Fifteen

You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time sure passed by pretty fast. It’s already been two months since Jin’s birthday. And Kyungri’s parents would be back to fetch her back to Canada soon. She was supposed to be happy. Happy to be away from the jerk like she thought she would at first. But she didn’t felt that way anymore. Instead, she didn’t want to leave. Not a least so fast.

Jin on the other side, was fully aware that Kyungri might be leaving when he least expect it and yet he couldn’t do anything about it. Would she stay even if he asked her to? Why would she stay for him anyway?

With Kyungri’s stay for 3 months and 23 days now, Jin felt himself opening up more. He used to be the kid that seldom talks and was known to be arrogant. But look at him now. Starting a conversation with Kyungri and making silly jokes that made her smile. He had to admit, the girl’s smile made his heart flutter.

Jin’s grandmother and parents noticed the changed in him and was pleased at it. They were thankful that Kyungri’s stay here changed him, even if it’s just a part of him.

“Jin. Do you want ice cream?”

Kyungri asked Jin who was lazying around on the couch. He had his eyes shut with headphone around his neck.

“Ehmmm.”

He replied without opening his eyes.

“I’ll be going then.”

Kyungri went to get her purse and slipped into her sandals, opening the door while fixing her hair. Right at the moment, Jin was standing beside her, fully awake.

 “Where are you heading to?”

“Ice cream stall?”

Kyungri gave him a look for asking a stupid question.

-----------------

It was pure silent along the way to the stall but she enjoyed it. Peace, she called it. Kyungri hummed to Breath. She preferred the Chinese version more since she loves the lyrics a lot. Jin stares at her as she sang to a foreign language.

 “Why are you smiling so much?”

Jin asked her when she got her ice cream. Kyungri purposely stop smiling and stares at him blankly, looking as sad as ever.

 “Is this what you want?”

Kyungri asked him, maintaining her sad facial and blinked her eyes at him.

“No. Stop it. You looked ugly.”

Kyungri squints her eyes at him but continue smiling as she ate her ice cream.

Jin tried t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter