Ch 12

Mixing Dreams

You: I listen to what Youngbae/Taeyang said to me. After he took my arms off around his stomach. I watch him left the room.

Meanwhile

GD: I was writing a new song for Big Bang. Until,my phone went off. Hello

CL:Oppa

GD: Yes CL dongsaeng

CL:You can drop the dongsaeng

GD: But, your younger than me. I have to call you dongsaeng.

CL:Aish boy. Then, maybe I should start calling you Ahjusshi

GD: No,please don't call me that

CL: Ok

GD: Why did you call me?

CL: Mr.YG, wants you to make a comeback after your vacation with the guys.

GD: I don't want to make a comeback. I want to relax.

CL: I know you want to relax. 2NE1 is coming back after your comeback.

GD: This is not fair.

CL: I laughed. GD oppa

GD: Yes

CL: We miss you and the boys at YG already.

GD: I know. How long does Mr.YG wants me to perform?

CL: Five to Seven Weeks oppa.

GD: Ok

CL: Oppa*Aegyo Voice*

GD: Yes Chaerin

CL: I like you

GD: I took the phone away from my ear and send a kissing photo.

CL: Aww, Bye oppa

GD:Bye CL

CL: I hung up my phone.

GD: Why,Is CL calling me all of a sudden? I looked around my room then back on a piece of paper that I been writing on. I look at the words and the lyrics. I smiled. I started to rewrite again.

Meanwhile

Seungri: I open my door to go to the bathroom. This door is open. I found ____ I look at her.

You: I had a bit of the door open. I took off my clothes and look around the mirror. I saw a bit of a eye peek. I scream. I close the door.

TOP: I heard a scream and found Daesung and said Who scream?

Daesung: ____, She found Seungri peeking at her

TOP: That boy I tell ya. First,he eats alot but doesn't gain any weight at all. And now he is peeking at the girls.

Daesung: I tell you TOP hyung we should Do something about this boy

TOP: I smile and laughed with Daesung.I grabbed Seungri and took outside the room.Seungri!

Seungri: What? Hyung

Daesung: Your peeking on ____

Youngbae/Taeyang: I came upstairs and saw Top,Daesung, and Seungri infront of the bathroom door. What happen?

Daesung: Seungri peeking on ___

Youngbae/Taeyang: Seungri you ert. 

Seungri: Im not a ert at all. I was just peeking if someone was in the bathroom or not.

TOP:Next,time knock on the door before you enter the bathroom

Youngbae/Taeyang: I knock on the door ____

You: I heard Youngbae voice. I wrapped a towel around my body. I open the door Yes

Youngbae/Taeyang: You should probably keep the bathroom door a bit open. It does get hot in their.

You: I open a bit of the bathroom door. I said Thank you. 

Youngbae/Taeyang: Your welcome.

You:I dropped my towel on the toliet seat and went into the bath tub and pull the curtain over the tub. That ert boy Seungri. Ugh Aish. I really want to hit him now.

Youngbae/Taeyang: I laugh. I kept listening to ___.

You: I look down at the water and tried to smile.I shook my head I can't smile. I don't like my smile at all. Why? I started to Shampoo my hair.

Youngbae/Taeyang: I kept listening to ___. I whisper to myself ____.

You: I rinse out the shampoo out of my hair and started to put condintioner in my hair. I kept talking Iu and Youngbae looks so good together. I can't compete with her.

Youngbae/Taeyang: Compete? Iu?

You: Will I ever confess to Youngbae?

Youngbae/Taeyang: Confess? I whisper to myself ____ likes me? But,I have IU as my girlfriend. I left the room. I like you to ____.

You: I rinse out the condintioner and started to shave. I open the drainer and turn on the shower to rinse out all the condintoner out of my hair. I watch thed water drain.I turn off the shower and got out of the tub. I started to dry myself off. I squeeze out the extra water that was in my hair. I put on my night clothes. I started to comb my hair. I look into the mirror and try to smile. I started to brush my teeth. After,two minutes of brushing my teeth. I spit out the toothpaste.I walked back to my room that I share with Youngbae. I went to laid down on my bed and went to sleep.I said to myself its going to be a long vacation.

Youngbae/Taeyang: I walked back to my room and saw ____ asleep. I turn off the fan and said to ___, You shouldn't be sleeping with wet hair. I kept smiling and watch her sleep.