Ch 3

Mixing Dreams

You: I just want to be picked for once. I did enter the contest though.

Umma:You will be picked my daughter. Just wait okay.

You: I have been waiting umma.

Umma: I know you have my daughter.

You: Okay. I head to my room.Then went to the bathroom to wash up. After I finished washing up. What did Youngbae said about Mixing Dreams? Why do I like him so much?

Meanwhile

Seungri: How many ballots do we have in the voting bin?

Lady: 3,000 Ballot Sir

GD:That's a good number.

Daesung: Yeah,I agree 3,000 is a great number. How are we going to pick 5 fans out of 3,000 ballot tickets? I love all of our fans. I can't pick.

Lady: I understand Daesung. But, You guys have to pick five fans to go with you on your trip.

Top: Just pick five fans. That's fine with me.I looked at my dongsaeng Youngbae. Youngbae,What's wrong ever since you came back from your walk after your solo performance?

Youngbae: Nothing is wrong Top hyung. Their was a girl in the stand and she was very sad.

Top: Oh. We might find her again then we make her happy and smile again. Don't worried.

Youngbae: She doesn't like her smile. And I hope she win the contest because she never been picked for a contest.

Top: Oh. Maybe she will get picked?

Youngbae: Maybe

Lady: Should I start shuffling the ballots vote?

GD: Yes,Please!

Lady: I started to shuffling the ballot tickets and one slipped out of my hand.

Youngbae: I picked up the ballot vote and find the name on the ballot ticket ____. I smile. I whisper to myself she is mine. ___ Don't worried I will picked you.

Meanwhile

You: I lay down on my bed and said to myself I hope I win this contest. I really like Youngbae. I just can't confess to him because now he has a girlfriend. I put myself under the bed covers and fell into sleep.

 Mixing Dreams

You: I look around and saw look up into the sky and it was a beautiful sunset. Where am I? I started to walk around and found a bed on the beach. I kept looking at the beautiful ocean. I saw my reflection and then I saw a man with a mohwak. Youngbae?

Youngbae: I was in my dream and saw alot of pink bright roses around the island. I heard my name and turned around and saw ___. 

You: I walked close to him and hugged him. Mianahae( I'm Sorry)

Youngbae: I pat her head and hold her. What are you sorry for?

You: For leaving your solo performance early.

Youngbae: It's not your fault. I should have pick a fan and not a idol star. Your still sad why is that?

You: I never had a person sing to me. So, Im still sad. I hope someone sings to me someday.

Youngbae: I will sing to you.

You: Really

Youngbae: Mmmhmm. Maybe I sing to you I need a girl. Just wait __. I will sing to you. I picked her up and carried her bridal style. I put her down on the bed with flowers petals on the sheet.

You: I was being carried by Youngbae in his arms. I felt something the soft bed sheets with flower petals. Are you putting me back to sleep Youngbae?

Youngbae: I heard her question. No,I'm not putting you back to sleep. ___, This is our mixing dreams. Even though i'm a idol. I will still care about you. 

You: Youngbae

Youngbae: I gave ___ my eye smile. Don't worried we will meet again. Especially in our Mixing dreams. I got off the bed and picked up a bright pink rose. I put the bright pink rose in her hands and kissed her forehead. Just wait for tomorrow my beautiful princess. My angel ____.

Mixing Dreams Ends

You: I woke up.