Ch 21

Mixing Dreams

Taeyang/Youngbae: I smile and walk over to ____ and grabbed her shirt slowly.

You:Youngbae,What are you looking for?

Taeyang/Youngbae: I pull her shirt over her head. Can you turn around ____?

You:Sure but why?

Taeyang/Youngbae:I watch her turn around and found a shiny star mark near her shorts line. I mark her I talk to myself.

You:Youngbae?

Taeyang/Youngbae:I found you at last

You:What do you mean you found me at last?

Taeyang/Youngbae: You and I are both mark

You:Mark for what

Taeyang/Youngbae:Being together 

You:Forever?

Taeyang/Youngbae:Mhm.When I found you when you were younger. After,you went to sleep on my shoulder I mark you.I l took off my shirt.

You:Mark? I watch him take off his shirt. I saw his good looking body right in front of me. I saw his shiny star mark about his right . 

Taeyang/Youngbae: I watch her look at my body and my abs. I saw her eyes looking at my shiny star above my right .

You:Why did you mark me?

Taeyang/Youngbae: Because,I want to make you happy and I really like you. The other reason is I don't want you to be alone anymore.

You:Youngbae?

Taeyang/Youngbae: I heard my name as I lean in and kiss her right on the lips.

You:I kiss him back with passion.

Taeyang/Youngbae:I wrapped her legs around my body and kept kissing ____. 

You:I felt his arms grabbing my legs and wrapped it around his body. I kept kissing back.

Taeyang/Youngbae: I couldn't let go of this kiss with ___. I carried her and back to our bedroom and close the door.

Make out Scene

Taeyang/Youngbae: I woke up with ____ on my side and smile and I saw our clothes on the ground I smile. I look into the mirror and found our shiny star marks my above my right . And her is mark near her shorts line. I laid back down and started to kiss her back.

You:I was deeply asleep with the makeout session with Youngbae oppa. I started to open my eyes and felt his kisses on my back bone. I turn my head around and saw him. Hi?

Taeyang/Youngbae:Hi,Did you sleep well?

You:I put the blankets around my body. Mhmm. Can we just cuddle for awhile I don't want to leave your arms? Plus,your still in me.

Taeyang/Youngbae:Maybe we can go for another round or to.

You:Just like in our dreams.

Taeyang/Youngbae:Our mixing dreams.

You:I giggle and kiss him on cheek. Can you pull out of me please?

Taeyang/Youngbae:Not yet. Until,we take a shower together.

You:I don't want to get pregnant.

Taeyang/Youngbae:You wont get pregnant. Don't worry

You: I giggle.

Taeyang/Youngbae:I took the blankets away from ____.You look beautiful

You:I started to smile.

Taeyang/Youngbae: I pull out of her. I carried her into the bathroom with me. 

You:I felt his strong arms picking me up and carried me to the bathroom with him. I watch him turn on the shower with hot water.

Taeyang/Youngbae:Ladies first

You:Not uhh

Taeyang/Youngbae: I pick her up and carried her into the shower with me. Your not going anywhere. I have to wash you first.

You:Well,your not going anywhere either. I smiled as we kissed in the hot water.

Meanwhile

GD:Man,Youngbae had with ___. I open his door and found his and ___ clothes on the floor. I close the door and went downstairs.

G1:Someone was wild today in the other room

G2:Yeah,I know I was trying to take a nap then all of a sudden I heard alot of .

G4:They were so loud.

Seungri:As long as they did it right the first time

GD:Seungri

Seungri:What

TOP:Watch your mouth boy

Seungri:Hyung.

Daesung:I was finishing up dinner.

G3:I came downstairs with ear plugs in my ears.I took them out after Seungri finished talking.Hey

GD:Hey G3 Are you feeling better?

G3:Sorta.I didn't hear anything about the . I had earplugs in my ears after GD and I finish our talks early this morning.Why,What's up

G2:Taeyang and

G1:____ had

G3:WHHATT! Oh now that girl is going to pay.

Daesung:G3,calm down