Back up Plan & Promise

The Ghost of the Twins

Back up Plan & Promise

At Choi Inc. Mr. Choi sent Woohyun into a wall full force. “You idiotic dolt!” Mr. Choi yelled. Woohyun slowly stood up rubbing his shoulder, he was pretty sure that if he didn’t break anything, his bone would be bruised by tomorrow. “B-boss what is the matter? I-I did what you asked me to do.” Mr. Choi slammed his hands onto his desk and said, “While that detective managed to get the evidence, do understand that you handed them the case on damn silver platter! I told you to burn the evidence so this wouldn’t happen!” Woohyun fell silent and his gaze lowered, he stayed still as if he was a little boy being scolded by his mother. Mr. Choi began to pace back and forth; they were in big trouble now that the evidence had been found. He stopped, “did you at least get that ghost that you spoke of?” Woohyun took out his phone and handed it to his boss. The older eyed the younger one before bringing up the video to view it. After a few minutes, he looked at Woohyun before uttering, “Is this supposed to be some sort of joke?” Woohyun blinked, confused, “eh?” Mr. Choi flung the phone back at Woohyun and said, “I asked you to get the ghost not of the station!” Woohyun took the phone and played the video only to see that the video of the train station and there was no ghost. Gulping, he looked at Mr. Choi then back at the phone. “S-sir, I-I….I was just following orders.” Mr. Choi nodded, running his tongue to moisten his lips, he tried to think of something to say, but nothing came to mind except one thing, “do you still remember the cemetery they’re buried in?” Woohyun thought for a few minutes recalling the entrance being a very gloomy place especially at night. “Vaguely…” Mr. Choi nodded and said, “well drive around until you remember, when you get there I want you to get rid of their graves, the faster we do this the easier it will be for us.” Woohyun nodded. He threw on his jacket and was about to leave before Mr. Choi’s low voice reached him, “Woohyun, this is your last chance don’t mess this up.” 

 

Jonghyun was in his hospital bed, resting. He head lolled to the left to look out the window. The clouds were beginning to part to reveal the setting sun. An orange hue was casted upon his face. Jonghyun stilled hadn’t heard from the others about Kwangmin. He wondered if he was alright. Kwangmin looked so serious, he even looked powerful. Slowly, Jonghyun’s eyes closed he went off to dreamland.

 

Jonghyun’s Dream, Jonghyun’s P.O.V

 

I was back in that white room. I looked around, in hopes that maybe someone would be standing around, but when I turned around I saw Kwangmin sitting on the ground. His eyes were closed, his legs were crossed and his hands were folded neatly in his lap. He seemed like he was breathing, but they were slow and steady breaths. I walked up to him and his eyes opened. Those dark orbs met mine. I sat down in front of him and looked at him. “W-what happened?” I asked. Kwangmin smiled, “Don’t worry about it just make sure you’ve regained your strength.” He said. His voice sounded tired deprived of any emotion or energy. I looked at my hands and back to the younger, “did you…save me?” I wondered. Kwangmin nodded, “yeah. You’ve done so much for my brother and I. Even when your team members gave up, you continued to work, I thank you for that and I know you can finish what has been started, so I healed you.” I gulped, “K-Kwangmin…I..don’t know what to say.” The younger shook his head, “you don’t need to say anything to me. Rest now, go to dreamland. I need to rest and regain my energy.” At this moment, I knew that I needed to finish this case, Kwangmin saved my life and for that I won’t let his efforts go to waste. Kwangmin took a deep breath and said, “good night Jonghyun.” He closed his eyes and disappeared.

 

End Of Dream &P.O.V