Ch 6

Mixing Dreams

Umma:It will be you and him dating just wait ok.I heard my daughter sneeze and couph.Are you not feeling well my sweetie?

You:I'm fine umma. Its probably Seungri nasty perfume I laughed.But,i'm more pale and tired at the same time.Maybe my monthly gift is making me feel more sleepy than ever.

Umma:Or maybe just a twenty four hour bug.

You:I walked out and heard Big Bang we are done with our meal.

BigBang: We are done with our meal

GD: I look at ___,Food is very good. Seungri ate everything.He is a pig.

Seungri:Hyung

GD:I laugh.

You: I smiled what GD said to me.

GD:Ah,im so full

Daesung:Me too

You:I smiled thank you for coming.Until I heard a fan.

CrazyFan#1:I saw Big Bang at the restaruant and whistle for all the fans.

You:I heard the whistle. Oh no. Big Bang run.

BigBang:We run to the back of the room

CrazyFans:We all ran inside and saw Big Bang. Scream Big Bang

Youngbae:Crazy Fans

Seungri:Let's Run

Gd:Were screw,we can't run at all. We are trap.

TOP: I look around for ___.I can't find ___ anywhere.

You:Psss Big Bang I whisper

Youngbae:I saw ___ at the back door, GD back door

GD: Back door,Come On

BigBang:We follow GD to the back door

CrazyFan: They're using the back door.We try to hugged them but we push the waitress next to Taeyang

Youngbae:I felt the fans pushing us.Until one of the fans push ___ into me. I hold ___ in my arms. ____,Are you okay?

You: I heard Youngbae voice. I'm okay.You guys leave.Hurry before more crazy fans come.I let go of his hold.I watch him and Big Bang leave I close the back door. I yell All of you crazy fans,scram.

CrazyFans:I*Scram*

You: Phew

Youngbae:I smile again. ____,Don't worry one day I will protect you. I look back then saw her close the door.

As the Night Came

Tonight

You:I was so tired.I wash up early and change my clothes. I went to my bed and fell asleep.

Dream Land

You:I open my eyes and got off the bed and I look down at my outfit.Did he dress me in this dream? I got off the bed and started to walk around the island.Youngbae I said.I kept walking around the island and heard some giggles and peak. I whisper Iu.What is she doing in my dream land with Youngbae? I kept spying on Youngbae and Iu.Until, I slipped on some rocks and ran for my life back to the bed. I look around then walk to the water again.I look at the ocean. Youngbae,Do you like me?

IU:Youngbae,I'm scared and I heard something coming from their.* I point my finger over to the rocks*

Youngbae: Don't worried. I go check and find out where the noise came from.I look around the rocks.Their is nothing over here IU. I kissed her cheek. I'll go check again.I walked away.

IU:I watch him leave.Youngbae is mine and only mine. No one else can't have him.Except me.I made a mad grin.

Youngbae:I kept walking and heard someone crying.___,Your awake.Are you crying?

You:I look up and saw Youngbae. Yes,Im crying.

Youngbae:I walked towards ___ . *I smiled*

You: Yes,I am awake Youngbae.I was the one spying on you.

Youngbae:You

You:Yes me, I saw you and Iu together. I made the noise to behind the rocks but I ran away.Because I got jealous of you and her.

Youngbae:Oh.So, you are jealous of my relationship with Iu.

You: Mmmhm.Because their is something I want to tell you Youngbae.

Youngbae:What is it, ___

You: I l-----I was cut off by a loud scream

Iu:Youngbae