Chapter 12

A Lifetime Contract with Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

  "Hello, Jaejoong?"   "Yah! Where exactly are you? Why didn't you attend the class? When are you going back? I thought we're friends. Why did you leave me? Can I go where you are too?"   Upon hearing Jaejoong being overly dramatic on the other line, Dara quickly explained why she wasn't able to attend their class.   "H-hey, calm down. Yeah, I know. I wasn't able to attend the class. I don't exactly know why Jiyong dragged me here with him but we're here in--" Dara was cut off when he heard a serious, familiar voice behind her.   "Why are you here? Who are you talking to?"   Dara knew already the person behind her, so she just decided to bid her goodbye to Jaejoong.   "Jaejoong, I got to go. I'm okay. I--" Dara wasn't finish talking to Jaejoong when Jiyong suddenly grab her phone away from her grasp.   "Hey! We're still talking!" Dara complained.   "I don't care." Jiyong said as he end the call button then slid Dara's phone on his back pocket. "Let's get back inside." Jiyong reached out for Dara's arm, but she managed to move away from his reach.   "No. I don't want to." Dara protested.   --------   [ Jiyong's POV ]   Aish. Why is this woman so stubborn?   "What do you mean you don't want to?"   "I don't want to be there. This," Dara pointed to the ground. "is where I want to stay."   "Why are you so stubborn?!"   "Then why are you like that?"   "Like what?"   "Like I'm your servant whom you can boss around whenever and wherever you want! You're irritating!" She exclaimed then crossed her arms.   I stared at her for a moment, a bit taken aback with her words. She's right. I am really like that, because I grew up getting everything I wanted and needed. But never in my life I have experienced someone ranting directly to my face that I'm being bossy and that she's irritated to me. No one ever dared complaining with what I demand, even Kiko. She just complies with what I say because she knew I hated arguing with who will be deciding on what to do, where to go and many more.    Over the past few hours, I'm really trying to be nice to her, but with her making me nervous earlier when she suddenly disappeared really gets into my nerves. Didn't she know she must always be by my side? And just now I caught her talking to Jaejoong. For christ's sake, she almost tell him our location!   "Aish!" I pulled my hair in annoyance. "Then we'll stay here." I finally said then sat on the ground. I pulled her hand down so she can sit next to me. Luckily, she immediately complied.   Seriously speaking, I can just go back inside and leave this woman out here. But what if someone kidnap her, right? Ugh. We should've just brought with us some guards, but I asked them to go first to our house.   "Can I have my phone back?" She suddenly asked me after few minutes of silence.   I hesitated before handing her back her phone. I watched her as she takes picture of the sunset in front of us.   Click.   "Captured." She whispered then I saw the side of form into smile.   "Why do you need to take a photo of that?"   "For remembrance. It's for my family. They won't be able to see this, so I'll capture it and show it to them soon." She explained as she smiles at her phone. Her mood really changes when she talks about her family.   "You love them that much, don't you?"   "Of course. That's why I'm here... with you."   "Do you regret being here with me?"   She looked at me in my eyes then smiled. "No, I'm really thankful I met you." She said with so much sincerity in her voice.   I wanted to say something, but it seems like there's a lump on my throat preventing me from answering her back.   "You know,"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter