Arrested

The Ghost of the Twins

Arrested

 

The next morning, Woohyun arrived to the cemetery. He knew that there wouldn’t be many witnesses in the earlier hours so to execute his instructions perfectly the less witnesses the better. However, he wasn’t aware of the older twin who was resting near by. Youngmin noticed Woohyun wandering around the cemetery, he was searching for something. Gulping he sat in front of his and Kwangmin’s graves and placed his hands together and spoke softly, “that jerk is not destroying these sacred grounds. I will protect it even if I waste all of my energy, I will protect this resting place.” In that instant, a pale blue light surrounded the cemetery. The people couldn’t see it though, only the dead were able to sense it.

 

Meanwhile, Kwangmin sensed a disturbance at his grave he was still trying to regain his energy so he wasn’t able to move from his position. He opened his eyes and spoke out, “Jonghyun, wake up, something’s going on at the cemetery. Youngmin might be there already. Please hurry Jonghyun, wake up!”

 

Jonghyun awoke to Kwangmin’s voice. He jolted up in bed and hissed in pain. Onew who had just walked in ran to his side, “Jonghyun what is it? Do you need a nurse?” He asked worriedly. Jonghyun shook his head, “Onew get to the cemetery where Kwangmin and Youngmin were buried something’s going on please hurry.” Jonghyun said hurriedly, he gripped his arm. Onew nodded, “I will do my best.” Onew turned and ran out of the room and out of the hospital. He wanted to ask how the younger knew, but he replied so quickly that he didn’t get to ask. However, Kwangmin and Youngmin haven’t been around so maybe one of them got in touch with Jonghyun.

 

Onew came to the cemetery and ran up the stairs. Before he got a chance to begin his search, something told him that he should have his gun and handcuffs with him. Checking his belt, he had both loaded and ready for use. Taking a breath, he began to look around. It seemed peaceful enough, as peaceful as a cemetery can be. He ventured to the back of the cemetery, he found Kwangmin’s and Youngmin’s resting place. He released a sigh, “Youngmin, Kwangmin, I am here Jonghyun sent me, now what was it that I came to see?” He asked. He placed his hand onto Youngmin’s grave marker and smiled sadly.

 

The air suddenly shifted and Onew placed his hand onto his gun on his holster. He turned around and noticed Woohyun sneaking around. Smirking, he patted Youngmin’s marker and said, “Thanks Youngmin.” He quickly made his way to Woohyun who was busying himself setting explosives. Onew walked up to him and pointed his gun at him, “on your feet, you’re under arrest.” Woohyun froze and stood up. He quickly turned to punch Onew, but the older slid his legs under Woohyun’s legs and knocked him down. He grabbed Woohyun’s arms and cuffed them, “As I said before, I am placing you under arrest.”