Twelve

You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s was an awkward silence occupying them on their way to the bubble tea shop. Kyungri shivered as she felt the cold chilly breeze blowing pass her. The sky is dark and it looks like it’s about to rain any time soon.

As for Jin, he did not felt anything but awkwardness. He knows that Kyungri was staring at him back in the band room. He knows that his bandmates were trying to get them together. But does she know how he feels?

Jin glances over at Kyungri and she was shivering. Without being asked, he took off his jacket and put it over her shoulders. Extra points for that, he put his arms around her shoulder keeping her warm, being a gentleman he is. He also pulled the hoodie over her head to cover up the red hand print on her cheeks.

Feeling a soft, cozy material and a slightly pressure on her shoulder, she looked up and saw Jin staring directly into her eyes. She gulps and looks away quickly.

 

Why is he so close?

 

It feels weird to have him so close. Yet she liked it.

 

“We better hurry up and get the bubble tea before it starts to rain.”

 

Jin reminded when the two of them were slightly slowing down. A part of her wanted to get out of this awkwardness while the other part wants the time to stop where it was. She couldn’t deny that she liked it.

She nodded slightly and walked all the way to the shop with Jin staying close beside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter