside his mother, whom he came home for after years of finding a stable job and a mate. "So how's life in the city Minseokkie?" The mother asked as he smiled at Minseok. The young wolf smiled before pointing towards a figure by the door. Joonmyeon turned back and smiled at the unknown wolf standing with her ears flattened. "Come now, don't be scared of me." Joonmyeon smiled as he coaxed the shy wolf into the living room. The female wolf smiled shyly before making her way to Minseok and Joonmyeon. "A--annyeonghaseyo eomonni. I'm Minseok's mate, Luhan." The pretty doe eyed wolf said as she bowed in courtesy. Joonmyeon's smile got brighter as he looked from his eldest son to his daughter-in-law. "Well it's a pleasure meeting you Luhan-ah" Joonmyeon said as he shook the timid wolf's hand. Luhan's cheeks flushed from pure shyness as her now mother-in-law gestured her to sit inbetween him and Minseok.

"So Luhan, how did you and my eldest meet?" Joonmyeon asked as he prepared the dining table with Luhan and Minseok. Luhan smiled and glanced at her mate before biting her lower lip cutely. "W-well, I met oppa when he started working at the cafe my unnie owns." Luhan answered softly. Joonmyeon felt the urge of pinching his daughter-in-law's cheek, which he did, and hugged the cute wolf. "Aren't you just the most adorable wolf?!" Joonmyeon said as he ruffled the brunette wolf's hair. Luhan laughed at her mother-in-law's equally adorable antics and thanked the elder. Minseok smiled at how great his hoome visit with his mate turned out to be as he watched his mother bond with his mate.

 

"Now, you better behave." Joonmyeon told his mate sternly. Yifan frowned a bit before nipping his mate's platinum blonde ears as they hugged. "Why? I'm always behaved!" Yifan whined a bit, making Joonmyeon roll his eyes and hit his mate's chest softly. "Minseok and Luhan are in the living room you dummy! Why do you think I came out of our house to greet you?" Yifan gave his mate a knowing smile before carrying his mate into the house bridal style.

"Wow." Minseok said as he stared wide-eyed at his father and mate talking about their hunts like long lost alpha packmates. Joonmyeon chuckled and gave his eldest an affectionate nip on the ear before shaking his head. "I had a feeling you chose a right matem Seokkie-ah" Joonmyeon said. Minseok just groaned and buried his face in the crook of his umma's neck. "Oppa? Are you alright?" Luhan said as she turned her head at the groan from her mate. Joonmyeon smiled and said, "Don't worry Luhannie, Minseok's just tired." "Oh..we should probably get going then?" Luhan asked as she looked at ther in-laws. Yifan laughed and shook his head. "No, no. You both can stay in Minseok's old room for the following nights you both will visit." Joonmyeon said. Luhan smiled and thanked her in-laws before whacking her mate with a pillow. "Let's go to your room oppa." "must you really do that infront of my parents Lulu?" "Yes." "UMMA~! LUHANNIE'S BEING MEAN!" Joonmyeon and Yifan chuckled at the two before waving them off. "JUST DON'T CREATE GRANDCHILDREN!" Yifan hollered, making Minseok miss a step and fall flat on his face, "APPA!" "just kidding buddy!" "I wouldn't mind!" "UMMA!!!!!!!" "Night Son!"

 

 

[Baekhyun <3 Jongdae]

"Umma~!" A very pregnant 19 Baekhyun called out sweetly as he waddled to his mother resting on the sofa. "Baekhyunnie~! How's my lovely son and my soon-to-come grandchildren?" Joonmyeon cooed as he hugged his 2nd eldest son. Baekhyun giggled and sat down beside his mother. "We're fine umma~ Jonghyun and Daehyun are quite active recently." Baekhyun said as he rubbed his 7 month swell. Joonmyeon just smiled at his cute son before affectionately Baekhyun's coal ears. Baekhyun sighed in content before sitting right up with is ears twitching. "What's the matter Baekkie?" Joonmyeon asked his pregnant son worriedly with his ears drooping abit. Baekhyun snorted as the scent of his mate came to his senses. "Oh it's nothing umma. Just my w---" "MIANHAE! I COULDN'T FIND YOUR FAVE PILLOW BAEKHY--Annyeong umma~!" A very frantic wolf muttered as he bowed before hugging his mother-in-law. "Oh Jongdae..." Joonmyeon said as he tried not to laugh at Baekhyun's facepalm at the tall wolf's epic failure at being calm and forgetting where they are. "Sorry if Baekhyun went ahead umma. I had to look for Baek's pillow for his back incase the twins make their umma's back hurt." Jongdae said as he sat beside his mate and pulled the older male close. Joonmyeon smiled at his son's forever caring mate and nodded, "It's alright Jongdae-ah, I'm sure Baekhyun here enjoyed walking through the froest, right Baek?" Baekhyun nodded sleepily before shifting to a comfortable position in his mate's arms and slept.

 

"OMO! IS BAEKHYUN ACTUALLY HELPING UMMA WITH COOKING?!" A very shocked Minseok screeched, successfully scaring his mate and Baekhyun's mate. "YAH! OPPA!" Luhan said as she hugged the nearest object close, a lamp. "Don't just scream like that randomly!" Jongdae nodded in agreement as he pulled himself back up the chair he was seated in- as he was watching his mate bond with their umma through cooking. "Yeah Minseok hyung. DON'T EVER do that again" Jongdae added. Joonmyeon and Baekhyun just giggled at the commotion happening behind them as they cooked their supper. "Aigoo~ Minseokkie hyung's still has his habit of screaming in shock?" Baekhyun teased as he stirred the pot of beef curry stew. Minseok huffed and sat beside Jongdae. "Like you never got rid of your habit whenever you sleep." Minseok snickered as he heard Baekhyun cough and Jongdae chuckle. "H-hyung!!!!" Baekhyun whined as he felt his cheeks grow hot. "Alright boys, that's enough teasing~!" Joonmyeon cooed as he started placing the cooked stew in bowls. The siblings playfully glared at each other before nodding. "Neh umma." The two eldest chorused as one stood to help set the dinner table and one scooping up rice in its perspective bowls.

 

Dinner finally started when the Alpha of the Wu Clan came home from work. "I see our family's starting to gather for D-Day huh?" Yifan said with a tired smile as he went over to hug his 2nd son and his 1st son-in-law. "Hi appa~!" Baekhyun greeted brightly with a matching smile. Jongdae also gave his most hyper greeting, making Yifan laugh and ruffle the jet black wolf's hair. "You two, I swear" Yifan said while smiling as he was escorted to the dining room, where the rest of what the Wu Clan currently is made up of are currently waiting.

"Hi appa~" Luhan sweetly said as she got more comfortable, seeing that everyone accepts her as part of the Wu Clan. Yifan smiled and ruffled her hair before taking his place at the head of the table, beside his mate and his eldest son. "Well then, DIG IN!" The alpha declaired playfully, bringing brighter smiles in every wolf present in the household.

 

 

[Chanyeol <3 Kyungsoo]

The next day, Joonmyeon and Yifan were greeted with their third son Chanyeol carrying a baby girl that looked exactly like her father with another female wolf beside him. "Umma~! Appa~! How are you guys?!" Chanyeol cheerfully greeted his parents as he was ushered in along with the female wolf by Yifan. "We're both fine Yeol-ah~! How about you and Kyungsoo?" Yifan said with a smile as Kyungsoo, the female wolf, took hold of the baby girl. "Same here appa. Although Sookyungie kept Yeollie oppa up the whole night yesterday." Kyungsoo said as she lulled their baby to sleep. Joonmyeon smiled and told the small family to take seats on the couch. Chanyeol happily collapsed on one couch as Kyungsoo took the opportunity to sit on her mate in a not so subtle way. "hweck~! Soo-ah~!" Chanyeol whined cutely as he adjusted his position to a more comfortable one for him and his mate on the couch. "Not my fault you decided to take care of our fussy pup on a quarter moon." Kyungsoo replied with wit. Yifan snorted as Joonmyeon felt pride towards his eldest daughter-in-law with the witty comeback of Kyungsoo. Chanyeol pouted and started making his weird aegyo whiny voice. "But you always take care of her during those nights~! I wanted to try it for once~!" Kyungsoo sighed and gently got off of her mate before placing Sookyung into her baby carrier. 

Yifan raised his brow at the two as he sank in the interesting information Chanyeol said, er whined. "So my granddaughter gets in her fussy mood when it's a quarter moon?" Yifan asked slowly while looking from his son to his daughter-in-law. The two parents nodded and felt something churning in the pit of their stomache. "Interesting. Chanyeol used to fuss all the time during the quarter moon." Joonmyeon nodded in agreement. "It's true. Although Sehun's worse since she gets in her y mood during the quarter and half moons." Chanyeol's eyes widened in horror as his mother mentioned his baby sister's mood during the quarter and half moons, while Kyungsoo snickered at her up coming evil plan once her lovely dongsaeng arrives. "Sehunnie and Jonginnie are coming two days from now right?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked, making Chanyeol tense up a bit. The alpha and alpha mate nodded and gave Kyungsoo a questioning look. "hehe...........what's with the sudden question about our baby sister Kyung?" Chanyeol asked his mate nervously. Kyungsoo just papped her mate's head before taking their baby girl with their other stuff up Chanyeol's old room.

 

"Please tell me Kyungsoo isn't going to do what I think she's gonna do once Sehunnie arrives two nights from now." Chanyeol pleaded as he hugged his parents's legs. The alpha just thanked the heavens that Kyungsoo's too busy in Chanyeol's old room to see this somewhat embarrassing moment of Chanyeol. "Yeol, you know that even I can't stop your mate from whatever she's planning." Yifan said apologetically. Joonmyeon just his son's red hair and ears as an apology. 

And like that, Chanyeol used up his energy to mentally curse the quarter moon and half moon.

 

 

[Yixing <3 Zitao]

"Umma!!" A cute black haired female wolf called out once Joonmyeon was in her range of sight. Joonmyeon smiled as he spread his arms for his eldest daughter to run into. "Yixing-ah~!" Joonmyeon sweetly cooed as he hugged his daughter tight. Yixing giggled and kissed her mother's cheek before saying, "I missed you so much umma!! How are you and appa? OH! By the way~ Zitao's with me!!! Isn't that great?!" Joonmyeon chuckled at his daughter's eagerness and nodded. "Where is that panda wolf anyway?" Joonmyeon asked.

And as if on cue, a big silver wolf came into view. Apparently this wolf looked like a panda in his human form. "OMOYAH~! Is that Zitao?!" Joonmyeon excitedly asked his daughter, who nodded happily. The addressed wolf heard his name and quickly pulled the rest of the luggage into the backyard of the Wu Clan's household. 

"I.......................am......................never...................doing that............ever................again............" Zitao, now in his hybrid form, panted as he stayed sprawled out on the grassy floor without a single given at his in-laws looked at him in interest. "Never do what again?" Luhan asked as she and Kyungsoo helped Baekhyun walk back out to the backyard. "Oh~! You must be Luhan unnie!" Yixing said as she stood up and hugged her new sister-in-law. Luhan smiled and hugged the younger wolf back before helping a struggling Kyungsoo seat Baekhyun on his mate's lap. "Well it's nice meeting you too Yixing-ah~!" Luhan greeted back once she and Kyungsoo took their seat next to their respective mates. Yixing nodded and sat on her own mate's back, earning a groan of pain. "Noona-yah~ lemme rest!!" Zitao whined as he slightly flailed his limbs around. Yixing just giggled and rolled off her mate before hugging the cute wolf. "Arasseo~!" Yixing said as her mate hugged her closer. Joonmyeon felt tears prickle his eyes as he watched his sons and daughter bond with their mates infront of him. "You're crying again Joonie" A deep voice Joonmyeon knows all too well whispered in his ear. "I can't help it Yifan-ah" Joonmyeon replied as he let his mate hug him from behind. "at least save the tears 'till Sehun arrives with her mate, yes?" Joonmyeon smiled and nodded before resting himself between his mate's legs.

"Appa~!" Yixing and Zitao called as they caught sight of Yifan. Yifan smiled widely at his first daughter and motioned the two to come closer. "I missed you so much~!" Yixing said as she hugged her father tight. Yifan chuckled at his daughter's cuteness and pulled Zitao down beside him. "How are you Zitao-ah? Are you taking good care of Yixing?" Yifan asked the silver wolf when Yixing and Joonmyeon went off to gather the sub wolves for dinner preparation. Zitao smiled and nodded. "Of course appa. I'd never let noona out of my sight!" Zitao answered. "I'm sure Yixing and Taotao argue about his overprotectiveness" Chanyeol teased the youngest male in the mini-circle they managed to make. Yifan chuckled while Zitao just glared playfully at his hyung-in-law. "Hyung~! I'm not that overprotective! Noona'll murder me in my sleep if I go that far!!" Zitao whined while clinging onto Yifan. The brothers just laughed while Yifan shook his head with a smile at the brothers. "But still, were just glad you still protect our Yixing." Minseok said while patting the youngest's back. Zitao smiled and thanked his eldest hyung-in-law before focusing his attention to his mate, who's currently helping Baekhyun and Luhan with cutting the meat. The older males smiled at Zitao's attentiveness towards Yixing and felt pride for the good choice the eldest daughter in the Wu Clan's decision.

 

 

[Sehun <3 Jongin]

The very next day, the Wu family heard bickering between a female wolf and a male wolf right outside the entrance to the backyard as they ate their breakfast.

"I thought I told you to just put our clothes in one bag?!" The female wolf growled towards her mate. The male white wolf's fluffy ears flattened on his head as a sign of defeat while he hugged his mate to his side. "I did Sehun-ah~! Now please stop being so grumpy in the morning alright? It's not good for your health and for our pups~!" The male wolf said as he gently placed his hand on Sehun's lower back to guide her carefully towards the entrance to the Wu's backyard. "But oppa~! Why do we have two bags then?" Sehun asked her mate. The male wolf just chuckled before kissing her temple and told her to just keep going. Sehun huffed at her mate and pouted, which quickly turned into a huge smile upon seeing the whole family with the new additions. "ANNYEONG~!" Sehun squealed as she ran towards her parents first and hugged them. The male wolf quickly caught up with his mate and kept a close distance to make sure his mate and their still forming pups are alright. "Oh my god, Sehun! Don't just run off like that~!" Sehun's mate said in a soft tone as he laid a hand on his mate's waist. Sehun smiled up at her mate before introducing him to her siblings and in-laws. "Oppas and unnies~! This is my mate and the father to the pups in me, Kim Jongin." Sehun said proudly while leaning into the side hug of her mate with a smile. Jongin bowed with a smile at his in-laws and said, "Hi, I'm Kim Jongin, Wu Sehun's mate and the father to the pups she's carrying." They all smiled at one another before letting the newest pair take seats.

 

"I'm guessing you and Sehun are the same age then?" Joonmyeon asked Jongin as the latter offered to help his mother-in-law wash the dishes. Jongin nodded and smiled. "Yes, yes we are eommoni." Joonmyeon chuckled and pinched his youngest son-in-law's cheek. "Aiyoo~! Call me umma~! everyonoe calls me that here!" Joonmyeon said before passing the clean dish to Jongin for drying. Jongin nodded with a flushed face from the sudden affection his mother-in-law gave. "N-neh umma" Jongin said as he took the plates from Joonmyeon. Joonmyeon just smiled fondly at the boy before wiping his hands on the towel by the sink. "Alright, just come back out into the backyard when you're done okay? We'll all be getting to know each other so that when tomorrow comes, we're all familiar and comfortable with each other." Joonmyeon told Jongin before disappearing behind the door that leads to the backyard. "Neh~!" Jongin answered out loud before quickly, yet carefully, wiping the dishes dry and placed them on the dish rack to dry up completely.

"It's nice seeing you do the dishes again oppa~" A smooth voice said as Jongin felt feminine arms hug him from behind. Jongin smiled and turned around to hug his mate by the waist. "I want to be ready for the up coming months~" Jongin replied before kissing his mate's forehead. Sehun smiled and nuzzled her mate's chest and giggled happily. "Thank you oppa~" Sehun said. Jongin smiled and kissed her sweetly before taking her hand and lead her to the backyard carefully. "Anything for you princess." Jongin said softly as they walked hand-in-hand towards the big semi-circle the Wu Clan made on the ground.

"Finally~! The maknaes have arrived!!!" Baekhyun exclaimed loudly from his spot in the semi-circle. Jongdae cringed at his mate's loud voice while Sehun, being the loveable brat she is, complained on how much louder Baekhyun got after he got pregnant. "Yah! You brat~! You better be thankful we're both carrying, cuz if we weren't you would be in the same position Luhan unnie is right now." Baekhyun said playfully as he gestured Luhan being crushed under the weight of Kyungsoo. Sehun smiled and went over to her brother to hug him. "Missed you too oppa~!" Sehun said affectionately as she hugged her brother softly. Baekhyun smiled and hugged his sister with equal force and carefully let her take a seat beside him as they chattered off about the excitment of being first time moms. The two wolves's mates just chuckled at them as they, too talked about their own excitement about being new fathers.

 

As the day went on with the Wu Clan bonding, everyone got to know each other more and got more comfortable with each other, which made the alpha and his mate very happy and proud about this gathering. What more will they expect for D-Day Yifan has planned out for his family-like clan?

Stay tuned for the next chapter of the Wu Clan's stories!

#@%@#$@%#@$%^@%^#$%^#@%@#$@%#@$%^@%^#$%^#@%@#$@%#@$%^@%^#$%^#@%@#$@%#@$%^@%^

 

So yeeeeeh.........here's a non-horror related chapter to calm all your hearts down from the jumpscare worthy pics in the previous chapter :3 

 

WAV U GUYS~!

xoxo,

Jung Hyunjae <3