XOXO

EXO Collections

Pairing/s: KrisBaekYeol

Warnings: don't drink water while reading this.

Notes: PLEASE DUN KILL MEH

POV/s used: 3rd Person

♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥

It's the day before Christmas Eve and Baekhyun was alone in his house waiting for his lovers to get home with their groceries.

Baekhyun sighed and rolled around on the fluffy carpet that flodded the floor of the house while holding his phone. "UGH! It's already past 3pm and those two haven't even called or text me to check if I was okay or alive!!!!" Baekhyun wailed while flapping his arms and legs around like a little kid having a tantrum (which he is but not the little kid part). He kept rolling until he eventually hit his head on the coffee table, which resulted him in yelping like a puppy and standing up to kick the offending object only to injure his toes and falling on the couch, first. "Stupid table" he grumbled as he glared lazers at the fireplace. "Stupid Wu Yifan" he said while punching the pillow. "Stupid Park Chanyeol" he said while assulting the poor inanimate object on his lap continuosly.

After assulting the pillow and cursing his two boyfriends, Baekhyun decided to make himself some hot coco with marshmallows to calm him down and waste some time while waiting for his two giant boyfriends to come home. Once Baekhyun had a mug of the lovely hot coco, he then proceeded to sit on the couch near the window to watch the snowflakes fall from above. Just watching these snow fall makes me want to lock those two giant moronic boyfriends of mine out of the house and watch them freeze their asses off. Baekhyun thought evilly while sipping on his hot coco. NO! BAD BACON! YOU DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THE TWO PEOPLE YOU LOVE!  His soft side argued. He sighed and decided to just call one of them morons to atleast pour his building rage at them.

Once Baekhyun finished washing and drying the used mug, he immediately speed dialed Yifan and sat on the sofa. 

Ring

Ring

Ri-"Baek?" Yifan answered in a very calm tone that made Baekhyun's blood boil. "No it's your mother OF COURSE IT'S ME YOU DIPWATT!!!" Baekhyun screeched into the phone, probably deafining the older but he doesn't really give two s at the moment. "Okay first, OW! BAEK THE FWACK?! and second, Chanyeol won't get out of the sweets section." Yifan told the now fuming Bacon. Baekhyun's eye twitched in annoyance and sighed, completely irritated to no extent. "Give the phone to that derp or I swear i will lock you two out of the house and let you freeze to death." He said with a very dangerous low tone. Yifan gulped on the other line and quickly passed the phone to the hyper one. "BAE--" "STOP RIGHT THERE PARK CHANYEOL." Baekhyun hissed once the hyperactive voice belonging to the derp was heard. "Now you listen to me and follow every word I say got it?" "N--neh" "Good. Now, I want you to drag yours and Yifan's asses back here in 5mins. Got it?" "B-but Baekkie, the store is like-" "I DON'T GIVE A FWAK HOW FAR THE STORE YOU AND FACE CHOSE FROM THE HOUSE! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!" And with that, the fuming Bacon hung up and layed down on the couch and drifted into a dreamless nap.

~Meanwhile~

"COME ON HYUNG HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chanyeol shouted while literally dragging the older and taller male across the street at full speed. "OUCH! CHANYEOL! WOULD YOU--UMPH!" Yifan managed to say before he ran into a stop sign, courtesy of a very panicky Chanyeol. "HYUNG! STOP MAKING OUT WITH THE STOP SIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chanyeol practically screeched into Yifan's ear and continued dragging the man, who is now faceplanted to the ground, and made it to the front gate of their house with a big nervous grin. "Chanyeol, I will ldskhgfoeihrtnlsdjigfoehrojhdfgjh" Yifan said with his face still planted on the ground. "I'm sorry, whut?" Chanyeol said while crouching down beside his hyung. Bad idea. Yifan thought as he used Chanyeol's cheeks to help pull himself up, resulting in the derp squaking in pain. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHCCCKKKKKK!!!!! HYUNG NUUUUEEEEEEEHHHH!!!!!" Chanyeol squaked while trying to get Yifan's large hands and long fingers off of his face. "Nope. This is what you get for making me run into a stop sign and then dragging me while my face was on the ground" Yifan said after he got up and pointed at his now red and somewhat disoriented face. Chanyeol had to bite his inner cheeks to not laugh at Yifan's facial expression mixed with his dioriented face. 

 

Just as Yifan was about to attack Chanyeol's cheeks again, the door suddenly opened revealing a still pissed of Baekhyun, which made Yifan see his life flashing before his eyes and his soul drifting away from his body. Chanyeol on the otherhand started seeing the light, a flashlight being hurled towards his face. Chanyeol tried to duck but was too slow and soon enough his face mated with the flashlight Baekhyun threw at him. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHNNNGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!" Chanyeol moaned in pure agony as he dropped on his back and clutching his now thoroughly abused face. "Ha! fo--OW! BAEK!!!!" Yifan yelped as a book was thrown at him, hitting him square on the face. "That's what you both get for leaving me alone in the house for more than 5 hours you stupid giants!" Baekhyun hissed as he kicked Chanyeol in the house while Yifan tailed behind him like a very lost and badly abused puppy.

After the trio settled down in the living room, the two giants proceeded to apologize to their princess. "Baekkie, mianhae~! please don't be mad at me! Blame Yifan hyung." Chanyeol pleaded, but ended up deadpanning the last part. Baekhyun snorted and looked at Yifan. The latter did his very rare aegyo, making Baekhyun squeal and hug the older giant. "Oh my god Yifan you big dork!!!!" Baekhyun said before showering the smug Yifan with kisses. Chanyeol started pouting like a very rejected puppy and started rubbing his head on Baekhyun's shoulder like what a cat would do to get his master's attention. Baekhyun stopped smothering Yifan with kisses and did the same to Chanyeol, only tackling him to the floor and slobbered the maknae of the three with soo much mushy love and all that Chanyeol likes. Yifan chuckled and pulled the two up and hugged them both while smiling fondly at the smallest male. "Hyung.....you're staring at Baekkie again" Chanyeol snickered as the two eldest blushed.

 

"I still can't get over the fact that you two left me alone for a really long time though." Baekhyun said, breaking the silence in their bedroom. Yifan looked over at Chanyeol while the maknae did the same to the eldest before nodding and attacking Baekhyun with hugs and kisses with Yifan. Baekhyun squirmed and giggled from the intense tickling he's receiving from his boyfriends and started whacking them with his bare hands when he couldn't breath from all the laughing. The two giants stopped assulting their princess and stared at the beauty under them. "We love you so much Byun Baekhyun." Yifan said before kissing him and laying down on his right side and slinging an arm over him. Baekhyun snorted at his hyung's greasy cheese before being kissed by their maknae. "Yifannie hyung is right Baekkie, we really do and were sorry." Chanyeol said before doing the same as Yifan on the other side of Baekhyun. The latter smiled and nodded before closing his eyes. "You two better be thankful that I love you moronic giants to pieces or Shisus forgive me I would've cut both of you balls off a long time ago, starting with Chanyeol's." He mumbled sleepily before drifting off to sleep. The said giants smiled at Baekhyun before smiling at each other and following their lover to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SACRIFICE ME FIRST?!" THWACK!  "Shut up if you wanna live longer Chanyeol." "Yes Baekkie."

♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥

Hehe :))))))) HAI THERE!!  *waves like a complete idiot* 

Here's the first chapter :)) hope you guys liked it :)

 

Please comment, vote and subscribe :) I don't bite!!
 

Kai: Yet. She doesn't bite Yet

Kyungsoo: *whacks him with a full laundry basket* oh shatahp Jongin!!!

 

.....................................................................PLEASE IGNORE KAISOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE supposed to be filming their chapter *glares at the couple*

KaiSoo: BAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

*rolls eyes* anyways, Tomorrow's CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be making a Christmas Special :)))) so please anticipate it :)

 

 

XOXO,

Hyunjae