Seventeen

You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kyungri! Have you seen my t-shirt? The black one with white wordings on it!”

 

Jin shouted to Kyungri from his bedroom. Apparently, he misplaced his favorite shirt somewhere else. Kyungri stopped mopping the floor and thought for awhile.

 

“In the second drawer from the left!”

 

Kyungri answered back completely oblivious to the stares of amusement from a third person who just entered the living room from the kitchen. Kyungri happens to remember seeing the black shirt there when she was cleaning his messy room. Since she is staying at his room and she couldn’t stand messiness, she thought it would be better if she clean it for him as he was seldom home.

 

“Oh. Thanks! How about that yellow cap?"

 

"Yah! Stop forgetting it! It's in your left cupboard's drawer!"

 

"Thanks!!!"

 

Jin shouts back.

After done cleaning, she keeps the mops and brooms that she used and sat on the couch and began browsing through the entertainment on the screen. Jin’s grandmother walked up to her holding a plate of cookies, mustering up a chuckle. She took the seat right next to Kyungri, gesturing for her to eat.

Taking one piece of cookie, she felt Jin’s grandmother gaze on her.

 

“Halmoni, is there anything you need?”

 “Kyungri-ah. What do you think of our Jin?”

 

Choked. Coughs. Coughs.

 

“J-Jin? He’s… okay… I guess? ”

“Only okay?”

“He’s… fine?”

 

Silence…

 

“You know, I hope you’ll be my granddaughter in law.”

 

Coughs. Coughs. Coughs.

 

“W-what? Me? Jin? Halmeoni. …N-no.”

 

Double face-palmed. Kyungri smiled awkwardly at Jin’s grandmother. Why is she being like this? Nervously switching the channel, she came across the entertainment news that caught both their attention.

 

|Breaking news|

“Good afternoon. Yesterday, at 4 in the afternoon, a girl reported that she saw Bangtan Boy’s Kim Seokjin on a date with a girl at Lotte World. It was said that her name is Lee Kyungri. Many said that she’s Jin’s girlfriend. Let’s see the reaction of the ARMYs.”

 

“Oh. You two went on a date without us knowing?”

Jin’s grandmother chuckled at Kyungri who instantly became a bright red tomato at the moment.

 

The screen switched and it shows two girls who looked furious.

“You. Leave our oppa instantly or we’re coming after you. ”

“Stop bugging our oppa. He does not deserve an ugly girl -”

 

The television screen was switched off and Kyungri looked up to see Jin holding the remote control. No idea how it went there, but he looked mad. Furiously, extremely mad. Although Kyungri was hurt by those hurtful comments, she tried not to show any emotion to it. It wasn’t as if it was real anyway.

 

“I-”

 

Before Jin could say anything, his phone started ringing. He frowned when he saw the caller id. Immediately understood the reason why his manager called.

 

“YAH! DO NOT GO OUT OF YOUR HOUSE. WHAT DID YOU DO?”

 

Jin puts his phone quite a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter