Sixteen

You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, boys. That’s all for today.”

The choreographer said before walking out of the training room, leaving only the overly tired boys lying on the floor in puddles of sweat. Another hard day had passed and yet, they’re not quite prepared yet. They are busy getting ready for their next comeback which is right around the corner, hence the hectic training.

Jungkook and Jimin were literally half dead on the floor while J-Hope were already snoring away. It’s very obvious that they had been staying up for days by the thickness of their eye bags.

But, being the leader Nam Joon is, he woke them up thinking that they should have clean themselves up before doing anything else. Since its Sunday the next day, they were given a day off. Instead of having a Sunday’s night party out like any other teenagers would, Bangtan would so much prefer to spend the rest of the day in bed.

Jin was the first to reached house after biding goodbye with his friends since he lived quite near the entertainment. As he opens the front door, he was greeted by pure silence. It was as if no one was at home. It was then only he realized that it was 2 in the morning. Everyone must have fallen asleep.

Turning the doorknob to his bedroom, he was greeted by a soft snore coming from his bed and a petite figure curled up at the sides like any other day. Since he was rarely home and even if he was at home, it will be in the middle of the night, he rarely get to talk to Kyungri for the past two months.

As quiet as a mouse, Jin tiptoed towards his bed and stood there staring at Kyungri’s sleeping facial. Her arms acted as her pillow as her legs were curled up. She was slightly shivering and he immediately soften. Sensing it, Jin puts his blanket over her shivering body and sat down on his now mattress, putting his arms on the bedside as he rest his head on his hands.

It’s been two months since he had been doing that. Coming home to have her curled by her sides on the bed, shivering. The girl needs to learn to use a blanket. Jin was always home after Kyungri was asleep and away before she even woke up. And sometimes, Jin finds himself acting as if Kyungri was his wife. A husband that was always away and rarely spends time with his wife. Or at least, that was what he wished for.

Jin gently pushed Kyungri’s bangs behind her ears, admiring the sleeping beauty in front of him, noticing things that he never before. The way Kyungri mumbled incoherent words to herself that Jin couldn’t make out aand the way her eyes strained when she frowned. Unknowingly, the corner of his lips curled up into a smile at all those small actions of her. Was this love that made him felt this way?

Jin didn’t know. Soon, Jin fell asleep having something up in his mind.

----------------------------

Jin woke up to have a blanket over his shoulder and an empty bed. Rubbing his still tired eyes, Jin cleaned himself up before heading downstairs for breakfast. He was then greeted by his mother and a sweet aroma of food filled on the table.

“Mom, did you cook all this?”

He gestured towards the food, taking a piece of toast. His question was answered when Kyungri walked out from the kitchen, holding a bowl of mushroom soup.

“Morning.”

Nodding with his mouth full, Jin took his usual seat and is already half way through his plate of pancakes.

“These pancakes are better than last time. Did you try a new recipe or something because it’s good.”

Jin gave his mother two thumbs up, smiling cheekily because today’s pancakes are the best he ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter