Nine

You Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day at the practice room ended pretty fast and Kyungri’s heading home with Jin. She couldn’t help but realize that Jin had been very awfully quiet after the practice. She looks up from the floor and stares directly at Jin who was zoning out again.

 

“Jin?”

“Yes?”

“Nothing.”

 

The car trip home was as awkward as hell and the both of them didn’t utter a word. Until Jin spoke up.

 “What did Nam Joon hyung say to you just now?”

 

He asked out of the blue, ignoring her gaze. Ever since seeing her interacts with his leader, Jin had been uneasy. There’s something in him telling him that Kyungri shouldn’t have close contact any of the other members but he just doesn’t know why.

“Oh? Nothing much. He told me I was pretty, that’s all.”

Upon hearing that, Seokjin became more uneasy. 

 

Hyung told her she was pretty? Does he…

 

The car came to a stop suddenly. The driver said something about the engine being down or something and the two of them have to walk all the way home. But since it stopped at a convenient store just three blocks away from Jin’s house, it’s fine. Think of it as an exercise.

Jin casually put his hands in his pocket and started walking. Kyungri does not want to be left behind so she walked close behind him. Besides, she didn’t know the street that well yet and she didn't want to risk being lost at the second day she's here.

 

Glancing at the park, Kyungri saw an ice cream truck under a shady tree. She stopped and decided to buy some ice creams, without telling Jin.

Kyungri ran towards the truck and bought two vanillas. Feeling that her presence is no longer behind him, Jin turned around and saw Kyungri across the road. His lips curved into a small smile, smiling at how childish she looked while waiting for the ice cream.

 

You did not change one bit.

 

Kyungri walked back to him with two cones in her hands. Passing one of them to Jin, who hesitated before taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter