Ch 4

Mixing Dreams

You: I woke up from the dream I had with Youngbae. I touch my bed and look over to my right and saw one of the bright pink roses. Is this dream real or not? Why are my dreams mixing with Youngbae? Is this love? I shake my head and got out of bed and wash up. I finished washing up and I open my window and look into the sky. The sun rise and the sun set are so beautiful to watch. I left my room. Good Morning Umma.

Umma: Good Morning Sweetie. Big Bang contest results are in.

You: I walk to the computer.I click the internet and went straight to the website and I look at the results. Umma. I didn't win the contest at all.

Umma: Aww Sweetie. Its going to be okay. I promise.

You: I know. When ever a contest comes I don't win at all. This

Umma: My sweetie. You will win a contest.  I watch her walked back into her room.

You: I walk back into my room and laid down on my bed and cried. This . Why I can't win one contest? I wipe my tears away and look at the bright pink rose. Youngbae,Why did you gave me this rose? 

Meanwhile

Youngbae: I woke up from my dream land. I saw ___ in my dream last night. I look around my room and felt cool air coming into my room. I got out of bed and look outside my window and look at the sky. So, beautiful like ___. I smile. ____, Im coming for you.

Daesung:I walk out of my room and check on every one. Three of the members are still asleep. I open Youngbae door. Hyung, your awake.

Youngbae: I heard Daesung. Ahh.Im awake Daesung. I took something out of my pocket and saw ___ voting ballot in my pocket. What's Up Daesung?

Daesung: Can you help me wake up the guys? Because Im starving for breakfast.

Youngbae: Sure Daesung. I put the voting ballot back in my pocket. I put on a shirt. I walked out of my room and help Daesung.Daesung,You want to wake up the guys to go out to breakfast is that so?

Daesung: Yes,Hyung I would like to go out to breakfast.

Youngbae:I smile. Okay, I went into Seungri room to wake him up. Seungri,Wake up Boy

Seungri: Hyung, Let me sleep in more.

Youngbae:Sure dongsaeng.

Seungri: Thank You Hyung

Daesung: I woke up the other two hyungs.GD hyung.

Gd:Yes Daesung

Daesung: Seungri is not waking up at alll.

Gd:That boy don't worried I 'll figure something out to wake him up.

Daesung: Ok Hyung.

Taeyang: I walk back into my room. I took the ballot out of my pocket.And put it on my desk. I went to my closet to change my clothes. I finished changing my clothes. I walked out of my room. I waited at the front door. I heard alot of yelling.

Gd: Seungri(I scream wake up)

Seungri: Hyung im awake.

TOP: Good,You always do this to us.When we want to go out to breakfast.

Seungri: No,I don't

TOP: Forget it,Change Seungri

Seungri: Fine

Gd: I waited at the front door with Daesung,Youngbae and saw TOP coming.

TOP: He's coming

Gd:Ok

Youngbae: About time.

Seungri: Im ready.Let's go to breakfast.

Youngbae: I left with the group. Breakfast time. I kept talking to myself. My dreams with ___. I smile and blush.