Ch 18

Mixing Dreams

Youngbae/Taeyang: She been having mix dreams just like me. ____,Does your mix dream feel like their real?

You:Yeah,they feel like they are real

Youngbae/Taeyang: Ok. I walked out of the room. And saw everybody downstairs except ____. I watch from above the stairs.

TOP: I was talking to GD about Doom Dada.

GD:What about Doom Dada?

TOP: Why didn't you appear in my music video?You said you would.

GD:Hyung I have a schedule to with my solo stuff and you guys.

TOP:*Aegyo voice* But,it still not fair you didn't show in my video to

GD:Hyung you and your aegyo voice.I hugged TOP Hyung.I be in your next video I promise

TOP:Promise :)

GD: I watch his sad face went to a happy face.

You:I came out of my room and watch everyone getting along.Until,I heard Seungri scream.

Seungri: I scream when I saw Taeyang hyung and ___ in a scandal

Youngbae/Taeyang:I walk into Seungri room,What is it Dongsaeng?

Seungri: Hyung your involed in a scandal

Youngbae/Taeyang:Let me see.I walk over to his computer and saw the article and a picture of ____ and I. Seungri,Who post this article?

Seungri:Well,its not ____.It has to be one of the four girls but who?

Youngbae/Taeyang: I have to say G3. She is always jealous of ____ and I hanging out together. 

Seungri: I believe you hyung.

Daesung: I heard Seungri scream.

Seungri:Hyung,I told Youngbae about the scandal. Do you think the president will be mad at you Youngbae?

Youngbae/Taeyang:I think he will be mad at me but more upset with the person who uploaded the photo and the scandal.

Daesung:This happens to a lot of idols.

TOP:Yes,it happens to a lot of idols. I don't remember being in a scandal. 

Daesung:Oh,hyung

Youngbae/Taeyang: ____,probably doesn't know about this scandal yet. 

Seungri:Should we tell her about this Youngbae hyung.

Youngbae/Taeyang:I say we should tell her about this.

Seungri:Ok

Meanwhile

G3:Taeyang will never be yours ___ at all

You: Why do you keep saying that? Are you saesaeng fan? Because I'm sure your just crazy for his attention.

G3: Im not a saesaeng fan at all. I punch her in the face and started to fight her.

You: I was trying to avoid the fight but she punch me right in the face and started to fight me.

G3:Taeyang is mine. I started to kick her.

You:Ow

G3:Are you going to cry now?

You:No. 

G3:I kept hitting her.

Youngbae/Taeyang: I came out of the room and saw G3 fighting ____.

G3:What are you going to do ____? You can't even fight back. And here is another question I hope you get death threats from the scandal that I post about you and Taeyang. I was about to slap her until Taeyang grab my hand.

Youngbae/Taeyang:I walk to ___ and grabbed G3 hand. Don't slap or fight with ____ anymore.

G3:Taeyang

Youngbae/Taeyang:Can you do that for your idol?

G3:I walk away. 

Youngbae/Taeyang: I put my hand out and felt her soft hand grab my hand.

You: I grab Youngbae hand.

Youngbae/Taeyang:I smile and took her to the bathroom to clean her wounds.

You: I watch Youngbae cleaning my wounds.

Youngbae/Taeyang:You have a bruise on your left cheek

You:I was about to touch the bruise.

Youngbae/Taeyang:Don't touch the bruise.

You:I shake my head in a Yes way. Youngbae,She said something about a scandal.

Youngbae/Taeyang:Their is a scandal going around about you and I.

You:I betcha my Umma,is smiling and laughing at the same time.

Youngbae/Taeyang:I smiled.

You:She reminds me so much of Shin Bong Sun when she carries a broom around.

Youngbae/Taeyang: I laugh. I hope she doesn't hit anyone with that broom of hers.

You:Me to.

Youngbae/Taeyang:I apply some cream on her bruise. I will deal with G3. Ok

You:Ok

Youngbae/Taeyang: I smiled again, You face and hands are really soft.

You:I blush.