Ch 7

Mixing Dreams

Dreamland

You: I saw Iu. I heard her scream fro Youngbae.

Iu: I got infront of that girl Youngbae

You: Forget it Youngbae. I walked away and walked back to the bed.

Youngbae: I watched ___ walked away. Yes,Iu. What is it?

IU: Youngbae.I was worried because you gone for to long.

Youngbae: I'm right here IU. I hugged her and kept my eyes on ____.

You: I sat on my bed and said I wish he was comforting me. I like him so much.

Youngbae:IU

IU:Yes,Youngbae

Youngbae: How about you wake up from your dream?

IU: I don't want to wake up without you by my side.

Youngbae: Aww Iu. But,Can you leave me alone when I'm in my dream world?

IU: No.Your my boyfriend.

Youngbae:IU

IU: I hug Youngbae. I love you Youngbae.

Youngbae: I know. I started to walked away and went to find ____.

You: I started to cried softly. Youngbae,I'm sorry if I didn't confess to you. 

Youngbae: I heard ___ confess. I walked to her bed and laid down on the bed. I watched her carefully.

You: I laid down on the bed and look to my left and saw Youngbae. Youngbae

Youngbae: I sat up and put my left leg over her body and legs were between my legs. I move my face closer to hers. Tell me what's wrong baby girl.

You: I watched Youngbae as he got on top of me, His face was really close to my face. Here is my confession to you Youngbae. I like you alot Youngbae. That's what I want to say to you before IU scream came and intterrupted my confession to you.

Youngbae: Oh. I actually I have a crush on you ____. Sometimes,I want to tell you in real life too.

You: Really

Youngbae: Yep.I look into her eyes and got off of her body. ____ I love you.

You: I love you to Youngbae, Sometimes,I wished these dreams came true. I start to fall asleep slowly.

Youngbae: Me too. I watch ___ falling asleep. I put the covers on top of us. I kept looking at ____. You will be mine someday. I promise you. I look at her when she is sleeping. I kissed her forehead. Goodnight my baby girl.

*Dream Land Ends*

You: I woke up from my sleep. I'm his baby girl and he said I like you to and he loves me. He even said I wish these dreams become real. I got out of bed and went to my dresser and change my clothes. Then, I went to my bathroom to wash up. I left the bathroom and heard my umma/auntie on the phone laughing and giggling. Is someone here at this hour? I walked out of my room. Umma,What so funny?

Umma: Just remembering stuff my sweetie.

You: Any mail for me?

Umma: Maybe, you might get a surprise letter.

You: That could be true. I went to open my mail and ripped the envelope open. I look at the form of the contest. I won the Big Bang contest. But,this is strange.

Umma: What is strange my darling?

You: They already announce the winners and why are they giving me a letter?

Umma: Maybe it was a mixed up.

You: I kept reading the letter over and over again and saw another piece of paper in the envelope. I turn the piece paper over and it was from Youngbae.

Youngbae Letter To ____

Dear: ____

I know how much work you put into our contest. I really missed you the most. The reason why I'm writing this letter is because I want to make you smile again like I did when you were younger. Please come to our vacation house.

Signed

Youngbae/Taeyang

Umma: Someone is going to Big Bang Winter Vacation Lodge

You: Umma,Should I go

Umma: I say you should go

You: Thank You. That means I have to pack warm clothes. I really hate cold weather. I went back into my room and put the letter on my dresser. I grab my suitcase out of my closet. I open my suitcase and started to pack warm clothes.

*25 Minutes Later*

You: Umma,I'm going

Umma: You will have fun my sweetie.

You: Ne. :)