Fourteen

You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two months soon passed and Kyungri had gotten close to Jin which confused her even more. The two of them are like best friends now although they bicker a lot. Kyungri spends most of her time with the Bangtan boys but they were quite busy with their idol schedules.

Today’s a Sunday morning where Jin and his friends are training while Kyungri went to the mall. She heard from Jin’s mother that Jin’s birthday is in a week and she wanted to get him a birthday present. But she didn’t know what to get him so she planned to shop.

She googled for gifts. They recommend cologne. Kyungri thought it would be very weird for that since cologne normally is given from a girlfriend, not a friend. There are other choices too. Like flowers and bowties. But those gifts are more of Valentines gift.

Kyungri sighed as she walked from shop to shop alone. She already spent half of the day at the mall but she hadn’t gotten the present yet. Sighing in defeat, she was about to go home when something caught her eye. Kyungri stares at the watches in the display section and decided to give it a try.

 

“Miss, may I help you?”

Kyungri looks up to see a young man, smiling down at her. Kyungri nods and smiled.

“I’m actually finding for a birthday gift.”

“For a girl?”

“No, boy.”

 

The boy leads Kyungri to one of the section at the side and began to take out some watches. Kyungri began looking through the watches but nothing caught her eye. Until she saw a silverish wristwatch. The design of the watch shows elegance and it looks pretty good on Jin.

Smiling at her choice, she pointed at the watch and waited for him to wrap it.

---------------

A week soon passed and it’s finally Jin’s birthday. Just a few days before, Jin technically threaten Kyungri to buy him a gift. Well, of course Kyungri lied about not to. Little did he know that she already got his gift prepared a week ago.

Just like every year, Jin’s mother would prepare a small party where she invites Jin’s friends. But this year, there will be an additional of Kyungri and someone is more than happy for her presence.

 

“Hyung. Is everything ready?”

Jungkook asked Jimin who was holding the lighting up the candles on Jin’s cake. Kyungri stares amusedly at how well the BangtanBoys worked together. NamJoon was assigned to buy the cake, Suga was surprising helping out with Jin’s mother in the kitchen and J-hope was busy chatting away with Jin’s grandmother, keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter