Ch 22

Mixing Dreams

G3: She took my man and his ity.

Daesung:Theirs always other men

G3: I like Taeyang more than she does

Gd: I understand G3. Just date someone else.

G3: No,I really like Taeyang ever since I first saw him at his debut stage with Big Bang.

Gd: I walk over to her and pat her on the back.

G3: I felt GD hand patting my back.

Meanwhile

You:I got out of shower with Youngbae. I wrapped a towel around my body.I look into mirror.

Youngbae/Taeyang: I turn off the shower and walk out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I walk to the mirror. I put my arm around ____. _____,Whats wrong?

You: Nothing wrong Oppa.I let my towel drop to the ground and look at myself in the mirror fully . I smile. I guess the stars in the sky really want us together.

Youngbae/Taeyang: I kept smiling the stars in the sky always want us together. You and I. I went to my dresser to put some clothes on. I grabbed a extra t-shirt and went to ___ bag to grabbed her underwear and bra. I walk back to the bathroom. Get change.

You:Ok.I took the clothes out of his hands and change into them.I put on my underwear and bra. I look into the mirror again.I put on the t-shirt

Youngbae/Taeyang:I watch her put on my t-shirt. I took my towel off and change into my clothes.

You:This shirt is big on me.

Youngbae/Taeyang:Because that shirt is mine.

Meanwhile

G3:I put my dinner plate together and sat with the girls. Where's TOP?

Daesung: I don't know. He said,"He had to take a phone call."

G3:Oh. I look down at my plate. And took a bite of the dinner. Daesung,the food is great.

Daesung: Thanks G3

TOP:I was slowing appearing around the kitchen dinner. With my Doom Dada mask on to the scared the girls.

Seungri: I smile and saw TOP appearing around. I cough.

GD:Seungri,Are you okay?

Seungri:Wrong pipe hyung.I cough again.

TOP:I start to walk slowly near the girls and came around the girls.

G1: I feel something bad around me. I turn my head to right and scream.

G2:I came out of the kitchen and scream.

G4:I laugh and smile.Who ever you are take off that mask?

TOP:I took off my mask. I smiled

G3:TOP

GD:I won the bet Seungri.

Seungri:Hyung.

GD:You have to feed me now.

Seungri:Yes,Master

Daesung:I wonder whats taking so long with ____&Taeyang.

GD:Daesung,Give them some time and then they will come down.

TOP:Daesung,thank you for helping me with this plan to make the girls scream

Daesung:Your welcome Hyung.

G1:You guys plan this.

TOP:Of course we plan this to make you girls scream.

G2:That's not fair TOP.

TOP:I made you smile did I

G4:Yes, you did made all of us smile and laugh

Seungri:Mhmm.

GD:Feed me dongsaeng

Seungri:But,hyung my food will get cold.

GD:Deal with it. 

Seungri:Man,I started to feed GD hyung.

Daesung:Theirs always more if you want seconds.

Meanwhile

Youngbae/Taeyang: ____,

You:Yes Youngbae oppa

Youngbae/Taeyang:How about you and I skip dinner and go somewhere just you and I?

You:I smiled Sure. But,Daesung will be upset if we don't eat his food.

Youngbae/Taeyang:That is true and he does get mad when you don't eat his food. I walk over to her and grab her hand.You know that I will be busy for awhile because of the tour.

You:I know I can wait for you.

Youngbae/Taeyang:I can wait for you too _____.

You:I yawn.

Youngbae/Taeyang:I put my hand on to cover her yawn.

*The days started to go by and I was back with aunt/umma house* 

Umma:Sweetie,Make sure you clean the tables ok

You:Ok,I started to clean each table. I look at my phone and still no messages from Youngbae. I missed him so much. I wonder how he is doing. Maybe I will see him tonight in my dream. I cried slightly.

Umma:Sweetie,Whats wrong

You:I missed my friend Umma.I feel like im in deja vu again.

Umma:Oh my sweetie.I hugged her. He be coming home soon.