Chapter 8

A Lifetime Contract with Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who are you?!”

 

“Are you Park Sandara?!”

 

“Please answer our question.”

 

“Where is Mr. Kwon Jiyong?”

 

“Are you acquainted to him?”

 

“Miss!”

 

Everyone came to me like a wave and I was taken aback to where I am standing. Continuous flashes of cameras flickered and I firmly shut my eyes as I cover my face with my arms. They all surrounded me like a hawk who found its prey. They asked me countless questions as if I have the winning numbers on lottery. Anger, pain, fear, and confusion… mixed emotions started to cloud up my mind. My knees felt weak as tears started to form on the sides of my eyes. Everything came in a blur. First, I step out the car with my anger to the man I was talking to earlier. Second, the reporters surrounded me. Third, Jiyong’s hand clasped around mine, pulling me away from the crowd.

 

“Dara! Come with me.” He shouted as he pulled my hand.

 

For no apparent reason, I let myself be drag out there despite my hate for him. This time, he’s my savior and I must come with him before these people squeeze me with all the answers they want to know.

 

 

 

“You’re so stubborn! You don’t listen!” Jiyong roared as he let go of my hand. We are now in an empty hallway of the building where he brought me. Only two body guards were here but they’re in the far end of the hallway.

 

I keep my head low, but I can feel that he is glaring at me. I don’t know what to feel or even what to think. I was mad at him, but now it’s the other way around. He’s mad at me.

 

“You never listen to me!” He shouted at me again. His statement sent a rearing pain in my ears just by hearing it from him as if it was the most hurtful thing he said. That’s when I managed to glare back at him.

 

“Listen?” I repeated disbelievingly. My eyes narrowed to him as I repeated the word he used.

 

I can’t believe he did just say that I don’t listen to him. Isn’t it every time I listen to him I end up crying because of all his harsh words?

 

His gaze shifted, from anger to confusion.

 

“Do you know what happens every time I listen to you? I end up crying because I take it all in! I take every word you say. I think of all the things I did to you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter