Thirteen

You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “YAH! Get your down here now!”

 

Kyungri shouted from the end of the stairs for Jin. Apparently, Jin’s mom and grandma went out for grocery shopping and ordered the two of them to do the laundry while they’re gone. She waited at the stairs for a while but there’s no respond. Kyungri decided to gave up and do the chores herself instead.

 

If your future wife is going to count on you, she’ll be dead.

 

When Kyungri enters the laundry room, she saw a few piles of clothes in the floor beside the washing machine and she immediately got a mental headache. Kyungri sighed in defeat.

 

I thought there are only 5 people living in this house. Why are there so many clothes to wash?

 

Wearing the available gloves; hanged beside the machine, Kyungri throws the clothes into the washing machine before putting in the soap and freshener.

 

Done!

 

Kyungri wipes off the invisible sweat off her forehead and stretched her arms a little, while waiting for the clothes to be done. Slowly scrolling around the laundry room, Kyungri decided to get some water. After pouring herself a glass of plain water, she slowly approached the stairs, still holding the glass of water.

 

What is he doing up there?

 

|Knock Knock|

“…”

“Jin?”

“…”

“I’m coming in.”

Kyungri turned the door knob opened and walked in the room. Jin’s not in there.

 

Where is he?

 

Just then, Kyungri heard some paper shifting sounds and she immediately turned behind. At the same time, the door to the bathroom opens revealing a sleepy looking Jin. He was rubbing his tired eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter