Chapter 12

It's All Part Of The Bet

Author’s POV

              Jongin opened the door, and was shocked to see Chunji in the room where his girlfriend is.  “This bitter feeling again. Why am I feeling this?” Jongin thought to himself when he saw Chunji holding Bora’s hand.  Was he actually jealous? No, he doesn’t even know that feeling. He doesn’t know what it feels like  to be in love, what it feels like to be jealous but there’s one thing he’s sure of- he doesn’t like seeing Bora with Chunji.

               He walked towards the bed, clearing his throat to catch Chunji’s attention. The elder looked at him and raised a brow. “Jerk- I mean, Jongin, what brings you here?” Jongin scoffed at the question he just heard, wasn’t it obvious for Chunji that he’s visiting his girlfriend?  Jongin moved a little closer to Chunji and removed his hand for his girlfriend’s hand. “Isn’t it obvious, man? I’m visiting my GIRLFRIEND.” Jongin emphasized on the word, making Chunji laugh. “Aw. How sweet of you.” Chunji said in a mocking tone, Jongin glared at him. He didn’t like the way Chunji is acting and he’s pissed off.

               “Er, just get out Chunji. I am here now. My GIRLFRIEND doesn’t need you anymore.” Jongin said as he sat down on the chair beside Bora’s bed. Chunji laughed sarcastically, shaking his head. “No, Jongin. I’ve been here since the day she was confined, you don’t have the right to tell me to go because in the first place you didn’t even bother to check how she’s doing for three days. I guess, you’ve been flirting with some other girls that’s why you forgot your role as your boyfriend.” Jongin was speechless, Chunji hit the right point. “Yes, I did flirt with other girls but I am here now, right?” Jongin replied in a cold voice. “Whatever you say, Jongin. Whatever. I’m going to go to the nurse and ask for her medicine.” Jongin nodded and thought to himself, ‘finally.

                 As soon as Chunji went out of the room, Jongin held Bora’s cheeks. “She’s so beautiful. I can get used to waking up beside this angelic face of hers. I hope she’ll be okay soon so I can make up with the days I lost with her” Jongin smiled widely, thinking that he can spend more time with Bora once again. His phone beeped and when he looked at it, his smiled faded.

               “Jongin, how’s the dare doing?

 

Author's Note: Hello there guys! Haha. I'm sorry for the lame update. u n u I'm losing ideas in this story so if you want something that you would like to happen kindly comment it below. ;AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA; Soo, yeaaaaaaah.