Visiting the Grave

The Ghost of the Twins

Visiting the Grave?

After that odd encounter, Jonghyun began to watch his steps. He was headed back to the Jo house to see if the parents had come back home. He had to be extremely careful because if that man found out about the Jo’s then the parents would be in danger, but that man said he was delivering a message and who ever made him deliver the message must know the twins in some shape or form and if they know the twins there’s a good chance that they know the parents. Jonghyun didn’t want to risk anything so he drove to the Jo’s with much caution. Once he arrived he noticed that the lights in the house were on, so he got out of his car and went up to the door. He rang the door and Mrs. Jo opened immediately, “oh, detective, what can I do for you.” Jonghyun smiled and asked, “I was wondering if you could tell me what cemetery your sons are buried in, I would like to pay my respects.” The women kindly smiled and wrote down the direction to the cemetery, “Here you are, detective.” Jonghyun thanked the woman. “Also, before I leave I wanted to ask you a question.” Jonghyun said when he remembered about Kwangmin’s ghost and how angry it was. “Go ahead.” The woman spoke smiling. “Could you tell me about your son’s personality and behavior; it might be helpful later on.” He had to make up that last part. He figured that it was better than to say that an angry ghost that looks like Kwangmin was throwing benches at him at the train station. The woman nodded, “well Youngmin was a shy boy, same with Kwangmin, but they always had smiles on their faces even if they were angry.” Jonghyun nodded, “they never showed their anger or temper in any way?” The woman sighed and replied, “Youngmin has an odd rage gauge, if he’s upset he’ll usually show it in some form. Kwangmin….he…” “Yes?” Jonghyun noticed her slowing down. “Well, he was a little different. Kwangmin’s temper was unbearable when he was angry it gets even worse if it’s about Youngmin.” Jonghyun nodded, “is there a specific reason?” The woman nodded and went upstairs; she opened the closet and brought out a book. She handed Jonghyun the book and said, “This is Kwangmin’s journal. I found it on his bed open to this page; I think Youngmin must’ve read it.” Jonghyun scanned the page and smiled, “This brother must’ve been something special to him.” The woman nodded silently. “Yes, Kwangmin really loved his brother and if any harm came to him, Kwangmin would be ready to give his entire being to make sure that his brother was safe.” Jonghyun nodded and smiled, ‘that clears up some things.’ He thought. Jonghyun stood up and thanked the woman and went to leave. He bowed and thanked her once more before getting into his car and driving off to the cemetery.

 

When he arrived it was late afternoon and the sun was beginning to set. Jonghyun got out of his car and went to find the twins graves. Prior to arriving, he purchased some flowers for both twins and hoped that this would help ease the angry ghost. Once he found the resting place of the twins, he released a sigh. He placed the boquet of flowers on each twin’s grave and prayed for them to rest peacefully. Once he was finished, he placed his hand onto Kwangmin’s grave marker and said, “I hope you can trust me.” It was then that he felt a presence behind him. He gulped trying to act as calm as he can. The being behind Jonghyun placed its hand on his shoulder and roughly pulled him off and, at the same time, forcefully turning Jonghyun around. Jonghyun gulped, it was another ghost, it looked exactly like Kwangmin, but this one seemed sad, he had dried tear tracks on his ghostly face and his eyes were moist as if he was going to cry at any minuet, but when he spoke, Jonghyun knew he was angry just like Kwangmin when the being said, “who are you?”