Forgivness

The Ghost of the Twins

Forgiveness

Jonghyun made it to the station. Gaining the attention of the two ghosts and the other boys with them, he hid behind one of the pillars, took out his gun, and motioned for the boys to hide some where. The other boys ran off to hide while Youngmin tried to keep his brother under control, “Kwangmin keep calm, stay calm. It’ll be over soon.” He whispered lovingly into his brother’s ear. Kwangmin, however, was getting angrier and angrier by the minute. Jonghyun loaded his gun when he heard Woohyun’s footsteps hit the floor of the station. Jonghyun appeared from behind the pillar and fired, but Woohyun was faster and hid behind one of the knocked down benches. Woohyun loaded his own pistol and fired back, making Jonghyun turn back behind the pillar.

 

Kwangmin was trying so hard to contain himself, but he couldn’t. He pushed Youngmin away and tugged at the chains. He suddenly found some strength that he thought he never had. “Kwangmin calm down, please calm down.” Youngmin called to him. The chains began to snap and Kwangmin’s anger was fueled, he felt like he could do anything.

 

Jonghyun’s protective pillar was slowly getting picked apart by the bullets; he had to make a move. He made a promise to the twins and he intended to keep it. He appeared from the pillar and began to fire at Woohyun, but something pained him, in his side. He peered down and he saw it, blood. A bullet had managed to make contact. Jonghyun winced and backed away behind his protective pillar. He slid down the pillar, clutching his side. He didn’t hear any more gun fire from Woohyun, maybe he managed to get an injury.

 

Kwangmin gave one final tug and the chains snapped. He immediately disappeared after that. Youngmin was assuming the worst that the heat had gotten to his head and he was now forever in the under world. No. He couldn’t assume that, Kwangmin wouldn’t hurt a fly. There must be some reason and then he saw Jonghyun and he knew exactly what Kwangmin had in mind.

 

-Jonghyun’s P.O.V-

 

Everything was white around me. It suddenly got way brighter than necessary and I started to wonder where I was. Then I remembered that I got injured, I couldn’t be brought down. Not like this, not now. “J-Jonghyun…” That voice, it was so familiar and it was so close. I turned around and I saw Kwangmin. Poor thing, he had chains wrapped tightly around his wrists and ankles. “Kwangmin…I’m sorry, I couldn’t-“ “stop, don’t say anymore.” He interrupted me, he seemed to have something planned. His eyes shined with intention, he was on his own mission and I felt like it concerned me. “y-you won’t die, you’ll live.” He said, determined. I was a bit taken back, “what?” “Listen to me and take in my words. You will live, you won’t die.” Something was pulling me toward him, it felt like a blast of air and forced me foreword and in no time I was face to face with the younger. Kwangmin smiled kindly, he seemed different than his ghost normally was. He embraced me tightly and uttered, “l-live, you will live.” I heard the chains, they snapped and withered away from Kwangmin like the petals of a flower, they withered until they had completely disappeared.And then Kwangmin vanished. The sound of sirens was the next thing I heard before I out.

 

-End of Jonghyun’s P.O.V-