Four

You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the ‘best’ day of my life.

 

Kyungri thoughts as she held onto her luggage tightly, standing awkwardly in Jin’s room, at the door. Not daring to even take a step forward.

Jin… well, he was just standing there, sighing in frustration as he stares at her awkwardly with his hands on his hips.

Never remind any of them about dinner just now. It turns out bad.

 

“And where will Kyungri be sleeping?”

“In your room.”

“Me?”

“In your room.”

“Oka- wait. WHAT???”

“But but but… I’m a boy! Aren’t you scared that I’ll her at night?”

“Wait.. what?”

Kyungri gulped awkwardly and stares at Jin in disbelief. How could he think of something like that?

He glares at her in return and shot her a you-dare-to-talk-another-word-you-die look.

“Nah. I believe you two. You won’t do anything right?”

Jin’s mom said and smiled… creepily.

"Mom!"

“It’s okay. I can just sleep on the couch.”

Kyungri assured them but was ignored once again, after receiving a don’t-you-dare-try-to-do-that look from Jin’s mother.

“No. It’s bad for your back. No way.”

“It’s okay. I don’t mi-”

“No buts. How am I supposed to explain to your parents if they know about this?”

 “Okay…”

Kyungri answered barely a whisper. Just how can she say no when Jin's mother was using the parents-card.

“Do you expect me to sleep on the couch, then?”

“No. You can’t. You’ll hurt your back. How would you dance like that?”

 

The conclusion to the above argument, Kyungri be sleeping in Jin’s room… with him.

Could life get even worse?

 

“Yah!”

Kyungri looks up from the floor and met eyes with Jin. Quickly looking away, he smirked and started walking towards her.

 

“Kyungri? Em.. Can I tell you something?”

“What is it?”

Kyungri unknowingly stuttered, staring at Jin as he leans forward.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter