Arrested!

The Ghost of the Twins

Arrested!

Youngmin and Kwangmin stood facing each other, both not moving an inch. Youngmin’s eyes were hazy and his mind was just as hazy, but that voice was still in his head, very apparent. “Get rid of him now!” Youngmin didn’t want to do anything that this voice was ordering him to do, but his body wouldn’t obey him. He lunged foreword toward Kwangmin who managed to dodge and jump out of the way. “Hyung, what’s wrong? Are you alright?” Kwangmin questioned. Youngmin didn’t reply instead, he straightened himself and lunged again. This time Kwangmin blocked the incoming fist. Grabbing Youngmin’s wrist, Kwangmin pulled the older against the wall. “Youngmin, can you hear me?” He asked again worry and fear for his brother etched in his voice. Youngmin looked at his brother on the inside screaming for Kwangmin to get away from him, but at the same time begging for help. Kwangmin could tell that Youngmin was fighting something, but his eyes were hazy. Kwangmin didn’t know what to do. Youngmin couldn’t continue fighting for long. Kwangmin released his brother’s wrist and backed away. He knew of one way to get his brother to snap out of it. He trapped his brother against the wall and made sure that he couldn’t move. He then gently placed his forehead onto his brother’s forehead. “Hyung stop, whatever has a hold of you fight back, you’re stronger than they are.” However, Kwangmin underestimated the person controlling Youngmin. The older pushed the younger twin away and stood up from the wall. Youngmin inched closer to Kwangmin getting ready to attack. Kwangmin couldn’t keep this up for much longer, Jonghyun and the others would be arriving and looking for Mr. Choi any minuet. Then, it hit him, he shouldn’t be fighting with Youngmin, but with Choi. If Choi was trying to pull something off, then a distraction is just what he needed. He smiled and said, “sorry hyung no time to play games.” He dashed off to find Choi.

 

Meanwhile, the police officers were arriving in a hurried and rushed manor. Some of the officers were blocking off the streets while the others where standing in front of the building with Taemin, Minho, and Key. Key noticed the disappearance of Youngmin and contacted Jonghyun. Their conversation was short and to the point, Jonghyun figured that Youngmin would go on ahead to help his brother so he told the younger officer to let him be. He also figured that there would be hostages involved so he told Key not to give any of the officer’s permission to go inside the building until he got there. Key stood in front of the building with a worried look on his face, ‘something is going on in there.’

 

Inside, Kwangmin was looking for Mr. Choi, he was getting farther away from the offices and closer to the security room. Something told him that he should wait for Jonghyun, but he couldn’t not when his brother was being possessed. He went inside the security room. The room was darkened except for the multiple monitors surveying each and every room in the building. Mr. Choi was sitting watching these monitors as if they were his favorite television drama. Mr. Choi seemed oblivious to Kwangmin since he didn’t acknowledge his presence. However, Mr. Choi wasn’t alone; in the corner of the room was a man he hadn’t seen before. He was sitting cross-legged and he was muttering something under his breath. Kwangmin crept closer to hear what this person was muttering. Kwangmin heard parts of the words and he instantly knew who was controlling Youngmin. Kwangmin sat in front of the muttering man and placed his hand onto the man’s forehead and softly uttered, “you have infiltrated the mind of the dead, leave and we shall not harm you or your loved ones.” The man immediately stopped and opened his eyes to meet Kwangmin’s dead orbs. Kwangmin smirked when he saw the fear in the mans eyes so he leaned in and whispered so only the man could hear, “if I ever catch you manipulating my brother again, you’ll be finding a tomb stone right next to ours understand?” The man nodded his head quickly and his concentration on Youngmin fell.

 

Youngmin meanwhile was able to come back to his senses and let out a sigh of relief that the voice in his head stopped. He had to get out of the building, but since he was inside, he could look for Kwangmin and help him, right? However, something told him that he should wait outside.

 

Once he was back outside, he noticed that his father was talking to Minho and telling him what happened. He also noticed that Jonghyun and Onew arrived and were now talking to the officers. Youngmin knew that they were going to storm inside. ‘Kwangmin, come out, everyone’s here.’

 

Kwangmin received the message and smirked. He left the security room and left the building. He smiled once he stood in front of his brother, with a bit of a worried look. “Hyung, are you alright?” He wondered. Youngmin nodded, “yes, I’m fine. The voice in my head is gone now.” Jonghyun noticed the twins and Mr. Jo were safe. He took out his walkie-talkie and gave his orders, “Attention all units, arrest the head of the company and everyone else in the building, don’t be fooled.”  The officers flooded into the building and arrested everyone that they ran into; they didn’t want to take any chances. Once the officers brought everyone to the station, Jonghyun and the other officers began their work. Youngmin and Kwangmin were at the station, not really sure what to do next. “Kwangmin, do you think we finally can rest peacefully?” Youngmin wondered. Kwangmin leaned back and released a sigh, “I hope so, being a ghost is tiring.” Youngmin chuckled and the two brothers sat together in a comfortable silence.

 

It was late afternoon when Jonghyun was finished. He got all of the suspects in his prison cell back at the office and released the others such as the secretaries. Jonghyun released a big sigh of relief. “I have to say I am impressed.” Onew said smiling. Jonghyun revealed a small smile and said, “I told you before, I made a promise to those twins, I want to keep and fulfill that promise so they can rest peacefully.” Onew nodded, “I think you fulfilled your promise to them.” Jonghyun smiled and nodded, “I think so too.”