Ch 8

Mixing Dreams

You:I saw the limo driver outside his limo.

LimoDriver: You must be ____

You: Yes,Im ____ and you must be the limo driver from the Big Bang Contest

LimoDriver: Yes,I am. Let me put your stuff in the car so we can go

You.Okay. I gave him my suitcase and went inside the car and saw four other girls. Hello? I said

AllGirls: *Ignores ____*

You: Okay I'm being ignore. I giggle

LimoDriver: I put ____ suitcase in the limo and close the trunk. I got into the drivers seat and drive to the lodge vacation home. I wonder how much money i'm getting paid for this. GD better pay me.

2Hours later.

LimoDriver:I got out of the car and open the trunk and grabbed their suitcases out of limo. Girls, We are here at lodge vacation home. Now,get your suitcase and walked to the lodge vacation home.

You: I got out of the limo with the rest of the girls and grabbed my lodge. I started to walked to the cabin right behind the girls.

Seungri: I see five beautiful girls coming our way to the lodge vacation home. Wow,they are very pretty.

Youngbae: Yes,They are very pretty girls.Especially one behind all the four of the girls.

Seungri: I'll take her.She looks like my age.

Youngbae: Don't take her Seungri. She's mine and you can't have her at all.

Seungri:Hyung,Do You Like Her?

Youngbae:*Shakes my head in a yes way*

Seungri: Youngbae Hyung is in Love. I started to sing Let's Talk About Love.

Youngbae: *I smile and blush at the same time* I watch all five of the girls come inside our lodge vacation home. TOP Hyung,GD and Daesung there here.

Top: I came out of the kitchen and look at each and everyone of the beautiful girls. You girls are really beautiful.

AllG&You: Thank You, We all smile.

Seungri: We have to explain some rules for the lodge vacation home.

1G:Their's always rules where everyone goes.

2G:Mmhm. Yep,Too many rules,so little time.

Seungri: As I was saying.We have rules here

TOP: One,Your names are on the doors with one of the members of the group.

Daesung: I walked into the room,Are we explaining the rules right now?

Youngbae: Yep,Which girl is going to be pair with me?

Seungri: Rule two,You have to make breakfast and lunch.

AllG&You: Okay

Daesung: That's all the rules for right now.

Top: Now, You may go find your names to your room with one of the members.

Seungri: GO

You: I went upstairs to find my name on a door. Please let it be Youngbae. I found my name on the door. I open the door, Hi I'm ___. I looked and saw Taeyang/Youngbae. Youngbae,I said

Youngbae: Hi ____, Are you surprise that I pick you for this vacation?

You: A Lot of suprises today for me. Where should I put my stuff at?

Youngbae: You can put your stuff in the dresser and your bed is next to your desk

You: Thank You Youngbae

Youngbae: Your welcome ____. I walked to _____. ______,Have you ever been kissed before?

You: I saw Youngbae come near me. He asked me a question. No, I never been kissed before Youngbae. Why are you asking that question?

Youngbae: Oh, Just wondering. Would you like to have your first kiss with someone?

You: Yeah,I would like to have my first kiss with you of course.

Youngbae: I left my room that im sharing with ___. I love you ____. I wish I can say that to you in person.