Five

You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Omg. What do you think they did?”

“Mother! What are you thinking?”

“What? I’m just asking.”

 

Kyungri was woken up with some not-so-soft-whispering. Slowly adjusting to the sun ray from the opened window, she saw two blurry figures staring down at her like she’s some kind of experiment. It took her a few moments before she could process her mind to realized who they are.

Kyungri wanted to stand up and greet them but something was stopping her from doing so. More likely, someone was stopping her.

 

Should have known something bad would happen! Aishhh!

 

Kyungri eyes widen big once again as she harshly push Jin off herself. Accidentally hitting his head on the table beside the both of them, he groaned in pain.

 

“Hey! What was that for?”

 

He practically shouted as he rubbed the back of his head not realizing the presence of this mother and grandmother.

 

“Nothing happened. Really.”

 

Kyungri ignores Jin as he continued rubbing his sore head and then reality hit him. He stares at himself. Then at Kyungri. Then at the elderly at the door. Then back to himself. Lastly the bed he is sitting on before standing up.

 

“OMO! We did nothing. I promised.”

 

He panicky exclaimed, earning doubtful looks from his mother and grandmother.

 

!

 

“Yeah. Sure. Nothing happened. Go down now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter