Ch 11

Mixing Dreams

GD: I heard Youngbae talking to one of the girls and smile. I hope she apologize to ___. I went to my room and closed the door behind me and walked to my desk to work on a new song.

Meanwhile

You: I kept yelling and the weather was getting colder by the second. I walked around and saw all the girls together. Oh no. Where is GD?

G2: Gd is not here at all and I want to say stay away from my Taeyang he is mine.

You: Taeyang likes girls who tells the truth and being honest to one to another. I kept walking near the pond

G4:We trick you here. Because,you don't deserve to be on this trip and please stay away from our Big Bang oppas.

AllG: We kept walking close to ___ as she walked back slowly on the Icy Cold Pond.

You: Why do you want Taeyang?

G2: Because,he is mine and mine only. I watched as the ice crack more and I got off the pond. And walked over to G4. Your turn.

G4: I'm sorry. I pushed ___ into the cold water and left the pond and ran with the other girls.

You:I was pushed into the icy cold water pond. I scream very loud for TAEYANG.

Meanwhile

Youngbae/Taeyang:I listen to G3. I look at ___ bed. Where's is ____?

G3: I don't know at all Taeyang.

Youngbae/Taeyang: I walk over to my window and felt the air getting colder. You do know where she is.Your lying to me. I don't like girls who lies to me.

G3: Oh

Youngbae/Taeyang: I was still at my window and heard a scream ___, I grabbed my jacket and ran downstairs. The door was locked. I unlocked the door and ran. ____, I'm coming.

Daesung: I saw Youngbae hyung running. He must really likes _____.

Seungri: He sure doe. But,why is he running in the middle of the cold weather?

TOP: He loves her a lot. I should start a warm bath for the both of them.

Daesung and Seungri: We both smile and laughed

Daesung:Top hyung,Do you think it's her from our concert?

TOP: I think so Daesung

Daesung: Wow,She's so pretty

Seungri: Why can all girls be like ___? ____,likes me.

TOP: You can't deny the first love at all.

Seungri:Oh, what do you mean TOP

TOP: Seungri,Youngbae and ____ met each other when they were younger before Youngbae started to trained with us. I left the room and walked upstairs to the bathroom and turn on the bath tub water.

Meanwhile

Youngbae/Taeyang: I ran to the pond. I saw a crack in the pond. Im coming ____

You: I was falling deeper into the cold ice water. I said Youngbae before I passed out.

Youngbae/Taeyang: I don't care how cold water is. I dive into the cold water. I said to myself. I'm not going to lose you ___. I kept swimming to ____. I grabbed her hand. I pull ____and myself up to the surface of the pond. I breath for air and got out of the water. I pull ____ out of the water. ___, breathe please. She started to turn blue. I slapped her cheeks until I heard her cough. ____,I said.

You: I heard my name and felt slaps on my cheeks. I started to cough. I open my eyes and saw Youngbae.

Youngbae/Taeyang: I saw her eyes open. ____,I hugged her. I pick her up and carried her to the house.

Back At The Lodge

G2: I talked to the girls. I hope ____ drowned.

G4: Who knows right?

G2: Right

G3: Do you think the rest of Big Bang knows about this?

G1: Maybe

Taeyang comes inside the lodge with ____ in his arms.

Youngbae/Taeyang: I look at the girls and brought ____ to the bathroom. ____

You: Yes,Youngbae

Youngbae/Taeyang: I put ____ down after I carried her from the accident. _____

You: I hugged Youngbae from the back. Oppa

Youngbae/Taeyanng: I felt her arms around my stomach. I said to myself ____ is back hugging me. I heard her call me oppa.

You: Oppa,I'm sorry for causing all these problems

Youngbae: You didn't cause these problems at all. I took her arms off my stomach. ____, take your bath. *I left the room*