Ch 2

Mixing Dreams

Youngbae: The guys and I came on stage. We started to perform and then I notice ___ not smiling at all.As I started to have a flashback of ___ and I.

*Flashback*

Youngbae: ___,Why are you not smiling?

You: I hate my smile. I don't like to smile at all since my parents passed away. I just wasn't able to smile. I was just very sad when they were gone.

Youngbae: Is that so? Why do you call your auntie, your umma?

You: Mhmm,My auntie is very close to my parents. Ever since their passing she brought me into her own home. So,then I started to call her umma. Did that answer your question?

Youngbae: Yes, It sure did. I said to myself ___ I'll make you smile when your with me.

*Flashback Ends*

Youngbae: ___ I whisper.I walked away and kept singing to all the fans and walked to the center of the stage.As the song finished. I raised my hand and introduce myself. Hi VIP Fans. Im Taeyang. Rawr

Two Hours Passed

You: I saw Youngbae/Taeyang coming on the stage and saw Iu the next minute. ___ I said to myself just don't get jealous if he kissed her. He started to sing I Need A Girl to Iu. Then, the next minute she is going to kiss him on the cheek. I watch her kissed Youngbae right on the cheek. I said to myself okay im jealous.I got up from my seatand left the concert. Im sorry Youngbae if I never kiss you. I feel really jealous right now. I had a small tear down my cheek. I almost left the building.

Youngbae: As I finished my song I Need A Girl. I felt Iu kissed my cheek. I smiled to her.I looked around the concert arena rows. ____ was nowhere to be found. ___. I went backstage as everyone ask me questions I left the room and saw ___. I ran to ___.

You: I almost left the building and heard one of the ladies said Miss to me.

Lady: Miss?

You: I turned around and said Yes to the lady.

Lady: Would you like to sign up for "The Big Bang Contest?"

You: Should I say yes,to give it a try. Yes, I will sign up for the contest.

Lady: Follow Me Please.

Youngbae: I ran out of the breath and started to walked to catch my breath. I looked over to my right and saw ___ signing up for the Big Bang Contest. I smiled I will pick her to come on our vacation.

You: I followed the Lady and saw Youngbae.Is he keeping a eye on me all of a sudden. I look at the ballots in the bin and their were so many that will win this contest. I said to the lady Do You Want Me To Fill Out Any Forms For This Contest?

Lady: Just fill out this sheet then I would put your ballot in the bin. Ok?

You: Okay. As I started to fill out the questions

Question1: Who's your favorite Big Bang Member?

You: Taeyang

Question2: Would you date your favorite member of Big Bang?

You: If he ask me out.

Last Question: Would you like to have your favorite member of Big Bang sing to you?

You: Yes. I finished filling out the ballot. Excuse me,I'm done filling out the contest sheet. I gave her my paper and I walked away. 

Lady: I put the girl paper in the voting bin.

Youngbae: I saw ___ walking and I hid behind the wall and grabbed her.

You: I was about to leave the concert arena. Until,someone grabbed me. I look at the hand. Youngbae

Youngbae: Shhh,Someone might see this.

You: I kept my mouth shut. 

Youngbae: I smiled.I wrap my arms around her body.

You: I felt his arms wrap around me. Youngbae,what is it?

Youngbae: I saw you filling out the contest sheet. I will pick you and bring you with me to the ski house.

You: For how long we will be their for?

Youngbae: 2 weeks

You:I took his arms off me.I look at him. So you been spying on me lately?

Youngbae: Not really spying on you. Just till now. 

You: But, You have IU as your girlfriend

Youngbae: So,I have you right now. Plus,I will put a smile on your face when your with me at the ski house.

You: I don't know about the smile though. I gave him a hug.

Youngbae: I'll see you in our mixing dreams tonight. I said to myself.

You: I heard him whispering in our Mixing dreams. I let go I'll see you soon Youngbae. 

Youngbae:I smiled when she said I'll see you soon Youngbae. I walked away.

You: I watch him walked away and started to walk outside the arena then walked home. I said to myself I wish Youngbae/Taeyang would kiss my cheek. I walk inside my house."Umma,Im home."

Umma: I heard my daughter. I came out of the living room.___, darling your home early?

You: Yep,I'm home early. Like always.

Umma: Something happen

You: Yep. Youngbae kissed Iu on the cheek. And yes I got jealous. I just wish he kissed my cheek. I hope I win the contest though. 

Umma:Aww sweetie.