Ten

You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since Kyungri’s here, in Seoul and she had attended Jin’s school with his friends. Unfortunately, she did not exactly made friends as most of the girls hated her for being so close to their BTS ‘oppas’ and news about Kyungri staying with Jin didn’t do much help either. Besides, BTS have been hanging around her everyday causing the accommodation to increase.

And guess what? Jin did not even bother telling her that he and his friends are idols named Bangtan Boys who are quite popular now. Cool aren’t they? If it wasn’t for big mouth J-Hope for accidentally spilled that out to her, Kyungri wouldn’t have known until now.

‘We were trying to protect you.’ Was their reason when she asked them. She wasn’t mad nor furious. Just disappointed maybe?

 

“Kyungri, let’s go.”

 

Jin said pulling her up from her seat. Yup, apparently Kyungri attended the same class as him. The class ended three minutes ago and yet she was still daydreaming about random stuffs. Kyungri let herself being pulled by Jin as she’s just too lazy to move.

 

“Can we get ice cream again?”

 

Kyungri asked pleadingly, out of the blue. She had no idea what happened but she was craving for ice cream suddenly.

 

“It’s fattening okay?”

 

Jin answered her right away, looking straight ahead. Kyungri pouted slightly and unknowingly wrapped her hands around his arms. During the days that she stayed with Jin, she surprisingly got close to him and he kind of opened up to her. Although it’s still awkward sometimes.

 

“Please? Pretty please???”

 

Jin’s heart somehow softens at her cuteness. With Kyungri arms wrapping around his, didn’t help much either.

 

“It's that again.”

 

Kyungri heard someone said from her right and she quickly released her hold on Jin’s arm. Jin felt sad at the sudden lost of contact but was fuming mad at what the girl just called her. He glared at the girl and she quickly stum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter